Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Mario Character?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
birdo 4 life

if birdo has 1,000,000 fans im one of them... if birdo has 10,000 fans im one of them... if birdo only has 10 fans im one of them... if birdo only has 1 fan im it... if birdo has 0 fans then i am no longer on this earth....................
birdo 4 life

if birdo has 1,000,000 fans im one of them... if birdo has 10,000 fans im one of them... if birdo only has 10 fans im one of them... if birdo only has 1 fan im it... if birdo has 0 fans then i am no longer on this earth....................
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
@Paranatural

Finally, someone else!
@Paranatural

Finally, someone else!
Prophet's Vision/Wishlist/Exalt tab/Sales
Fr+2
Chaotic neutral Gaymer
Give a biscuit to my opossum son, Hubert
[quote name="BigB0yJENKINS" date="2023-05-18 11:41:07" ] SLAMMING INTO BRICK WALL Hello TOP TEN MARIO CHARACTERS 1. Iggy koopa- He is so important 2 my entire life in the world. Also throwing the rest of the koopalings in this slot so they do not take up 70% of it but shout ot to that guy 2. Kamek: Gay old man and important father to bowser. Patron saint of gay old man. 3. King boo: King boo but specifically the version of him in spin offs thats a little goofy and scared of wario. I play as him in mario kart wii 4. Wario: Derailed my life 5. Fracktail: The first boss in super paper mario whose experience was such a roller coaster that i didnt know what 2 do plus also i think he should be alive and playing mario base ball 6. Fawful: cmon [b]7. Bowyer: the deranged bow and arrow from super mario rpg, delightful gentleman[/b] 8. Bowser and bowser jr: In one slot like double dash also i love and adore them i just needed to get all those other guys in there first 9. Birdetta: Nintendo treats her so badly but she os sosososooo important to us all. To me 10. Cackletta: Underrated 11. Paper mario the thousand year door as in all of it OK thats all good bye [/quote] @BigB0yJENKINS hihihihi i just want you to know you have impeccable taste. bowyer is unironically my fav character from literally anything.
BigB0yJENKINS wrote on 2023-05-18 11:41:07:
SLAMMING INTO BRICK WALL Hello

TOP TEN MARIO CHARACTERS

1. Iggy koopa- He is so important 2 my entire life in the world. Also throwing the rest of the koopalings in this slot so they do not take up 70% of it but shout ot to that guy
2. Kamek: Gay old man and important father to bowser. Patron saint of gay old man.
3. King boo: King boo but specifically the version of him in spin offs thats a little goofy and scared of wario. I play as him in mario kart wii
4. Wario: Derailed my life
5. Fracktail: The first boss in super paper mario whose experience was such a roller coaster that i didnt know what 2 do plus also i think he should be alive and playing mario base ball
6. Fawful: cmon
7. Bowyer: the deranged bow and arrow from super mario rpg, delightful gentleman
8. Bowser and bowser jr: In one slot like double dash also i love and adore them i just needed to get all those other guys in there first
9. Birdetta: Nintendo treats her so badly but she os sosososooo important to us all. To me
10. Cackletta: Underrated
11. Paper mario the thousand year door as in all of it

OK thats all good bye

@BigB0yJENKINS hihihihi i just want you to know you have impeccable taste. bowyer is unironically my fav character from literally anything.
mOLa9Jl.png
@ScrimbloBimblo INNIT?!?!?!?! He had a vice grip on my brain from 2014-2015. cool he is. and truthfully so did the rest o the smithy gang i loooove living things. But bowyer was the best and brightest. hes deranged and underrated. I am really really really really reaaaalllllyyyyyyy mad at whatever powers that be banned officially sanctioned OC's in mario rpgs because the bosses in origami king would have been awesome as smithy gang-style anthropomorphic office supplies but noooooo we had to get transparent png's
@ScrimbloBimblo INNIT?!?!?!?! He had a vice grip on my brain from 2014-2015. cool he is. and truthfully so did the rest o the smithy gang i loooove living things. But bowyer was the best and brightest. hes deranged and underrated. I am really really really really reaaaalllllyyyyyyy mad at whatever powers that be banned officially sanctioned OC's in mario rpgs because the bosses in origami king would have been awesome as smithy gang-style anthropomorphic office supplies but noooooo we had to get transparent png's
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
@BigB0yJENKINS so true so true. he's like a funny bug to me kinda. like a really scrinkly stickbug. the smithy gang are all bugs actually mr nintendo said it himself. genuinely joined FR to make a bowyer fandragon, he's real btw. also the legion of stationary go insane despite the jpg mandate (though the concept of smithy gang esque designs has me frothing at the mouth, theyre all peak character design) funky fellas, love em. love the funny wahoo plumber game.
@BigB0yJENKINS so true so true. he's like a funny bug to me kinda. like a really scrinkly stickbug. the smithy gang are all bugs actually mr nintendo said it himself. genuinely joined FR to make a bowyer fandragon, he's real btw. also the legion of stationary go insane despite the jpg mandate (though the concept of smithy gang esque designs has me frothing at the mouth, theyre all peak character design) funky fellas, love em. love the funny wahoo plumber game.
mOLa9Jl.png
@ScrimbloBimblo OMG i wanna see your bowyer dragon i have scries for the smithy gang but i never got around to it cause it is so hard to find a bowyer candidate. Heres mine [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=86&auth=651499077cfa7103b5e5bb2949f4c727b0be3bd1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I agree BTW i think that if bowyer is a stick bug then yaridovich should be a mantis. mack the knife is a stag beetle. The axem rangers are ants
@ScrimbloBimblo OMG i wanna see your bowyer dragon i have scries for the smithy gang but i never got around to it cause it is so hard to find a bowyer candidate. Heres mine
dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=86&auth=651499077cfa7103b5e5bb2949f4c727b0be3bd1&dummyext=prev.png
I agree BTW i think that if bowyer is a stick bug then yaridovich should be a mantis. mack the knife is a stag beetle. The axem rangers are ants
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
@BigB0yJENKINS looklooklook i have 4 of the gang [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81511478][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815115/81511478_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83893490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838935/83893490_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83198491][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831985/83198491_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85429515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854296/85429515_350.png[/img][/url] they are my pride and joy and my darling creatures
@BigB0yJENKINS looklooklook i have 4 of the gang
81511478_350.png
83893490_350.png
83198491_350.png
85429515_350.png

they are my pride and joy and my darling creatures
mOLa9Jl.png
@ScrimbloBimblo DUUUUDEEE i love those things the green eyebrows and googly eyes are so perfect on bowyer plus also i love the forest maze themed scene and familiar the bowyer love is real. your other smithy guys are so good also mack is adorable and your yaridovich AARRGHHH. ITS SO FOOD. he is a perfect ridgeback with a perfect little treasure chest. it makes me so happy that he is even a water type. Punching the ground forever
@ScrimbloBimblo DUUUUDEEE i love those things the green eyebrows and googly eyes are so perfect on bowyer plus also i love the forest maze themed scene and familiar the bowyer love is real. your other smithy guys are so good also mack is adorable and your yaridovich AARRGHHH. ITS SO FOOD. he is a perfect ridgeback with a perfect little treasure chest. it makes me so happy that he is even a water type. Punching the ground forever
@BigB0yJENKINS big thanks!!! i put so many Planning and Thoughts into making these little guys i'm actually so happy you see all my silly little details and understand my derangement. i'm so normal about this game wowie zowie
@BigB0yJENKINS big thanks!!! i put so many Planning and Thoughts into making these little guys i'm actually so happy you see all my silly little details and understand my derangement. i'm so normal about this game wowie zowie
mOLa9Jl.png
@ScrimbloBimblo YESSS it is all so coming together i even noticed yaridovich is smack dab in seaside town, didnt see it at first but it is all so marinated in mario lore. It is honelstly one of my favorite games in the whole wide world i am so glad that you have brought them to dragon form so lovingly. it is like the zenith of mario rpg experinences i think like the paper mario games are so important to me the mario+luigi series is so important to me but this is where is all started, this is where the magic happens babey, plus also i enjoy how claymationlike all the characters look both in their official models and also ingame with the cool isometric pseudo 3d experience. it was the first time the mario world had been painted with the paintbrush of worldbuilding and it's so wacky and free, i wish mario could be this free again. i am also normal. sometimes i boot up the game and jsut hang out in mole town, i dont even do anything there i just walk around and be in mole town......i want to live in mole town
@ScrimbloBimblo YESSS it is all so coming together i even noticed yaridovich is smack dab in seaside town, didnt see it at first but it is all so marinated in mario lore. It is honelstly one of my favorite games in the whole wide world i am so glad that you have brought them to dragon form so lovingly. it is like the zenith of mario rpg experinences i think like the paper mario games are so important to me the mario+luigi series is so important to me but this is where is all started, this is where the magic happens babey, plus also i enjoy how claymationlike all the characters look both in their official models and also ingame with the cool isometric pseudo 3d experience. it was the first time the mario world had been painted with the paintbrush of worldbuilding and it's so wacky and free, i wish mario could be this free again. i am also normal. sometimes i boot up the game and jsut hang out in mole town, i dont even do anything there i just walk around and be in mole town......i want to live in mole town
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10