Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Random names for familiars
I honestly feel really bad when a familiar's name is just set as "Familiar" as it is on default rather than a written in name, and I want to try to name all my familiars for this reason, but sometimes I have trouble coming up with suitable or creative names for these familiars.
Which is why I think that the randomize name option that you can choose when naming a dragon should also be available for familiars!
This shouldn't be too hard to implement, as it's already in place with naming dragons, so setting it up with familiars shouldn't be too difficult.
I honestly feel really bad when a familiar's name is just set as "Familiar" as it is on default rather than a written in name, and I want to try to name all my familiars for this reason, but sometimes I have trouble coming up with suitable or creative names for these familiars.
Which is why I think that the randomize name option that you can choose when naming a dragon should also be available for familiars!
This shouldn't be too hard to implement, as it's already in place with naming dragons, so setting it up with familiars shouldn't be too difficult.
Lover of Faes and Aethers
i was initially gonna say no support but now i kinda feel bad having unnamed familiars when i have a bunch of named ones so you've changed my mind
i was initially gonna say no support but now i kinda feel bad having unnamed familiars when i have a bunch of named ones so you've changed my mind
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Support, it bothers me that this isn't a thing the way it is for dragons.
Support, it bothers me that this isn't a thing the way it is for dragons.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
BIG SUPPORT. Unless it's like a fandragon or something I literally name my familiars nonsense. I would definitely use something like this a lot.
BIG SUPPORT. Unless it's like a fandragon or something I literally name my familiars nonsense. I would definitely use something like this a lot.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Support, the lack of ease in naming them is why I haven't used the feature. And no renaming scrolls, you should just be able to change them. Maybe a cool down period, like a week, for those who get OCD about it (me, I would need that).
Support, the lack of ease in naming them is why I haven't used the feature. And no renaming scrolls, you should just be able to change them. Maybe a cool down period, like a week, for those who get OCD about it (me, I would need that).
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Support! It'd be a good feature to be added for user convenience
Support! It'd be a good feature to be added for user convenience
[emoji=spiral love size=2]