Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Roleplay For Dragons! (Temp Closed)
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64997948][img]https://i.imgur.com/H6iEW9V.png[/img][/url] @softysylveon[/center] [center] "Woodland" replies the bogsneak, exchanging her name as well, "I appreciate that you're willing to take one of my kids in". Azure nudges at her claw and she chuckles, patting the young bogsneak's head, offering them a reassuring gaze. They nod and turn to you signing: [i]'please take care of me'[/i]. The mint colored bogsneak takes your treasure and leaves to enter the dilapidated manor. She returns with a bag and three other dragonlings. She hands you the bag and gives you a warm smile. "This is all of Azure's belongings", she turns to the little bogsneak and winks signing: [i]'I added some more alchemy recipes for you'[/i]. The dragonling tears up and runs to hug Woodland, the other three joining in as well. The group waves both of you off and Azure leaves with you, a determined look in their eyes. //thank you so much for being the first post! I've set up the crossroads trade!

"Woodland" replies the bogsneak, exchanging her name as well, "I appreciate that you're willing to take one of my kids in". Azure nudges at her claw and she chuckles, patting the young bogsneak's head, offering them a reassuring gaze. They nod and turn to you signing: 'please take care of me'.

The mint colored bogsneak takes your treasure and leaves to enter the dilapidated manor. She returns with a bag and three other dragonlings. She hands you the bag and gives you a warm smile. "This is all of Azure's belongings", she turns to the little bogsneak and winks signing: 'I added some more alchemy recipes for you'. The dragonling tears up and runs to hug Woodland, the other three joining in as well.

The group waves both of you off and Azure leaves with you, a determined look in their eyes.

//thank you so much for being the first post! I've set up the crossroads trade!
ZNhRsiG.png
bump!
bump!
ZNhRsiG.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63281697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632817/63281697_350.png[/img][/url] @pikmin4 The spiral darts up and about the younglings, awake again, seeing them as they are. "Oh, your offer is much appreciated. Indeed, the dead-sighted one, our Forest would likely love. It has two spirits who live near our branch of the river Styx, you see, they keep on the edge of life and death and all those other directions, and they'd be glad to take him in. They remember what mortality is like, would take care of him well, and he'd have plenty to see, I'm sure, all branches of the Styx have dead. A thousand treasure, not much, an easy trade, to take a new soul in. Gladly we'd do so!" The spiral weaves herself back through the forest's trees to where the bogsneak is in slower, smoother motions, offering her the required payment. "Indeed, a fine trade. My end of the deal fulfilled, and now...?"[/center]
63281697_350.png
@pikmin4

The spiral darts up and about the younglings, awake again, seeing them as they are.

"Oh, your offer is much appreciated. Indeed, the dead-sighted one, our Forest would likely love. It has two spirits who live near our branch of the river Styx, you see, they keep on the edge of life and death and all those other directions, and they'd be glad to take him in. They remember what mortality is like, would take care of him well, and he'd have plenty to see, I'm sure, all branches of the Styx have dead. A thousand treasure, not much, an easy trade, to take a new soul in. Gladly we'd do so!"

The spiral weaves herself back through the forest's trees to where the bogsneak is in slower, smoother motions, offering her the required payment.

"Indeed, a fine trade. My end of the deal fulfilled, and now...?"
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65003787][img]https://i.imgur.com/O79TZC8.png[/img][/url] @ProductofBoredom The small guardian was at first taken aback by the spiral's attitude but quickly his eyes lit up. Never before had he met someone who he felt so similar to. The bogsneak leaves you and the guardian to chat while she fetches his belongings. Returning, his brother tackles him in a goodbye hug. "Here are Hyacinth's possessions" she says while handing you the bag. The purple guardian promises his brother that he'll return to give souvenirs, making it clear that if he were to find his own home that he would tell Woodland where he could find him. Once their goodbyes were done, he leaves with you, his mind full of worry for both his brother and himself. Although there would always be uncertainty, he felt comfort in knowing that there were people to care for him and so he marched on, eager to take life by the horns. (thank you for participating! trade has been sent!)[/center]
O79TZC8.png
@ProductofBoredom

The small guardian was at first taken aback by the spiral's attitude but quickly his eyes lit up. Never before had he met someone who he felt so similar to. The bogsneak leaves you and the guardian to chat while she fetches his belongings. Returning, his brother tackles him in a goodbye hug.

"Here are Hyacinth's possessions" she says while handing you the bag. The purple guardian promises his brother that he'll return to give souvenirs, making it clear that if he were to find his own home that he would tell Woodland where he could find him.

Once their goodbyes were done, he leaves with you, his mind full of worry for both his brother and himself. Although there would always be uncertainty, he felt comfort in knowing that there were people to care for him and so he marched on, eager to take life by the horns.

(thank you for participating! trade has been sent!)
ZNhRsiG.png
bump!
bump!
ZNhRsiG.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20400444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20400444&skin=0&apparel=17882&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] It had been ages since Vespana had left the clan for a meeting. Most circumstances were that she would be met near her own community or could send another of the spirals to take part in the meeting. This one had required her particular attention and the travel had quite exhausted her, but she'd still been embarrassed to be found resting near someone's residence as Woodland had come across her. Feeling it was only polite to engage in the conversation and observations that she'd been invited to, she introduced herself and followed it, listening carefully as the two of them came across the hatchlings. Though she wished she could bring all of them home with her--she knew Agape would welcome Calum with open wings the moment she saw the musician and there were plenty of tinkering opportunities and things that constantly needed fixing--she knew whose assistance the clan could use the most. [b]"Ariadne... I know of a seamstress that could sorely use your imagination, if you'd like to help her. There's also an embroiderer in my clan, so even the most intricate of details you come up with could become reality."[/b] The magenta noodle gingerly extended an inviting hand to the Veilspun, waiting for acceptance before she'd offer her payment (more than strictly necessary) to Woodland. She expressed her gratitude and promised she'd return in the future to see who else could use a welcoming home. ----- If you have or intend to create a pinglist for new additions/other updates, I'd love to be on it. :D
dragon?did=20400444&skin=0&apparel=17882&xt=dressing.png

It had been ages since Vespana had left the clan for a meeting. Most circumstances were that she would be met near her own community or could send another of the spirals to take part in the meeting. This one had required her particular attention and the travel had quite exhausted her, but she'd still been embarrassed to be found resting near someone's residence as Woodland had come across her.

Feeling it was only polite to engage in the conversation and observations that she'd been invited to, she introduced herself and followed it, listening carefully as the two of them came across the hatchlings. Though she wished she could bring all of them home with her--she knew Agape would welcome Calum with open wings the moment she saw the musician and there were plenty of tinkering opportunities and things that constantly needed fixing--she knew whose assistance the clan could use the most.

"Ariadne... I know of a seamstress that could sorely use your imagination, if you'd like to help her. There's also an embroiderer in my clan, so even the most intricate of details you come up with could become reality."

The magenta noodle gingerly extended an inviting hand to the Veilspun, waiting for acceptance before she'd offer her payment (more than strictly necessary) to Woodland. She expressed her gratitude and promised she'd return in the future to see who else could use a welcoming home.

If you have or intend to create a pinglist for new additions/other updates, I'd love to be on it. :D
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86447171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=143&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=59&winggene=72&wings=127&auth=5b45cacf4412739c82dd187d7a1163287bf4b2ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] @chorderaos Woodland observes you subtly. After a moment the venomous colored dragon whistles towards the group of children, motioning for Ariadne to come forward with their eyes. You notice this just as it happens, finding yourself wondering if the Bogsnek is psychic again though another part of you is sure it's just damn good at making silent inferences. Ariadne comes forward, bowing his head to you and Woodland. You can catch the glances the Veilspun gives you. Curiosity, apprehension, and a glimmer of hope. You give the child a warm smile... The wine haired dragon just gawks at you, a silly expression but heartwarming considering given the circumstances. He looks to Woodland who just nods and gives the dragonlet a wolfish grin. Ariadne looks back to you, tail slowly picking up speed. "Y-yes! Oh of course I'd love to!", he cries spinning around and dancing in place. The child stops, turns back to Woodland and gives the bogsnek a hug. It pets the small child's head, murmuring something you can't hear but you're sure its a heartening private goodbye as the Veilspun starts tearing up and squeezes the Bogsnek's neck tighter. After this very touching moment the Veilspun lets go, receives one more hair tousle, and bows his head towards you before turning away and running back to the manor. "He'll retrieve his things and return shortly", says the Bogsnek casually like the cutest thing in the world didn't just happen. "I appreciate you taking one of my kids in, it isn't often that a traveler shows up near here, much less follow me into the woods," they shake their head and guffaw. You two finalize everything, the Bogsnek making sure to keep things going by quickly before Ariadne comes back. When Ariadne returns with a comically large back in relation to his size the contracts have being taken care while multiple children were gathered and chattering excitedly. There is a bittersweet atmosphere in the air as Ariadne says his goodbyes, making sure to give out bracelets made of twine and wine colored string along with one other color which look to be specially customized for each dragon receiving it. You're amused by the sight, clearly something the little one has been keeping on hand for awhile. You both say your goodbyes to the strange group, sure that you will return again to see to it that you can bring more kids the chance to see the world before adulthood. ----- aahh tysm! i'll be redoing the front page a little, especially because I don't think many will see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2927907#post_45176948]Cain's[/url] post. I'll add you to the future pinglist then! it should be everytime I add new dragons to the posts, there will be 3-4 dragons everytime I open again ^-^ crossroads have been sent thank you for participating![/center]
dragon?age=0&body=143&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=59&winggene=72&wings=127&auth=5b45cacf4412739c82dd187d7a1163287bf4b2ca&dummyext=prev.png
@chorderaos

Woodland observes you subtly. After a moment the venomous colored dragon whistles towards the group of children, motioning for Ariadne to come forward with their eyes. You notice this just as it happens, finding yourself wondering if the Bogsnek is psychic again though another part of you is sure it's just damn good at making silent inferences.

Ariadne comes forward, bowing his head to you and Woodland. You can catch the glances the Veilspun gives you. Curiosity, apprehension, and a glimmer of hope. You give the child a warm smile...

The wine haired dragon just gawks at you, a silly expression but heartwarming considering given the circumstances. He looks to Woodland who just nods and gives the dragonlet a wolfish grin. Ariadne looks back to you, tail slowly picking up speed. "Y-yes! Oh of course I'd love to!", he cries spinning around and dancing in place.

The child stops, turns back to Woodland and gives the bogsnek a hug. It pets the small child's head, murmuring something you can't hear but you're sure its a heartening private goodbye as the Veilspun starts tearing up and squeezes the Bogsnek's neck tighter. After this very touching moment the Veilspun lets go, receives one more hair tousle, and bows his head towards you before turning away and running back to the manor.

"He'll retrieve his things and return shortly", says the Bogsnek casually like the cutest thing in the world didn't just happen. "I appreciate you taking one of my kids in, it isn't often that a traveler shows up near here, much less follow me into the woods," they shake their head and guffaw. You two finalize everything, the Bogsnek making sure to keep things going by quickly before Ariadne comes back.

When Ariadne returns with a comically large back in relation to his size the contracts have being taken care while multiple children were gathered and chattering excitedly. There is a bittersweet atmosphere in the air as Ariadne says his goodbyes, making sure to give out bracelets made of twine and wine colored string along with one other color which look to be specially customized for each dragon receiving it. You're amused by the sight, clearly something the little one has been keeping on hand for awhile. You both say your goodbyes to the strange group, sure that you will return again to see to it that you can bring more kids the chance to see the world before adulthood.

aahh tysm! i'll be redoing the front page a little, especially because I don't think many will see Cain's post. I'll add you to the future pinglist then! it should be everytime I add new dragons to the posts, there will be 3-4 dragons everytime I open again ^-^ crossroads have been sent thank you for participating!
ZNhRsiG.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/552109/55210884p.png[/img] The Bogsnek rests by the edge of the woods, waiting for new travelers to stop by. (bump!)[/center]
55210884p.png
The Bogsnek rests by the edge of the woods, waiting for new travelers to stop by. (bump!)
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2