Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dripping in Gold - a ping list
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2oC16wZ][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52915953913_ccd9cf8970.jpg
52915953913_ccd9cf8970.jpg
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
I have zero Dragons for this pair for sale currently. As I started this pairing on Facebook, Those who showed interest there will be first in the ping list, and people can request to be added going forward. These people will also get first dibs until they each have a dragon. Then it will be first-come-first-sereved.
I have zero Dragons for this pair for sale currently. As I started this pairing on Facebook, Those who showed interest there will be first in the ping list, and people can request to be added going forward. These people will also get first dibs until they each have a dragon. Then it will be first-come-first-sereved.
THE DRAGONS:

-TBD-
THE DRAGONS:

-TBD-
oooh could I be added to the pinglist please?
oooh could I be added to the pinglist please?
.........................5F9UuQI.png
my sales tabfree brewingpwyw art thread
...............♦ sara | she/her | artist ♦
HZKBkov.png
Could I buy the Male please?
Could I buy the Male please?
H01Ejx7.png
oh these babies came out lovely ;w; <33 could I nab the xyy girl please?
oh these babies came out lovely ;w; <33 could I nab the xyy girl please?
thanatos_sig___dingobreath_aka_psycho_by_claustr0ph0bia-dcj037t.png
I'll take the XXY female gladly! I have the gems ready :D
I'll take the XXY female gladly! I have the gems ready :D
Looks like I was too slow! Would've loved to have picked up that XYY girl (#86329091), but they're all lovely. Please let me know when you have another hatch :) Thank you for the ping!
Looks like I was too slow! Would've loved to have picked up that XYY girl (#86329091), but they're all lovely. Please let me know when you have another hatch :) Thank you for the ping!
All dragons from this batch were claimed and off to their new homes. I will ping everyone who did not get a dragon again when we have more hatchlings. Thanks to everyone again!
All dragons from this batch were claimed and off to their new homes. I will ping everyone who did not get a dragon again when we have more hatchlings. Thanks to everyone again!