Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Art Store (USD ONLY, $1+)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Fairypaw absolutely zero worries if you wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, but I love your art style and was wondering if you'd be willing to draw my grandfather. He recently passed away and I wanted to surprise my grandmother with some art. Again, no worries if this is uncomfortable for you or you aren't interested. But if so, I can PM you a few reference photos. I really liked this art style! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409771350530457600/855016621671186432/export.png[/img]
@Fairypaw absolutely zero worries if you wouldn't feel comfortable doing this, but I love your art style and was wondering if you'd be willing to draw my grandfather. He recently passed away and I wanted to surprise my grandmother with some art. Again, no worries if this is uncomfortable for you or you aren't interested. But if so, I can PM you a few reference photos. I really liked this art style!

export.png
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond

Hey! I'm so sorry; I don't think I would be very comfortable taking on this job. But best wishes to your grandmother; I hope your family is doing alright.
@MyDiamond

Hey! I'm so sorry; I don't think I would be very comfortable taking on this job. But best wishes to your grandmother; I hope your family is doing alright.
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png
@Fairypaw no worries and thank you for your kindness!! I have a few other ideas so I'll be back soon with a different request because I do sincerely love your art <3
@Fairypaw no worries and thank you for your kindness!! I have a few other ideas so I'll be back soon with a different request because I do sincerely love your art <3
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond

Thank you so much! :)
@MyDiamond

Thank you so much! :)
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png
b
b
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png
b
b
XtRV235.pnguNLd1HM.png