Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
hi! g1 pricing isnt my strong suit, could i ask if you have any price ranges in mind for sinbad, rex, labrador and enix ?
i can do some color researching in the morning to try and make offers, but just figured id see if you did ;;u thank you and many pretty dragons here!
hi! g1 pricing isnt my strong suit, could i ask if you have any price ranges in mind for sinbad, rex, labrador and enix ?
i can do some color researching in the morning to try and make offers, but just figured id see if you did ;;u thank you and many pretty dragons here!
RUQx40j.png
@Fomeak No worries. Here are some rough ranges. Most are close, some slightly under, to what I paid for them ^.^

If you were interested in grabbing multiple I could bundle them lower for you <3

- Sinbad 600-900g
- Rex, originally bought for 5kg
- Labrador 4kg
- Enix 2.2kg
@Fomeak No worries. Here are some rough ranges. Most are close, some slightly under, to what I paid for them ^.^

If you were interested in grabbing multiple I could bundle them lower for you <3

- Sinbad 600-900g
- Rex, originally bought for 5kg
- Labrador 4kg
- Enix 2.2kg
Can I offer 4kg for Anhun :o
Can I offer 4kg for Anhun :o
MiYFQWd.gif
Hi! Any price in mind for this boy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75722439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757225/75722439_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi! Any price in mind for this boy:

75722439_350.png
i4qfGjh.gif Hfp00Bl.png
8d1IQPy.png
mlHpBMC.png
helloyamzawx.pnggZPTN1H.gifgfCdYdH.gifgebx48s.pngFIJXDaD.pngZaKiBAO.pngQVp1shm.pnge2wlrBb.pngXGtgfcm.pngK3S42IV.png
nFKO0IV.png[/url]
@Maila They originally cost me 10kg in offsite value. Lowest I could comfortably trade for is 6kg I'm afraid ; w ;)/
@Maila They originally cost me 10kg in offsite value. Lowest I could comfortably trade for is 6kg I'm afraid ; w ;)/
@Blayne anywhere from 600-900g ?
@Blayne anywhere from 600-900g ?
Is 700g okay?
Is 700g okay?
i4qfGjh.gif Hfp00Bl.png
8d1IQPy.png
mlHpBMC.png
helloyamzawx.pnggZPTN1H.gifgfCdYdH.gifgebx48s.pngFIJXDaD.pngZaKiBAO.pngQVp1shm.pnge2wlrBb.pngXGtgfcm.pngK3S42IV.png
nFKO0IV.png[/url]
@Blayne 700 is just fine! I'll go ahead and send you a PA <3*
@Blayne 700 is just fine! I'll go ahead and send you a PA <3*
Sure! ^^
Sure! ^^
i4qfGjh.gif Hfp00Bl.png
8d1IQPy.png
mlHpBMC.png
nFKO0IV.png[/url]
@Blayne Thank you!
@Blayne Thank you!
1 2 3