Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NatDom] Good Luck Charms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
To whomever gifted me one of the baskets: I hope your pillow is cold on both sides and that you find a smile in little things and that you have the greatest week, ever :D
To whomever gifted me one of the baskets: I hope your pillow is cold on both sides and that you find a smile in little things and that you have the greatest week, ever :D
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
I haven't the slightest clue who sent one of these to me but i am beyond happy right now XD
I haven't the slightest clue who sent one of these to me but i am beyond happy right now XD
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
I am unsure of who sent me a gift, but ty c: it was totally unexpected & was a lovely start to my day
I am unsure of who sent me a gift, but ty c: it was totally unexpected & was a lovely start to my day
toro | 19 | he/she/any | FR+3
always looking for more friends! feel free to send a req :D
Thank you so much to whoever sent me the good luck rainbow card! It's so sweet i really appreciate it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Hope you have a great greenskeeper <3 [center][img]https://imgur.com/bGKGD2T.png[/img][/center]
Thank you so much to whoever sent me the good luck rainbow card! It's so sweet i really appreciate it
Hope you have a great greenskeeper <3
bGKGD2T.png
84255667103ce17bdbc88378f399327456cc5f17.png

FR+0

She/Her

!!Art shop here!!
tumblr_inline_o61vsesjyC1tyc5vd_540.png
Please ping if you're
replying to a message!
I just got back on to check Baldwin's Brew and seeing the little 1 beside my messages scared me a little. Thank you to whomever has sent me such an amazing gift! I'm more than grateful and I hope all is well! Enjoy this year's Greenskeeper Gathering! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I just got back on to check Baldwin's Brew and seeing the little 1 beside my messages scared me a little.
Thank you to whomever has sent me such an amazing gift! I'm more than grateful and I hope all is well! Enjoy this year's Greenskeeper Gathering!
I was gifted a charm! [img]https://imgur.com/TADOyw6.png[/img] But the message said "Gravel." ... I MUST KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS MY LUCK LIES IN THE DIRT BELOW MY FEET Hahaha <3 Thank you friend who sent me such a cool charm! I wish you all the best as well!!
I was gifted a charm!

TADOyw6.png

But the message said "Gravel."

I MUST KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

MY LUCK LIES IN THE DIRT BELOW MY FEET

Hahaha <3 Thank you friend who sent me such a cool charm! I wish you all the best as well!!
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
I'm not sure who sent me the basket, but thank you kindly!
I'm not sure who sent me the basket, but thank you kindly!
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
[center][emoji=special eyes size=1] ? [item=Gravel][/center]
?

Gravel
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
Thank you for the lucky 'gravel'!
I can only assume who may have sent it, but it certainly made me smile! ;)

This weekend was my first year anniversary with my hubby, so this is extra special.
The luck will be put towards our efforts of saving for our first house together! ♥
Thank you for the lucky 'gravel'!
I can only assume who may have sent it, but it certainly made me smile! ;)

This weekend was my first year anniversary with my hubby, so this is extra special.
The luck will be put towards our efforts of saving for our first house together! ♥
1aEvf03.png
Thank you to whoever sent me the basket <3
Thank you to whoever sent me the basket <3
SiNECgZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9