Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1610 1611
@Verdell
I can take a wind nest!
@Verdell
I can take a wind nest!
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
@orangejuicekit If you still need it, I will have an Earth nest open tomorrow.

@Nozomikei and @Lasagnagsag If you still need them, I expect to have an Earth nest open for each of you on Sunday, 5/21.

@PinkWater The expected availability date for your two nests is Monday, 5/22.

@Glaciarie, @Ysdaar, @ratlady
I have seen your requests, but as you can tell, I've got a bit of a backlog. Hopefully one of the other Earth hosts gets to you before then. If not, I will get to you in the order you posted. Sorry for the wait list.

Everyone: I will try to manage the wait list as fairly as I can. If you do have the good luck to find an Earth nest sooner, please let me know so I can offer your spot to the next person. Please have your crossroads ready on or before the date your nest is available. If I don't have your dragons on the scheduled day, you will be bumped back on the list. I'm not usually that inflexible, but with such a long wait list, I am not able to offer a grace period. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
@orangejuicekit If you still need it, I will have an Earth nest open tomorrow.

@Nozomikei and @Lasagnagsag If you still need them, I expect to have an Earth nest open for each of you on Sunday, 5/21.

@PinkWater The expected availability date for your two nests is Monday, 5/22.

@Glaciarie, @Ysdaar, @ratlady
I have seen your requests, but as you can tell, I've got a bit of a backlog. Hopefully one of the other Earth hosts gets to you before then. If not, I will get to you in the order you posted. Sorry for the wait list.

Everyone: I will try to manage the wait list as fairly as I can. If you do have the good luck to find an Earth nest sooner, please let me know so I can offer your spot to the next person. Please have your crossroads ready on or before the date your nest is available. If I don't have your dragons on the scheduled day, you will be bumped back on the list. I'm not usually that inflexible, but with such a long wait list, I am not able to offer a grace period. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
cDDSaqc.png
@LadyRaptor That would be wonderful! Should I send them over now or wait until tomorrow?
@LadyRaptor That would be wonderful! Should I send them over now or wait until tomorrow?
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
@orangejuicekit

Either works, depending on when you'll be on tomorrow. You could set up the crossroads today, and I can accept it when the nest opens.
@orangejuicekit

Either works, depending on when you'll be on tomorrow. You could set up the crossroads today, and I can accept it when the nest opens.
cDDSaqc.png
@LadyRaptor Unless something happens I'll take it! Thank you! : D
@LadyRaptor Unless something happens I'll take it! Thank you! : D
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
@royalguard 2 eggs!

@Glaciarie 2 eggs as well!
@royalguard 2 eggs!

@Glaciarie 2 eggs as well!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @RhanaKerridan @derogatory

Looking for 2 fire nests!
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @CryptidHours @RhanaKerridan @derogatory

Looking for 2 fire nests!
@ontherhim i can get both!
@ontherhim i can get both!
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
Looking for an ice nest if one is open!

@LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo @LGFUADJJ @akesi
Looking for an ice nest if one is open!

@LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @dakotaawolven @goblincrunch @mackelleo @LGFUADJJ @akesi
XsyYMAb.png
@lelapinoir I've got one open!
@lelapinoir I've got one open!
T3mCp93.png

Someday, I'll make a proper signature.
Today is not that day.
IiJzT.gif
1 2 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1610 1611