Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not New, But Returning - Friends Needed
Hey there! The name's Jinx, I'm an OLD, OLD member - 2014 join date old! I've decided to get back into this again and have been diligently cracking on at old stuff I forgot and checking out new stuff! It's a struggle, getting the hang of things again, and I've had this itch to dump all my dergs and start anew, but with like...no nest egg of gems or treasure, I've decided against that lmao.

Anyway, the point of this post is not to speak of my troubles, but instead search for friends I can add! All my old ones are partially inactive and I didn't have much, so, it's important to me to try and reach out and make new ones now.

I don't ask for much, even, so just throw one my way and that can be it OR throw me a pm and we can chat!
Hey there! The name's Jinx, I'm an OLD, OLD member - 2014 join date old! I've decided to get back into this again and have been diligently cracking on at old stuff I forgot and checking out new stuff! It's a struggle, getting the hang of things again, and I've had this itch to dump all my dergs and start anew, but with like...no nest egg of gems or treasure, I've decided against that lmao.

Anyway, the point of this post is not to speak of my troubles, but instead search for friends I can add! All my old ones are partially inactive and I didn't have much, so, it's important to me to try and reach out and make new ones now.

I don't ask for much, even, so just throw one my way and that can be it OR throw me a pm and we can chat!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Hey! I'm in the same boat! xx
Hey! I'm in the same boat! xx
921.Pots500.StarFinder_zpse5yvybku.png
@DeltaJinxy

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome BACK!! You joined in the registry window a month before me!! And I also took a hiatus -- 3 yrs for me.

So much has changed, and I'm happy to help you learn all the new stuff. Some basic tips below.

HOT TIP: You might exercise caution if you decide to move on old dragons; they've become quite valuable if over 3 years old. The old dragons can't be replaced once they're exalted, so lmk if you want some links to good groups that re-sell or re-home oldies; I'm an oldies rescuer, so it's part of my mission to help returning players understand how valuable their dragons might now be!!

There’s so much to do here, so many choices and activities…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Plague Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Germs" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I'm a newbie mentor and love to help new players!!

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^

@StarFinder I hope it's ok to add you to this post; you said you were in "the same boat", so I thought this might be helpful ^^
@DeltaJinxy

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome BACK!! You joined in the registry window a month before me!! And I also took a hiatus -- 3 yrs for me.

So much has changed, and I'm happy to help you learn all the new stuff. Some basic tips below.

HOT TIP: You might exercise caution if you decide to move on old dragons; they've become quite valuable if over 3 years old. The old dragons can't be replaced once they're exalted, so lmk if you want some links to good groups that re-sell or re-home oldies; I'm an oldies rescuer, so it's part of my mission to help returning players understand how valuable their dragons might now be!!

There’s so much to do here, so many choices and activities…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Plague Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Germs" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I'm a newbie mentor and love to help new players!!

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^

@StarFinder I hope it's ok to add you to this post; you said you were in "the same boat", so I thought this might be helpful ^^
I feel you! I joined right at the second anniversary, and a lot has changed in the past... eight years, which feels wild to say. I was fifteen when I joined. Oof.

I'm in a similar boat with friends - I was never inactive for long, but pretty much everyone I know fell off over the years. I've just shot you a request - welcome back!
I feel you! I joined right at the second anniversary, and a lot has changed in the past... eight years, which feels wild to say. I was fifteen when I joined. Oof.

I'm in a similar boat with friends - I was never inactive for long, but pretty much everyone I know fell off over the years. I've just shot you a request - welcome back!