Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Realm-Wide and Clan Auctions not loading
1 2 3 4
Upon trying to load the AH, I was met with this text: Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error. Please try again later. It is also taking longer to load the page. Tried on Firefox and Chrome with no luck, cleared cache with no change. Game database search, dragon search and forum search also seem to yield similar errors. [quote name="Starflight897" date="2023-06-09 16:14:44" ] Sorry this is a bit stiff/wordy, I’m trying to offer more info for staff - There’s a loading delay when trying to visit the auction house and listings are not showing up for me too (with Safari on an iPad, if that matters). I can’t see listings on the private auction, Wind auction, or realm-wide auction in any of the tabs. However, the “expired listings” still work and allow me to relist (something expired right after the screenshot was taken), and I’m currently testing if I can make completely new listings, as that page will load. Screenshot, if it helps: [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/779421168377659423/1116866648855552041/IMG_0612.jpeg[/img] [/quote] [quote name="Starflight897" date="2023-06-09 16:23:51" ] And as a side note, if you think it’d be helpful to add it to the quote at the beginning: as far as I can tell, you can still make new auction listings - it shows the usual “Your auction has been successfully posted.” message and adds the listing to the “My Current Listings” tab, complete with functional countdown. I can’t actually check the auction itself, of course, but from what I can see it seems to be working. [/quote] However, if you go to a dragon who has the little money bag icon--saying that it's for sale on the AH--and you go to buy it you receive this error: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZAfYe4F.png[/img]
Upon trying to load the AH, I was met with this text:

Sorry, your search results could not be retrieved due to an error.
Please try again later.

It is also taking longer to load the page.

Tried on Firefox and Chrome with no luck, cleared cache with no change. Game database search, dragon search and forum search also seem to yield similar errors.
Starflight897 wrote on 2023-06-09 16:14:44:
Sorry this is a bit stiff/wordy, I’m trying to offer more info for staff -

There’s a loading delay when trying to visit the auction house and listings are not showing up for me too (with Safari on an iPad, if that matters). I can’t see listings on the private auction, Wind auction, or realm-wide auction in any of the tabs. However, the “expired listings” still work and allow me to relist (something expired right after the screenshot was taken), and I’m currently testing if I can make completely new listings, as that page will load.

Screenshot, if it helps:
IMG_0612.jpeg
Starflight897 wrote on 2023-06-09 16:23:51:
And as a side note, if you think it’d be helpful to add it to the quote at the beginning: as far as I can tell, you can still make new auction listings - it shows the usual “Your auction has been successfully posted.” message and adds the listing to the “My Current Listings” tab, complete with functional countdown. I can’t actually check the auction itself, of course, but from what I can see it seems to be working.

However, if you go to a dragon who has the little money bag icon--saying that it's for sale on the AH--and you go to buy it you receive this error:
ZAfYe4F.png
H70vEAG.png 6oKassn.png
Was about to report the same thing. Using Firefox.
Was about to report the same thing. Using Firefox.
cnFe09Q.gif
i was about to report this same issue.
i was about to report this same issue.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Happening to me for Forum Search
Happening to me for Forum Search
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
I am also getting this message. Was working earlier, 15min, waited for new swipp swap and then searched for a material and couldn't bring up search results even if trying different ways to get to the page.
I am also getting this message. Was working earlier, 15min, waited for new swipp swap and then searched for a material and couldn't bring up search results even if trying different ways to get to the page.
JXVUomh.png--tKwaOn3.png
Can also confirm AH is busted, I'm running on Firefox
Can also confirm AH is busted, I'm running on Firefox
same thing is happening to me now
same thing is happening to me now
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
Also experiencing this issue (same error, same slight delay in loading), also on Firefox

Edit:
  • Also reproducible when bridging from Game Database to AH using the money bag button
  • Also occurs when searching forums and within threads but NOT searching users, user search returns results as expected without delay
  • Listing items in "Sell" tab and performing every action in the "Activity" tab works without error or delay
Also experiencing this issue (same error, same slight delay in loading), also on Firefox

Edit:
  • Also reproducible when bridging from Game Database to AH using the money bag button
  • Also occurs when searching forums and within threads but NOT searching users, user search returns results as expected without delay
  • Listing items in "Sell" tab and performing every action in the "Activity" tab works without error or delay
PUbAkuw.png............guHXtj1.png
Same.
Same.
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png If you are tagging me take note there are 2 r's in my name.
same happening here, firefox as well :/
same happening here, firefox as well :/
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
1 2 3 4