Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE Dragons] •• Second Story
Bump!
Bump!
IftaVJZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
IftaVJZ.png
1. Dragon Name: CottonCandy
2. What Made You Pick This Dragon?: It is super bright and I'm trying to go for a flash of lightning aesthetic for my cove. She is precious.
3. One-way (free) or Two-way (with optional adoption fee) Crossroads Trade? One way, please.

I just noticed they were in a trade. Ignore that please, I'm sorry... may I have Cypress instead? Their multieyes make them look like they are holding in lightning too and I like the bright against the dark.
1. Dragon Name: CottonCandy
2. What Made You Pick This Dragon?: It is super bright and I'm trying to go for a flash of lightning aesthetic for my cove. She is precious.
3. One-way (free) or Two-way (with optional adoption fee) Crossroads Trade? One way, please.

I just noticed they were in a trade. Ignore that please, I'm sorry... may I have Cypress instead? Their multieyes make them look like they are holding in lightning too and I like the bright against the dark.
@HypnoticSoil No worries at all, thanks for double-checking! I've sent Cypress your way, thanks for adopting and good luck with your theme!
@HypnoticSoil No worries at all, thanks for double-checking! I've sent Cypress your way, thanks for adopting and good luck with your theme!
IftaVJZ.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
IftaVJZ.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3103942#post_3103942] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8cd159d59fe52d92ba628d277be86855/41182e198f455b04-42/s500x750/1ab37790dd5f2cee1a1f45ba6b89d3ff26ba17b2.png[/img] [/url]

1ab37790dd5f2cee1a1f45ba6b89d3ff26ba17b2.png
wEFez2J.png
Bump!
Bump!
IftaVJZ.png
Bump!
Bump!
IftaVJZ.png
Hello!!
I was hoping to adopt Lertor if they're still available??
I've been looking for a blue banescale for a while now but haven't found one I like yet. Lertor, however, is gorgeous!
I'm willing to pay the 4,000 adoption fee as well c:
Hello!!
I was hoping to adopt Lertor if they're still available??
I've been looking for a blue banescale for a while now but haven't found one I like yet. Lertor, however, is gorgeous!
I'm willing to pay the 4,000 adoption fee as well c:
GKSN5QW.png
| nat, she/her, fr time +2
| thalassio ormo hatchery
| friendly to message c:
| wishlist