Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental&Sketched Practice!
1 2
@Omiii

Hello!!! :D
Oh YES! Your dragons are so beautiful!!! I'd really like to draw Aureum I think, they really catch my eye and I'd love to practice with a Skydancer (they're such a gorgeous example of one!)
Your offer is super helpful too for my projects woohoo! Fair to me as well. :]

Also, at this time I'm not offering dragon gijinkas but that is something I might be open to in the future when I try giving a few of my own lore guys gijinkas. I'd have to figure out how I want to do that first! Thanks for asking though!

Feel free to send the crossroads trade and I'll add you to my queue! Thanks so much.
@Omiii

Hello!!! :D
Oh YES! Your dragons are so beautiful!!! I'd really like to draw Aureum I think, they really catch my eye and I'd love to practice with a Skydancer (they're such a gorgeous example of one!)
Your offer is super helpful too for my projects woohoo! Fair to me as well. :]

Also, at this time I'm not offering dragon gijinkas but that is something I might be open to in the future when I try giving a few of my own lore guys gijinkas. I'd have to figure out how I want to do that first! Thanks for asking though!

Feel free to send the crossroads trade and I'll add you to my queue! Thanks so much.
@theruinous AHHH I’m so glad you like him and the offer! ???? I’d love for him to be drawn with blue if that’s okay, I’m simply obsessed with his dyed blue hair look T-T. Sending the CR over right now, thank you so much!
@theruinous AHHH I’m so glad you like him and the offer! ???? I’d love for him to be drawn with blue if that’s okay, I’m simply obsessed with his dyed blue hair look T-T. Sending the CR over right now, thank you so much!
u2TWLA7.png
1 2