Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 123 124
Oh, good. No rush, just got paranoid that I'd somehow messed up the payment, thanks for reassuring me.
Oh, good. No rush, just got paranoid that I'd somehow messed up the payment, thanks for reassuring me.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@RandomCheese - Here you go! I hope you like it but let me know if you want me to change anything :D [url=https://ibb.co/KWd266N][img]https://i.ibb.co/nj97rr3/bug-frien.png[/img][/url] [url=https://ibb.co/McgNqHq][img]https://i.ibb.co/JvckXTX/bug-friend.png[/img][/url][url=https://ibb.co/QQysNPs][img]https://i.ibb.co/tKVysqy/bug-frie.png[/img][/url]
@RandomCheese - Here you go! I hope you like it but let me know if you want me to change anything :D

bug-frien.png
bug-friend.pngbug-frie.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

Aww, that's amazing! She's so shiny!! Thank you so much, I love her!!!
@Straka

Aww, that's amazing! She's so shiny!! Thank you so much, I love her!!!
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
Just wanted to stop by to say that your art is gorgeous!
Just wanted to stop by to say that your art is gorgeous!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
[size=4]I think I'm gonna start opening up commissions again, though slowly. I'm only gonna be doing one slot at a time for the foreseeable future to keep things from getting overwhelming for me. You may reserve a slot and fill out the form later, but please try to have it done within 12 hours or so. [center][size=4][b]I am opening one $30USD Grab Bag Slot.[/b] I'm currently not offering other commission options. Also- [b]No skydancers, imps, or wildclaws this time.[/b] Again, sorry, I just really don't like drawing them :')[/center] -------------- [center][size=5][font=book antiqua]Grab Bag - $30[/center] [center][b](you can look through the past ~15 pages of this shop for a lot of examples!)[/b] Payment is fully upfront, you can expect your commission to be done within around 1-3 days. [/center] [list][*]Human, dragon, weird aliens, robots, furries, cats, literally whatever [*]Throw $30, character ref, and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas for about 60-90 minutes like releasing a feral hog into the wild, and see what happens. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas.[/list] -------- [b]BEFORE YOU ORDER:[/b] [list][*]Post your order form with all relevant info in one post [b]on this thread[/b]. [*][b]PM me your paypal email [/b]once you post your form! [*][b]Please don’t send me [u]order forms[/u] or [u]commission info[/u] through PM.[/b] FR messages don’t have a search function, I don’t want to have to dig through my inbox trying to find it later :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ Spherical Cow#6224)! FR messages suck & it’s really easy for me to lose/forget stuff D:[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] (please no skydancers, wildclaws or imps. i'm sorry </3) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO[/code]
I think I'm gonna start opening up commissions again, though slowly. I'm only gonna be doing one slot at a time for the foreseeable future to keep things from getting overwhelming for me.

You may reserve a slot and fill out the form later, but please try to have it done within 12 hours or so.

I am opening one $30USD Grab Bag Slot. I'm currently not offering other commission options. Also- No skydancers, imps, or wildclaws this time. Again, sorry, I just really don't like drawing them :')

Grab Bag - $30
(you can look through the past ~15 pages of this shop for a lot of examples!)
Payment is fully upfront, you can expect your commission to be done within around 1-3 days.
  • Human, dragon, weird aliens, robots, furries, cats, literally whatever
  • Throw $30, character ref, and a Vibe (be this through words, lore, a moodboard, a song, etc) into the black box of my brain, let me loose upon the canvas for about 60-90 minutes like releasing a feral hog into the wild, and see what happens.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! You gotta trust that I can convey a vibe on that canvas.

BEFORE YOU ORDER:
  • Post your order form with all relevant info in one post on this thread.
  • PM me your paypal email once you post your form!
  • Please don’t send me order forms or commission info through PM. FR messages don’t have a search function, I don’t want to have to dig through my inbox trying to find it later :( If you want to discuss commission details, please post here or dm me on Discord if possible (@ Spherical Cow#6224)! FR messages suck & it’s really easy for me to lose/forget stuff D:

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] (please no skydancers, wildclaws or imps. i'm sorry </3) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES / NO
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Ok I've been waiting to do this for a little while cos like...I've been too shy to do USD because of conversion rates to my currency but now it's time to Brave because I have this new OC that's been rotating in my brain like a rotisserie chicken and yes >:)

Dragon/character image: Errant]
VIBE: Errant is a wandering knight of very few words (who rarely, if ever, takes off their helmet). They exude this kind of...presence about them, an ambiguity that is both foreign and also familiar. They are trained for combat, this is true, but they are also compassionate and kind. Their mission in life is to help those in need, a rare trait in a society that is rapidly changing not only in terms of weaponry but also attitudes and ideals.

Errant's story is inspired by tales of medieval knights and spaghetti westerns (Space optional) with some minor anime influences, certain characters from Bungee and also The Stig from Top Gear heheh

Artistic Freedom? Errant's got like the human design but if you could colour pick from the dragon's clothes it would be good (some parts of the armor have lore behind them like the paldrons being aged cos of like, they were their mentors). Otherwise please feel free to just...GO lmao. They have more lore in their bio too! Don't have to read it, but it gives a little more insight into them...I just need to do a fight scene lmao.

As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES
Ok I've been waiting to do this for a little while cos like...I've been too shy to do USD because of conversion rates to my currency but now it's time to Brave because I have this new OC that's been rotating in my brain like a rotisserie chicken and yes >:)

Dragon/character image: Errant]
VIBE: Errant is a wandering knight of very few words (who rarely, if ever, takes off their helmet). They exude this kind of...presence about them, an ambiguity that is both foreign and also familiar. They are trained for combat, this is true, but they are also compassionate and kind. Their mission in life is to help those in need, a rare trait in a society that is rapidly changing not only in terms of weaponry but also attitudes and ideals.

Errant's story is inspired by tales of medieval knights and spaghetti westerns (Space optional) with some minor anime influences, certain characters from Bungee and also The Stig from Top Gear heheh

Artistic Freedom? Errant's got like the human design but if you could colour pick from the dragon's clothes it would be good (some parts of the armor have lore behind them like the paldrons being aged cos of like, they were their mentors). Otherwise please feel free to just...GO lmao. They have more lore in their bio too! Don't have to read it, but it gives a little more insight into them...I just need to do a fight scene lmao.

As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it: YES
[b]Character Image:[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/891450346717728778/1113271293580685374/baxter_small.png[/img] [b]VIBE:[/b] He is so silly and a MASSIVE airhead. So very silly. I have maybe vibe of him being clueless and happy, something like that -- Ive got a very, very short [url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2TtfRCE9ohmXaidBb2fjVm?si=jdWAldH-QAiq9qpoMYTNFA]Spotify playlist for him here. [/url]The vibe is somewhere between "Why Am I In This Room -- Soupy Garbage Juice" and "Pretty Boys - Caity Baser". Golden retriever/ labrador energy to the max [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b]: So long as his face/ build is mostly kept the same and the general vibe of the fashion/ clothing is still there, you can put him in anything and doing anything! [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice without having to hound me for it:[/b] YES
Character Image: baxter_small.png

VIBE: He is so silly and a MASSIVE airhead. So very silly. I have maybe vibe of him being clueless and happy, something like that -- Ive got a very, very short Spotify playlist for him here. The vibe is somewhere between "Why Am I In This Room -- Soupy Garbage Juice" and "Pretty Boys - Caity Baser". Golden retriever/ labrador energy to the max

Artistic Freedom?: So long as his face/ build is mostly kept the same and the general vibe of the fashion/ clothing is still there, you can put him in anything and doing anything!

tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
@Sigursson - Hey, apologies for the late reply but I only opened one slot, and that slot was already filled when you posted ^^' it wouldn't be fair to the rest of my pinglist if I took your commission, sorry! Thank you for your interest though- hold on to the form for next time, and I'll ping you when I open up again c:
@Sigursson - Hey, apologies for the late reply but I only opened one slot, and that slot was already filled when you posted ^^' it wouldn't be fair to the rest of my pinglist if I took your commission, sorry! Thank you for your interest though- hold on to the form for next time, and I'll ping you when I open up again c:
@Straka ahh okay!! Apologies for that, I didn't spot it at the time! Tysm, I completely understand <3
@Straka ahh okay!! Apologies for that, I didn't spot it at the time! Tysm, I completely understand <3
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
@Skydust - ok I could’ve gone with something a bit more calm but I just… love drawing funky sword poses i’m sorry lemme know if there’s anything I forgot or if you want me to make any changes! ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/kJQI8Ja.png[/img]
@Skydust - ok I could’ve gone with something a bit more calm but I just… love drawing funky sword poses i’m sorry

lemme know if there’s anything I forgot or if you want me to make any changes! ^^

kJQI8Ja.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 123 124