Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [QoL] Return to Top
Just a small Quality of Life suggestion!

‘Return to top’ button on the page, primarily on the Forums, would be great — especially as a mobile user. Scrolling back to the top is painful xD

Lemme hit that magical button lmao

Just a small Quality of Life suggestion!

‘Return to top’ button on the page, primarily on the Forums, would be great — especially as a mobile user. Scrolling back to the top is painful xD

Lemme hit that magical button lmao

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Ooof, that would be a m a z i n g! Support!
Ooof, that would be a m a z i n g! Support!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I think it’s a great idea! Full support for people on mobile.

I wouldn’t actually use it though... I have apple mobile devices, and tapping twice at the top of the screen above the URL will scroll me quickly back to the top. I use it a lot. I don’t know if Android devices do this too or not.

Edit: I also want to say that I hope the ‘return to top’ button can be toggled on and off in the account settings. As I said, I support it for others, but I don’t use it and wouldn’t want it on my screen.
I think it’s a great idea! Full support for people on mobile.

I wouldn’t actually use it though... I have apple mobile devices, and tapping twice at the top of the screen above the URL will scroll me quickly back to the top. I use it a lot. I don’t know if Android devices do this too or not.

Edit: I also want to say that I hope the ‘return to top’ button can be toggled on and off in the account settings. As I said, I support it for others, but I don’t use it and wouldn’t want it on my screen.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
This would especially be lovely now for pages like the dig sites, which have so many plots at max level currently it takes a bit of scrolling to get back to the top.
This would especially be lovely now for pages like the dig sites, which have so many plots at max level currently it takes a bit of scrolling to get back to the top.
aJTY8eT.png
There's already a back to top button on the forums. It's under the very reply box I am writing this reply in, to the bottom right.

I'd support having it on other pages though, like the digsites.
There's already a back to top button on the forums. It's under the very reply box I am writing this reply in, to the bottom right.

I'd support having it on other pages though, like the digsites.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome