Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1010 1011
I wouldn't mind being pinged for all the penny jar trades, at least til I get said achievement.
I wouldn't mind being pinged for all the penny jar trades, at least til I get said achievement.
I wouldn't mind being pinged for all :)
I wouldn't mind being pinged for all :)
7d96ebw.gif
i prefer to be pinged for both Swipp and Tripp, however that is accomplished!
i prefer to be pinged for both Swipp and Tripp, however that is accomplished!
2021-11-18_Trieste.png
I'd prefer to be pinged only for Swipp, but keeping a second list for Tripp might make sense if you believe they can avoid being mixed up.

I'd assume the latter list would end up becoming extremely short in length since there's only incentive for a player to ever make that trade once, so players who have made it will likely take themselves off of the list. That would at least provide a visual distinction between that one and the main one.
I'd prefer to be pinged only for Swipp, but keeping a second list for Tripp might make sense if you believe they can avoid being mixed up.

I'd assume the latter list would end up becoming extremely short in length since there's only incentive for a player to ever make that trade once, so players who have made it will likely take themselves off of the list. That would at least provide a visual distinction between that one and the main one.
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
I'd like to be pinged for Swipp and Tripp penny jar trades, personally. I think splitting the lists might be the best way to solve this, even at the risk of accidental pings.
I'd like to be pinged for Swipp and Tripp penny jar trades, personally. I think splitting the lists might be the best way to solve this, even at the risk of accidental pings.
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Prefer to stay with the Swipp - only pinglist style we have now but if others feel we need separate then I won't object, I just know which I'd be on q:
Prefer to stay with the Swipp - only pinglist style we have now but if others feel we need separate then I won't object, I just know which I'd be on q:
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
I'd prefer to be pinged for only Swipp personally but it might be a good idea to create a separate pinglist for those who want to be pinged for all.
I'd prefer to be pinged for only Swipp personally but it might be a good idea to create a separate pinglist for those who want to be pinged for all.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
I think I'd only prefer getting pinged for Swipp's trade, so I support having two separate lists
I think I'd only prefer getting pinged for Swipp's trade, so I support having two separate lists
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I'm not too fussed, but I kinda only want to be pinged for broken penny jar with Swipp. Thank you for asking! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm not too fussed, but I kinda only want to be pinged for broken penny jar with Swipp. Thank you for asking!
10302021_banner.png
i'm fine with whatever happens, please put me down for both lists if it ends up splitting ^^
i'm fine with whatever happens, please put me down for both lists if it ends up splitting ^^
sxrFjUf.gif
1 2 ... 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1010 1011