Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Everything for Chickensmoothie
1 2 3
here is my account! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=993343 ill take any and all dragons youve got at 1 C$ each, and and familiars you have worth 1 gem, as well as any g/t youve got
just send me a CR and a trade! thank you @rhosae

feel free to send everything in a cr and ill do the math and send you the C$ trade before i accept, if you want it easier, either way works!
here is my account! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=993343 ill take any and all dragons youve got at 1 C$ each, and and familiars you have worth 1 gem, as well as any g/t youve got
just send me a CR and a trade! thank you @rhosae

feel free to send everything in a cr and ill do the math and send you the C$ trade before i accept, if you want it easier, either way works!
@Rhosae
Yes, that will work for me! :) Do you want to setup the CR, then I'll accept the CS? Or I can accept the CS first, whatever works for you!

Do you have any Treasure left to trade?
@Rhosae
Yes, that will work for me! :) Do you want to setup the CR, then I'll accept the CS? Or I can accept the CS first, whatever works for you!

Do you have any Treasure left to trade?
ucjMnrX.pngliXoQQI.png6m2ResQ.pngexUrsEs.pngQZ9hjwp.pngtR4K16W.pngNN0BWGl.pngkBpCOnb.pngaL21n5x.png9Ul81xi.png7GFlGJN.pngqKZAaLK.png
7T1GlRm.png
@Jobie
I'll send the CR right now! accepting in any order is fine!
@Jobie
I'll send the CR right now! accepting in any order is fine!
image_part_001.pngimage_part_002.pngimage_part_003.png
image_part_004.pngimage_part_005.pngimage_part_006.png
up
up
image_part_001.pngimage_part_002.pngimage_part_003.png
image_part_004.pngimage_part_005.pngimage_part_006.png
@Rhosae sorry for the late response, if you still want the C$31 i'd gladly take treasure for it :]
@Rhosae sorry for the late response, if you still want the C$31 i'd gladly take treasure for it :]
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

hihi!! my cs account is here + everything is up for trade :] the only thing off limits would be my virgo dog but they're in a locked group anyway!!

i have a bunch of store pets + some ex lists w/ dec 18th dates if those interest you as well as 20C$!
@rhosae

hihi!! my cs account is here + everything is up for trade :] the only thing off limits would be my virgo dog but they're in a locked group anyway!!

i have a bunch of store pets + some ex lists w/ dec 18th dates if those interest you as well as 20C$!
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 3