Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Coming out for pride month!
Yeah, I just needed to say this, regardless if anyone will read this. I am proud to say that I identify as demisexual! I know I may have mentioned that I was questioning my sexuality awhile ago, but after doing some thinking and my own research, I believe I identify strongly as demi. Don't know if anyone is actually interested in this since this is kinda just my way of getting things off my chest and coming out to this wonderful FR community. Fortunately, my mom and my friends have been very supportive and happy for me as well, and my boyfriend is so patient and understanding of my boundaries. Trust is a super big thing for me, and he is with me every step of the way. Anyways, thanks for anyone that cared enough to read this. I'm not "officially out" in my town yet, since this is a very personal aspect in my life, but since I know there are other people in the LGBTQIA+ community here, I felt comfortable enough to share here. Besides, it's pride month, so I thought why not?

That said, I am anxious to see if there are any folks on here that consider themselves demi, or any other ace-spec identities! Even if you're not demi, I'd love to hear of anyone else coming for this pride month (or if you've been out for awhile), and what you identify as?
Yeah, I just needed to say this, regardless if anyone will read this. I am proud to say that I identify as demisexual! I know I may have mentioned that I was questioning my sexuality awhile ago, but after doing some thinking and my own research, I believe I identify strongly as demi. Don't know if anyone is actually interested in this since this is kinda just my way of getting things off my chest and coming out to this wonderful FR community. Fortunately, my mom and my friends have been very supportive and happy for me as well, and my boyfriend is so patient and understanding of my boundaries. Trust is a super big thing for me, and he is with me every step of the way. Anyways, thanks for anyone that cared enough to read this. I'm not "officially out" in my town yet, since this is a very personal aspect in my life, but since I know there are other people in the LGBTQIA+ community here, I felt comfortable enough to share here. Besides, it's pride month, so I thought why not?

That said, I am anxious to see if there are any folks on here that consider themselves demi, or any other ace-spec identities! Even if you're not demi, I'd love to hear of anyone else coming for this pride month (or if you've been out for awhile), and what you identify as?
Howdy, and congrats my fellow a-spec! I'm gray-ace myself (as well as biromantic and a nonbinary transmasc), and I've been somewhat out for years--I came out as bi and trans in 2016, gray-ace in 2019, and nonbinary in 2020. Living in a small town in Tennessee, I'm not exactly super open about it in person, but I have plans to move to a place where I can be.
Howdy, and congrats my fellow a-spec! I'm gray-ace myself (as well as biromantic and a nonbinary transmasc), and I've been somewhat out for years--I came out as bi and trans in 2016, gray-ace in 2019, and nonbinary in 2020. Living in a small town in Tennessee, I'm not exactly super open about it in person, but I have plans to move to a place where I can be.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
bi-romantic gray ace here! Congratumulations!
bi-romantic gray ace here! Congratumulations!
congratulations !!
from one demisexual to another, i hope you have a great pride month !
i have been identifying as demi for years now but i don't really advertise it so not really anyone knows haha. but i don't really care if people "know" my label or not just as long as they respect me and other ace spectrum people :)
congratulations !!
from one demisexual to another, i hope you have a great pride month !
i have been identifying as demi for years now but i don't really advertise it so not really anyone knows haha. but i don't really care if people "know" my label or not just as long as they respect me and other ace spectrum people :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Congratulations!

Not interested in coming out. ^^; I know at some point I'll have to come out buuuut.... naaahh...

I'm queer and / or androgynous. As for transitioning, I'm not really sure yet.

I'm not in the best place. But my friends and partners have been super accepting.
Congratulations!

Not interested in coming out. ^^; I know at some point I'll have to come out buuuut.... naaahh...

I'm queer and / or androgynous. As for transitioning, I'm not really sure yet.

I'm not in the best place. But my friends and partners have been super accepting.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Hi there I am also Demisexual as well as demiromantic :)! I think it's awesome that you are coming out! I'm glad to find someone who relates to me being demi as i hadn't known anyone remotely close to me or in any of the communities i'm also in until now. Just so you know flight rising has many pride flags you can get and use for free made by community members! :) They have demi flags of all kinds these are the ones i use for my profile [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3141710/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/dPZiqM1.png[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3141710/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/MsZ0iUT.png[/img][/url]
Hi there I am also Demisexual as well as demiromantic :)!

I think it's awesome that you are coming out! I'm glad to find someone who relates to me being demi as i hadn't known anyone remotely close to me or in any of the communities i'm also in until now.

Just so you know flight rising has many pride flags you can get and use for free made by community members! :)

They have demi flags of all kinds

these are the ones i use for my profile
dPZiqM1.png
MsZ0iUT.png
Congratulations from a fellow ace-spec! I myself am a panromantic asexual, I'm also polyamorous.

I'm also transgender, I just haven't transitioned yet bc my parents aren't exactly the most supportive of that.
Congratulations from a fellow ace-spec! I myself am a panromantic asexual, I'm also polyamorous.

I'm also transgender, I just haven't transitioned yet bc my parents aren't exactly the most supportive of that.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
It's so cool to see so many people in the LGBTQIA+ community here, especially on the ace/aro spectrum! I sometimes feel pretty alone, because although I have a few friends that are lesbian, gay, bi, and pan, I don't know anyone in real like that identifies at demi, or ace or gray. It feels so good to know that there are people like me that feel exactly the same, even if its a on a dragon game site lol. I know there is a rather large player base here, and so I do hope there are more out there, but I thank all that came forward to speak a little about themselves, know that you are all valid, even if you're not "out" to anyone in real life [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
It's so cool to see so many people in the LGBTQIA+ community here, especially on the ace/aro spectrum! I sometimes feel pretty alone, because although I have a few friends that are lesbian, gay, bi, and pan, I don't know anyone in real like that identifies at demi, or ace or gray. It feels so good to know that there are people like me that feel exactly the same, even if its a on a dragon game site lol. I know there is a rather large player base here, and so I do hope there are more out there, but I thank all that came forward to speak a little about themselves, know that you are all valid, even if you're not "out" to anyone in real life