Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old(ish) Fest Chests + Skins
What it says on the tin. I have fest chests and skins. You have gems and currency. It's a match made in heaven, baby. Will go below AH and discount for multiple - these need to go! Ping me please :) Fest Chests: [item=Crystalspine Guardian Chest][item=Arcana na na na Chest] [item=Princess of Pyrite Chest][item=Fossil Walker Chest](x2)[item=Bumblebee Frieze Chest][item=Solid Wings Chest] [item=Malum Immortalis Chest](x2)[item=Noble Soul Chest](x4)[item=Mossy Greens Chest](x3)[item=Summer Coat Chest](x3) Yes, I did a lot of grinding during this fest... [item=Prismatic Scatter Chest][item=Pearl's refraction chest](x3)[item=sunlit ruin chest](x5)[item=shining savant chest](x2) [item=Electric Assassin Chest](x2) Fest Skins: [skin=40663][skin=42017][skin=43098][skin=43106][skin=43108][skin=44215][skin=45778](x3)[skin=45779][skin=45782][skin=45786][skin=45787](x3)[skin=45789](x2)[skin=45789][skin=46237](x2)[skin=46246][skin=46247][skin=48629] Bonus UMA for Sale: [skin=49025] - 800g
What it says on the tin. I have fest chests and skins. You have gems and currency. It's a match made in heaven, baby.

Will go below AH and discount for multiple - these need to go! Ping me please :)

Fest Chests:

Crystalspine Guardian Chest Arcana na na na Chest

Princess of Pyrite Chest Fossil Walker Chest (x2) Bumblebee Frieze Chest Solid Wings Chest

Malum Immortalis Chest (x2) Noble Soul Chest (x4) Mossy Greens Chest (x3) Summer Coat Chest (x3)
Yes, I did a lot of grinding during this fest...

Prismatic Scatter Chest Pearl's Refraction Chest (x3) Sunlit Ruin Chest (x5) Shining Savant Chest (x2)

Electric Assassin Chest (x2)

Fest Skins:

(x3) (x3) (x2) (x2)

Bonus UMA for Sale:
- 800g
VvzrUJt.png
bump! good morning!
bump! good morning!
VvzrUJt.png
@EldenRing There's a Noble Soul chest on the AH for 50,000t - could I take x1 Noble Soul chest for 45g?
@EldenRing There's a Noble Soul chest on the AH for 50,000t - could I take x1 Noble Soul chest for 45g?
Keraunia Hatchery
@StaticVitals

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing that listing on the AH. The cheapest chest right now is 175g and the skin itself is going for 100g.
@StaticVitals

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing that listing on the AH. The cheapest chest right now is 175g and the skin itself is going for 100g.
VvzrUJt.png
@EldenRing I guess someone sniped it, here's a screenshot of the page before both chests for treasure went off the AH [img]https://i.imgur.com/oyrH3LM.jpg[/img] What would you take for one chest in gems?
@EldenRing

I guess someone sniped it, here's a screenshot of the page before both chests for treasure went off the AH

oyrH3LM.jpg

What would you take for one chest in gems?
Keraunia Hatchery
@StaticVitals

Oh, thank you!

In that case, let's just match that. Does 50g sound good?
@StaticVitals

Oh, thank you!

In that case, let's just match that. Does 50g sound good?
VvzrUJt.png
@EldenRing

Sounds good! Thank you so much! ^^
@EldenRing

Sounds good! Thank you so much! ^^
Keraunia Hatchery