Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | feedog's pixel shop (USD)
1 2 3
@feedog
Do you do skins? I have a few spirals I'd love to snag as well, but only with their skins. I'll pay whatever extra you charge!

username: aecasia
dragon id: 85668151
payment (USD or gem): USD
animated (Y/N): No
@feedog
Do you do skins? I have a few spirals I'd love to snag as well, but only with their skins. I'll pay whatever extra you charge!

dragon id: 85668151
ZJtBvjL.png
___N4C19f9.png E3f0Ocz.png 09eTHVt.png
____.....| dream dragons & projects
_______....|| always looking for art
@aecasia it may be hard to fit all of the detail, but I will give it a shot with no extra cost! i'll finish the commission first, so don't pay until you receive a DM with the complete art [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@aecasia it may be hard to fit all of the detail, but I will give it a shot with no extra cost! i'll finish the commission first, so don't pay until you receive a DM with the complete art
agender.pngbicatcher.png
@feedog
Thank you so much! I know it can be a lot of work. Even if the skin is very simple, I really appreciate it!
Can I order my spirals as well? Or should I wait until the first adopt is done?
I'm not sure if you prefer to do one at a time or do a batch order.

Thank you again! :3
@feedog
Thank you so much! I know it can be a lot of work. Even if the skin is very simple, I really appreciate it!
Can I order my spirals as well? Or should I wait until the first adopt is done?
I'm not sure if you prefer to do one at a time or do a batch order.

Thank you again! :3
ZJtBvjL.png
@aecasia you can go ahead and order the spirals no problem! :D just put in multiple id's, otherwise process is the same
@aecasia you can go ahead and order the spirals no problem! :D just put in multiple id's, otherwise process is the same
agender.pngbicatcher.png
@feedog
Awesome, thank you!

dragon id: 21565277

dragon id: 26941870

dragon id: 84966480
@feedog
Awesome, thank you!

dragon id: 21565277

dragon id: 26941870

dragon id: 84966480
ZJtBvjL.png
pinglist please :>
pinglist please :>
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@skystreamchan hello, we are back in business!
@skystreamchan hello, we are back in business!
agender.pngbicatcher.png
Oh these are so cute! Two questions: one, do you do apparel and/or skins, and two, are you open for sponsoring new breeds (and if so, how much)? Thank you!
Oh these are so cute! Two questions: one, do you do apparel and/or skins, and two, are you open for sponsoring new breeds (and if so, how much)? Thank you!
BoVzcWO.gif
@Sick hello! I currently don't do most apparel, but am totally cool with simple apparel like bandages or petals, etc! I do also do skins!

As for sponsoring new breeds, I havent really considered it, but I would be up to make a new breed for free, just lmk which one and I'll whip it up!
@Sick hello! I currently don't do most apparel, but am totally cool with simple apparel like bandages or petals, etc! I do also do skins!

As for sponsoring new breeds, I havent really considered it, but I would be up to make a new breed for free, just lmk which one and I'll whip it up!
agender.pngbicatcher.png
gotcha, that makes total sense! thank you for letting me know!

ooh that's super nice of you! You know what, I'll let you pick between these two dudes (so either a Mirror or PC base), because I'd like art of one of them. I'll pay extra for the apparel and the skin no matter which dragon you'd like to make. This will be in USD, and animated, please.

bylar w/ fur

fritz less apparel

edit: and I'm 100% fine with simplifying the genes, skin, and any of the apparel.
gotcha, that makes total sense! thank you for letting me know!

ooh that's super nice of you! You know what, I'll let you pick between these two dudes (so either a Mirror or PC base), because I'd like art of one of them. I'll pay extra for the apparel and the skin no matter which dragon you'd like to make. This will be in USD, and animated, please.

bylar w/ fur

fritz less apparel

edit: and I'm 100% fine with simplifying the genes, skin, and any of the apparel.
BoVzcWO.gif
1 2 3