Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Have: LW and DV KS/Currency [w] Gems
1 2 3 4
@airamiss
Could I buy 200 more actually haha
@airamiss
Could I buy 200 more actually haha
@Mercenary

Ofc! Sent another 200.
@Mercenary

Ofc! Sent another 200.
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@Airamiss
How much gems are you wanting for the DV obsidian set?
@Airamiss
How much gems are you wanting for the DV obsidian set?
@snes

Did you want the onyx mirror too? For everything but the mirror (16 items, with the recipe, cake, totem, forum border) I'd be happy with 35k gems. If you also want the mirror, I can let everything go for 45kg!
@snes

Did you want the onyx mirror too? For everything but the mirror (16 items, with the recipe, cake, totem, forum border) I'd be happy with 35k gems. If you also want the mirror, I can let everything go for 45kg!
@Airamiss
Ah ok! I don't have the gems on me currently, but I'll come back later once I saved up the gems for it :>
@Airamiss
Ah ok! I don't have the gems on me currently, but I'll come back later once I saved up the gems for it :>
@Ariamiss
hello! how much would you be looking for for each of the following :
- jeweled wings
- jeweled unicorn tail
- jeweled braids
- aquarium memory + golden sea locks ?

@Ariamiss
hello! how much would you be looking for for each of the following :
- jeweled wings
- jeweled unicorn tail
- jeweled braids
- aquarium memory + golden sea locks ?

@Ariamiss
Also interested in the Jeweled Unicorn Wings if it doesn’t work out with shenhe
@Ariamiss
Also interested in the Jeweled Unicorn Wings if it doesn’t work out with shenhe
dX36uXq.png
@Ariamiss would like to know your price for the jeweled unicorn skin, gaze and braids (assuming the very last item is not sold to shenhe) ^^
@Ariamiss would like to know your price for the jeweled unicorn skin, gaze and braids (assuming the very last item is not sold to shenhe) ^^
@shenhe @Fireflicker

Apologies, I don't know individual prices on items but feel free to make me an offer!

@cuppa
Wings are still available, if you'd like to make an offer
@shenhe @Fireflicker

Apologies, I don't know individual prices on items but feel free to make me an offer!

@cuppa
Wings are still available, if you'd like to make an offer
@Airamiss
Can currently offer 4mil potatoes which by your exchange rate is equal to about 7,272 gems. Also have 350 gems I can add to that.
@Airamiss
Can currently offer 4mil potatoes which by your exchange rate is equal to about 7,272 gems. Also have 350 gems I can add to that.
dX36uXq.png
1 2 3 4