Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] LW KS, Beta [W] Gems (New Prices)
1 2 3
So, I backed Lorwolf for kickstarter a while back, and while I do kinda enjoyed the game I am just, not playing as much as I thought I would, and don't think I really need the kickstarter stuff all that much. Here's what I have:

Companions:

Grimalkin x 3: 7.5kg each, willing to accept first year festival apparel, sprites or downtime fams, UMAs or Unhatched eggs (at 230g each)

Kickstarter Krane x1: 10kg, also accepting items, eggs etc.

Keboko x2: 5.4kg each
Simbur x2: 7.5kg each
Chiropta x2: 7.5kg each

Breed Changes:

Braccus Scroll: 50kg (on hold)

Apparel:

Alpha Tester Crown: No clue what these go for, hit me up with an offer or a reference of past sales (on hold)

Orrin's Mantle: 8kg

Beta Tester Censer: Not sure about pricing, feel free to hit me up with an offer or reference of past sales to estimate pricing (on hold)

Other:
Beta Tester Forum Decor, Beta Tester Banner and regional forum decors - 5kg each
So, I backed Lorwolf for kickstarter a while back, and while I do kinda enjoyed the game I am just, not playing as much as I thought I would, and don't think I really need the kickstarter stuff all that much. Here's what I have:

Companions:

Grimalkin x 3: 7.5kg each, willing to accept first year festival apparel, sprites or downtime fams, UMAs or Unhatched eggs (at 230g each)

Kickstarter Krane x1: 10kg, also accepting items, eggs etc.

Keboko x2: 5.4kg each
Simbur x2: 7.5kg each
Chiropta x2: 7.5kg each

Breed Changes:

Braccus Scroll: 50kg (on hold)

Apparel:

Alpha Tester Crown: No clue what these go for, hit me up with an offer or a reference of past sales (on hold)

Orrin's Mantle: 8kg

Beta Tester Censer: Not sure about pricing, feel free to hit me up with an offer or reference of past sales to estimate pricing (on hold)

Other:
Beta Tester Forum Decor, Beta Tester Banner and regional forum decors - 5kg each
@Iminox
Would you sell your bracchus scroll for 45kg ?
@Iminox
Would you sell your bracchus scroll for 45kg ?
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Iminox
Would you take 100kg for the crown?
@Iminox
Would you take 100kg for the crown?
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@Altassar
Hello! As of now I might sell it to someone already (we're talking about the details right now), but if anything changes, I will definitely let you know, thank you!

@Mew
Similar to above, I am right now already discussing a sale with someone, but I am definitely gonna let you know if it ends up not working out, thank you!
@Altassar
Hello! As of now I might sell it to someone already (we're talking about the details right now), but if anything changes, I will definitely let you know, thank you!

@Mew
Similar to above, I am right now already discussing a sale with someone, but I am definitely gonna let you know if it ends up not working out, thank you!
Will do please let me know if the scroll is up for sale still afterward thank you
Will do please let me know if the scroll is up for sale still afterward thank you
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Iminox
I am willing to offer more than they do. Let me know.
@Iminox
I am willing to offer more than they do. Let me know.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
[center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center]
@Iminox Would you be willing to hold the Golden Unicorn until I sell my Light Sprite, or trade your Golden Unicorn + Holiday Snowcat + 35kg for my Light Sprite?
@Iminox Would you be willing to hold the Golden Unicorn until I sell my Light Sprite, or trade your Golden Unicorn + Holiday Snowcat + 35kg for my Light Sprite?
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Calixita
I could hold the Unicorn for you, do you have a rough idea on how long it might take?

Right now I am talking to one more person on Lorwolf that was interested in the Golden Unicorn too and offered some stuff, but they haven't replied again yet and I would be a bit more interested in pure currency I think, though I would rather not hold it for more than 1 - 2 weeks if possible. :'D
@Calixita
I could hold the Unicorn for you, do you have a rough idea on how long it might take?

Right now I am talking to one more person on Lorwolf that was interested in the Golden Unicorn too and offered some stuff, but they haven't replied again yet and I would be a bit more interested in pure currency I think, though I would rather not hold it for more than 1 - 2 weeks if possible. :'D
@Iminox I can do 100kg in hand currently if you still have a Golden Unicorn. (Just got linked this from the LW discord)
@Iminox I can do 100kg in hand currently if you still have a Golden Unicorn. (Just got linked this from the LW discord)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3