Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~{ Buying OC Art }~ [humanoid]
1 2
Howdy guys, your neighborhood Bara Queen here. You can just call me Queenie or Kasa. I'm looking to buy a few pieces of art of some of my characters. Before you start perusing this thread and sniffing out my details let me tell you that [u][i]all the characters I'm going to be asking for are [b]male characters of 25 and older that are very noticeably male[/b])[/i][/u], I mean one has a female form that you COULD draw, but most likely you'd be drawing his male form, so you [i]might[/i] not want to offer if you aren't pretty good at drawing adult men, or gay couples. Now I've got two posts in this forum so that everything will be laid out nice and neat for you. In this post I've got the specifics of what I am looking for and what I am willing to pay, in the next post I have refs and info for all of the characters I am looking for art of. Makes it easy on both of us.[br][br] [quote][b]My Budget[/b] [LIST] [*]At this time I currently have [u]541k[/u] and [u]557 gems[/u]. --[i] My art shop will continuously bring in mad dragon cash which will immediately be dumped into buying art so this number will jump up and down a LOT.[/i] [*][i]If you are willing to do art trades I can be talked into those as well and you can find examples of my art [u][url=http://queenbara.tumblr.com/tagged/kasa+draws]here.[/url][/i][br][br] [*]I am willing to pay up to 300k per character but would PREFER to keep things in the 150 - 250k per character range if possible. (Gems at a 1:400 rate. Will mix gems and treasure.) [*]Prices for waist ups are negotiable, but preferably should not pass 325k for both characters. [*]I will of course also pay in gems and items, but it's a little easier for me to make treasure than it is to make gems. [*] I am [b]NOT[/b] looking for headshots. [*]I can be picky with art so don't be offended if I respectfully decline. [/LIST] [b]What I Am Looking For[/b] [LIST] [*]Digital or tradional art [*]Lineart or color [*]Full Body or Waist Up [*]COUPLE art [*]Human/Humanoid art[/LIST] [b]Examples of Art I Have Commissioned in the Past[/b] (These examples are listed so that you can get an idea of the kind of art styles I like and the quality I look for. [i]Please note: If you happen to see your art here and don't want it linked to, or want to be pinged for it please just send me a PM![/i]) [LIST] [*] [u][url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Elpis/elpisbydoetails.png](x)[/url][/u] by doetails [*] [u][url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/T-Girl/tarabydoetails.png](x)[/url] [/u]by doetails [*][u] [url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/T-Girl/tarabyhaunt.png](x)[/url][/u] by haunt [*] [u][url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Tarradiddle/coatl1.png](x)[/url][/u] by gainstrive [*] [u][url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Ten/flower.png](x)[/url][/u] by gainstrive [*][u][url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Bo/BobyKimbearly.png](x)[/url][/u][i](warning for non explicit nudity, no genitalia visible whatsoever so do not worry about that!) [/i] by kimbearly [*] [u][url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Gianni/giannibykimbearly.png](x)[/url][/u] by kimbearly [*] [/LIST] [/quote]
Howdy guys, your neighborhood Bara Queen here. You can just call me Queenie or Kasa.

I'm looking to buy a few pieces of art of some of my characters. Before you start perusing this thread and sniffing out my details let me tell you that all the characters I'm going to be asking for are male characters of 25 and older that are very noticeably male), I mean one has a female form that you COULD draw, but most likely you'd be drawing his male form, so you might not want to offer if you aren't pretty good at drawing adult men, or gay couples.

Now I've got two posts in this forum so that everything will be laid out nice and neat for you. In this post I've got the specifics of what I am looking for and what I am willing to pay, in the next post I have refs and info for all of the characters I am looking for art of. Makes it easy on both of us.

Quote:
My Budget
  • At this time I currently have 541k and 557 gems.
    -- My art shop will continuously bring in mad dragon cash which will immediately be dumped into buying art so this number will jump up and down a LOT.
  • If you are willing to do art trades I can be talked into those as well and you can find examples of my art here.

• I am willing to pay up to 300k per character but would PREFER to keep things in the 150 - 250k per character range if possible. (Gems at a 1:400 rate. Will mix gems and treasure.)
  • Prices for waist ups are negotiable, but preferably should not pass 325k for both characters.
  • I will of course also pay in gems and items, but it's a little easier for me to make treasure than it is to make gems.
  • I am NOT looking for headshots.
  • I can be picky with art so don't be offended if I respectfully decline.

What I Am Looking For
  • Digital or tradional art
  • Lineart or color
  • Full Body or Waist Up
  • COUPLE art
  • Human/Humanoid art

Examples of Art I Have Commissioned in the Past
(These examples are listed so that you can get an idea of the kind of art styles I like and the quality I look for.
Please note: If you happen to see your art here and don't want it linked to, or want to be pinged for it please just send me a PM!)
  • (x) by doetails
  • (x) by doetails
  • (x) by haunt
  • (x) by gainstrive
  • (x) by gainstrive
  • (x)(warning for non explicit nudity, no genitalia visible whatsoever so do not worry about that!) by kimbearly
  • (x) by kimbearly
[LIST] [*]Now here are the characters I am looking for. There are four of them and I am looking for couple art. ----The only rule is that the couple MUST include Dids, all these boys are his current friends and ex-boyfriends (but I'm self-indulgent trash who wants are from when they were still together) so you can pick any of the following three pairings:[b] Davin/Dids, Bo/Dids, or Trip/Dids[/b]. [i](I've gotten art of Dav/Dids, so now my desire for the pairs are all equaled out. Its up to you who you wanna work with. (: ) [*]Since this is a PG13 site I will not be looking for anything NSFW, but I ask that you please keep in mind when drawing that Tarradiddle, despite his looks, is considerably my most "submissive" character, relationship-wise, and anything suggestive should show that.[/i] [*]We can discuss pose ideas after I accept your offer! (": [/LIST] [b]THOMAS KING (AKA TARRADIDDLE (or Dids or Tar-baby or Di-Di or Pickles)[/b] [quote]"Eh, it [i]seemed[/i] like a good idea at the time."[/quote] [quote][center][u][b]Refs:[/b][/u] [url=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/055/4/b/ickle_diddykins_by_roboticalpaca-d77wuxv.png](x)[/url] by me || [url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Tarradiddle/coatl1.png](x)[/url] by gainstrive || [url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/qb_v01_by_it_is_a_circle-d7sjyvx.jpg](x)[/url] by snurple [/center] [b]27 - Male - Monster - 6' 7", almost 6' 8" - 234lbs - Fit, muscular build Friendly - Charismatic - Social - Blunt - Drinker - Mentally Unstable and Moody - Paranoid - Violent - Reckless - Easily Frightened - Surprisingly Submissive - Little Masochistic - Go with the Flow[/b] Basically he’s just a nice guy who happens to be batshit crazy. He’s the type who enjoys being around people, talking and drinking and having a good time, but there’s no telling when shit will hit the fan and one of his “episodes” will trigger. His episodes range in severity from “slightly cuckoo” to “god damn, why isn’t this guy locked in solitary confinement”. Prone to fits of paranoia, fear, recklessness, and violence when the episodes hit. They seem to happen less often when he’s around close friends, which he makes pretty easily. (Keeping friendships and relationships going isn't always so easy, however.) [/quote] [b]DAVIN QUINN O'REILLY [/b] [quote]"Y’wanna go, punk? Haha, betcha can’t take me down~."[/quote] [quote][center][u][b]Refs:[/b][/u] [url=http://38.media.tumblr.com/b4720eac05a74a49944946c64bfdb745/tumblr_n938hyyY3G1tuadzdo1_1280.png](x)[/url] by me || [url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/qb_v01_by_it_is_a_circle-d7sjyvx.jpg](x)[/url] by snurple [/center] [b]25 - Male - Werewolf (Shiba Inu) - 5' 3" - 152lbs - Lean, but muscular build Loud - Over Protective - Joking - Friendly - Kind of Blunt - Violent (as an amateur boxer he enjoys a good fight) - LIGHT Smoker - Social - The Type To Get Really Attached Really Easy [/b] Sadly I don't have a personality blurb to offer for him, but I'm more than happy to ramble if you want more info. [/quote] [b]BO LIU[/b] [quote]"Ah....Yeah... Sure."[/quote] [quote][center][u][b]Refs:[/b][/u] [url=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/060/5/a/bo_liu_by_roboticalpaca-d78e48b.png](x)[/url] by me || [url=http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc460/zomomnombie/Bo/BobyKimbearly.png](x)[/url] (same warning as before, non explicit PG13 nudity) by kimbearly (second ref is closer to his actual skin color)[/center] [b]28 - Male - Greater Imp - 6' 0" - 263lbs - Average to muscular build Quiet - Calm - Collected - Patient - Understanding - Private - Kind of Shy - The Type to grow Attached Really Easily (but never show it) - Artistic - Happy (and kind of loud) Drunk [/b] Sadly I don't have a personality blurb to offer for him, but I'm more than happy to ramble if you want more info. [/quote] [b]FLOYD "TRIP" GRANGER[/b]** [quote]"Hm? Yeah. I'm pretty damn great."[/quote] [quote][center][u][b]Refs:[/b][/u] [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/078/4/3/43feae9414b0a35a0361103259f2e8c9-d7atx8f.png](x)[/url] by me || [url=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/111/4/a/4a9febd99b8eebfc1edf75dcf1d4d9d3-d7ffxay.png](x) (female form)[/url] by me[/center] [b]29 - Biologically Male, able to change physical gender at will || Identifies wholly as male - Monster - 6' 1" - 167lbs - Thin and lithe Vain - Attention Hungry - Talkative - Flirtatious - Energetic - Affectionate - Active - Curious - Shyer than he Appears [/b] Sadly I don't have a personality blurb to offer for him, but I'm more than happy to ramble if you want more info. [/quote] **You CAN draw Trip in his female form with Dids if you like, but please talk to me about it first.
  • Now here are the characters I am looking for. There are four of them and I am looking for couple art.
    ----The only rule is that the couple MUST include Dids, all these boys are his current friends and ex-boyfriends (but I'm self-indulgent trash who wants are from when they were still together) so you can pick any of the following three pairings: Davin/Dids, Bo/Dids, or Trip/Dids. (I've gotten art of Dav/Dids, so now my desire for the pairs are all equaled out. Its up to you who you wanna work with. (: )
  • Since this is a PG13 site I will not be looking for anything NSFW, but I ask that you please keep in mind when drawing that Tarradiddle, despite his looks, is considerably my most "submissive" character, relationship-wise, and anything suggestive should show that.
  • We can discuss pose ideas after I accept your offer! (":

THOMAS KING (AKA TARRADIDDLE (or Dids or Tar-baby or Di-Di or Pickles)
Quote:
"Eh, it seemed like a good idea at the time."
Quote:
Refs:
(x) by me || (x) by gainstrive || (x) by snurple

27 - Male - Monster - 6' 7", almost 6' 8" - 234lbs - Fit, muscular build

Friendly - Charismatic - Social - Blunt - Drinker - Mentally Unstable and Moody - Paranoid - Violent - Reckless - Easily Frightened - Surprisingly Submissive - Little Masochistic - Go with the Flow

Basically he’s just a nice guy who happens to be batshit crazy. He’s the type who enjoys being around people, talking and drinking and having a good time, but there’s no telling when **** will hit the fan and one of his “episodes” will trigger. His episodes range in severity from “slightly cuckoo” to “god damn, why isn’t this guy locked in solitary confinement”. Prone to fits of paranoia, fear, recklessness, and violence when the episodes hit. They seem to happen less often when he’s around close friends, which he makes pretty easily. (Keeping friendships and relationships going isn't always so easy, however.)

DAVIN QUINN O'REILLY
Quote:
"Y’wanna go, punk? Haha, betcha can’t take me down~."
Quote:
Refs:
(x) by me || (x) by snurple

25 - Male - Werewolf (Shiba Inu) - 5' 3" - 152lbs - Lean, but muscular build

Loud - Over Protective - Joking - Friendly - Kind of Blunt - Violent (as an amateur boxer he enjoys a good fight) - LIGHT Smoker - Social - The Type To Get Really Attached Really Easy

Sadly I don't have a personality blurb to offer for him, but I'm more than happy to ramble if you want more info.

BO LIU
Quote:
"Ah....Yeah... Sure."
Quote:
Refs:
(x) by me || (x) (same warning as before, non explicit PG13 nudity) by kimbearly
(second ref is closer to his actual skin color)

28 - Male - Greater Imp - 6' 0" - 263lbs - Average to muscular build

Quiet - Calm - Collected - Patient - Understanding - Private - Kind of Shy - The Type to grow Attached Really Easily (but never show it) - Artistic - Happy (and kind of loud) Drunk

Sadly I don't have a personality blurb to offer for him, but I'm more than happy to ramble if you want more info.

FLOYD "TRIP" GRANGER**
Quote:
"Hm? Yeah. I'm pretty damn great."
Quote:
Refs:
(x) by me || (x) (female form) by me

29 - Biologically Male, able to change physical gender at will || Identifies wholly as male - Monster - 6' 1" - 167lbs - Thin and lithe

Vain - Attention Hungry - Talkative - Flirtatious - Energetic - Affectionate - Active - Curious - Shyer than he Appears

**You CAN draw Trip in his female form with Dids if you like, but please talk to me about it first.
the contents of this post may or may not be moved to the next post later on, but for now this is my "who am i commissioning" post.

Currently Commissioning:
no one

Finished Commissions
(x) (Davin/Dids) by snurple
the contents of this post may or may not be moved to the next post later on, but for now this is my "who am i commissioning" post.

Currently Commissioning:
no one

Finished Commissions
(x) (Davin/Dids) by snurple
I actually think that I'll reserve this post too, just in case I decide at some point I want to expand what I'm looking for. (For example once I get some more money in my coffers I MAY want to get art of some of my other OCs as well, but still want more couple art of Dids and his many exes.)
I actually think that I'll reserve this post too, just in case I decide at some point I want to expand what I'm looking for. (For example once I get some more money in my coffers I MAY want to get art of some of my other OCs as well, but still want more couple art of Dids and his many exes.)
@QueenBara
Is my art style one you would be interested in? I'm very versatile.
Examples of my art can be found on my DA and my Tumblr.
@QueenBara
Is my art style one you would be interested in? I'm very versatile.
Examples of my art can be found on my DA and my Tumblr.
@Snurple

Oh yes, you've got quite a nice little style there! Just tell me, like, what you'd charge and which pair you're most interested in and if I can swing that, I'll totally drop a little somethin' somethin' in your mailbox.
@Snurple

Oh yes, you've got quite a nice little style there! Just tell me, like, what you'd charge and which pair you're most interested in and if I can swing that, I'll totally drop a little somethin' somethin' in your mailbox.
@QueenBara

I would ask for 250k per full body character in a lineless style like this. I can do a different style if you like, but I'd charge more.

I'm cool with drawing Davin/Dids since that's the pairing you're most interested in.
@QueenBara

I would ask for 250k per full body character in a lineless style like this. I can do a different style if you like, but I'd charge more.

I'm cool with drawing Davin/Dids since that's the pairing you're most interested in.
@Snurple

I actually have a weakness for lineless art like that, so I'd be glad to take you up on that offer. I'll try to get a mail your way by the end of the day with some more in depth information-- maybe not a pose because I really like seeing what people come up with, but maybe a bit more on their personality and relationships then and now to help you get more ideas.

For now I'll just add you to the list of people I'm commissioning and owe money to.
@Snurple

I actually have a weakness for lineless art like that, so I'd be glad to take you up on that offer. I'll try to get a mail your way by the end of the day with some more in depth information-- maybe not a pose because I really like seeing what people come up with, but maybe a bit more on their personality and relationships then and now to help you get more ideas.

For now I'll just add you to the list of people I'm commissioning and owe money to.
Got a nice chunk of money in my coffers now! Perfect amount to toss at an artist, winkwink.
Got a nice chunk of money in my coffers now! Perfect amount to toss at an artist, winkwink.
@QueenBara
I think I would be willing to do a Bo/Dids piece, for about 200k. Here is some examples of my work. It's all unfinished but you should get the idea! My style is very versatile so let me know what kind of thing you're looking for, whether its hyper realism or a more stylized type thing.
Also, just wanted to say, Bo is beautiful. Your OCs are all really cool.
@QueenBara
I think I would be willing to do a Bo/Dids piece, for about 200k. Here is some examples of my work. It's all unfinished but you should get the idea! My style is very versatile so let me know what kind of thing you're looking for, whether its hyper realism or a more stylized type thing.
Also, just wanted to say, Bo is beautiful. Your OCs are all really cool.
1 2