Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw smol doodles <closed>
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i return for one (1) more.. .

Your character: alastor (both human and canine forms!)
Payment: 500g!
Extra: feel free to simplify as needed!
i return for one (1) more.. .

Your character: alastor (both human and canine forms!)
Payment: 500g!
Extra: feel free to simplify as needed!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@bunnting hello! i'd be interested in one for a familiar of a character of mine, but it doesn't have any art done yet. i've been using this picture as reference (which is a blink fox from hearthstone). it would just be a 3-tailed fox made of blue fire. i wanted to know if it would be alright first before i place an order c:
@bunnting hello! i'd be interested in one for a familiar of a character of mine, but it doesn't have any art done yet. i've been using this picture as reference (which is a blink fox from hearthstone). it would just be a 3-tailed fox made of blue fire. i wanted to know if it would be alright first before i place an order c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
hello! these are so cute. i'd love to be added to your pinglist, please ^^ [b]Your character[/b]: minase [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74795225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747953/74795225_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 350kt + [item=tsunami gem guardian] if you're interested [b]Extra[/b]: feel free to simplify his design as you see fit. the teddy bear in his accent can be omitted!
hello! these are so cute. i'd love to be added to your pinglist, please ^^

Your character: minase
74795225_350.png
Payment: 350kt + Tsunami Gem Guardian if you're interested
Extra: feel free to simplify his design as you see fit. the teddy bear in his accent can be omitted!
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@KoloKitten i can do anthros! just they're all sitting cause that's the only way i can fit them comfortably lol. feel free to send over the payment now!

@Iodine omg, feel free to dm me if you have a list/screenshots or smth. im currently hunting for familiars i dont have if that helps. also love the name on the first one lol

@kyruiz did you want the canine or human form for him? i can attempt the human since he looks simple enough if you're interested :P

@Kiralia yeah, i think i can work with that :D
@KoloKitten i can do anthros! just they're all sitting cause that's the only way i can fit them comfortably lol. feel free to send over the payment now!

@Iodine omg, feel free to dm me if you have a list/screenshots or smth. im currently hunting for familiars i dont have if that helps. also love the name on the first one lol

@kyruiz did you want the canine or human form for him? i can attempt the human since he looks simple enough if you're interested :P

@Kiralia yeah, i think i can work with that :D
hiii could i be added to the ping list? tyy!
hiii could i be added to the ping list? tyy!

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@rubin accepted, just send over the payment <3
@rubin accepted, just send over the payment <3
thank you! i'd love to be put on the pinglist for future openings too please!

Your character: Quest
Payment: 250g + 150kt. i also can throw in two prismatic tokens if you'd like them (worth ~75g each)
Extra: he's just a 3-tailed fox made of blue fire c:

edited because quest now has an actual reference
thank you! i'd love to be put on the pinglist for future openings too please!

Your character: Quest
Payment: 250g + 150kt. i also can throw in two prismatic tokens if you'd like them (worth ~75g each)
Extra: he's just a 3-tailed fox made of blue fire c:

edited because quest now has an actual reference
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
If there are any slots left I’d love to grab one for this girl please, if she’d be okay! :D

Your character: https://toyhou.se/21600850.splash-pad
Payment: 500g
Extra: None! (Edit: Oop actually I just realized that I should mention that that’s a lilypad on her head, and that she’s a cat-like creature! ^^ Also feel free to simplify as needed, I know her tail especially has a lot of detail in it! <3)
If there are any slots left I’d love to grab one for this girl please, if she’d be okay! :D

Your character: https://toyhou.se/21600850.splash-pad
Payment: 500g
Extra: None! (Edit: Oop actually I just realized that I should mention that that’s a lilypad on her head, and that she’s a cat-like creature! ^^ Also feel free to simplify as needed, I know her tail especially has a lot of detail in it! <3)
@Kiralia how can i say no to tokens :P
feel free to send over the payment now ^^

@leyline yee, still slots :D just send the payment on over
@Kiralia how can i say no to tokens :P
feel free to send over the payment now ^^

@leyline yee, still slots :D just send the payment on over
Yay!! ^o^ Thanks so much, I’ll send a CR!!
Yay!! ^o^ Thanks so much, I’ll send a CR!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16