Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Nocs | New Projects | Old Art Dragons
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
^
^
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
^
^
^
^
^
^
Added some new runes/filigree spirals and stained/capsule pearl catchers!
Added some new runes/filigree spirals and stained/capsule pearl catchers!
^
^
^
^
Hello friends! I'm reducing the number of permanent dragons in my lair, so I am regretfully parting with some beauties I've held onto for years and years.

They are listed from oldest to youngest, with some featuring art and outfit designs. I will gladly take gems/treasure or a mix of both, and am willing to haggle. I hope my beloved dragons can find new homes :)
Hello friends! I'm reducing the number of permanent dragons in my lair, so I am regretfully parting with some beauties I've held onto for years and years.

They are listed from oldest to youngest, with some featuring art and outfit designs. I will gladly take gems/treasure or a mix of both, and am willing to haggle. I hope my beloved dragons can find new homes :)
@Sharky
I love Solara, would you consider 175g for her?
@Sharky
I love Solara, would you consider 175g for her?
lil-guy.png
1 2 3 4 5