Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (T) Like for Like, Star for Star
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just went ahead and liked every dragon in your lair and hibernal den. You have a whole lot of very beautiful dragons! :D
Just went ahead and liked every dragon in your lair and hibernal den. You have a whole lot of very beautiful dragons! :D
@CookieFoxx

woww! You defently didnt need to do all that! Thats pure amazing! I just went through all of yours as well and most were between 2-5 likes.
@CookieFoxx

woww! You defently didnt need to do all that! Thats pure amazing! I just went through all of yours as well and most were between 2-5 likes.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda, Hi! I liked dragons that just look nice to me, I'm listening to a video at the moment but I've bookmarked your lair to come back and read their bios later. :D
Noctilucence 33
Blush 11
Eclipse 14
Bloodysnow 8
Woodland 3
Galaxy 24
Unnamed Obsidian/Obsidian/Watermelon Spiral 2
And I also bought Pepper to give to my friend. :D

You can just like any of my dragons you think are cool. If interested in bios/stories/art, Galvin, Lazuli, Kylnmae, and Peri have the most so far. Please ping me btw!
@Amanda, Hi! I liked dragons that just look nice to me, I'm listening to a video at the moment but I've bookmarked your lair to come back and read their bios later. :D
Noctilucence 33
Blush 11
Eclipse 14
Bloodysnow 8
Woodland 3
Galaxy 24
Unnamed Obsidian/Obsidian/Watermelon Spiral 2
And I also bought Pepper to give to my friend. :D

You can just like any of my dragons you think are cool. If interested in bios/stories/art, Galvin, Lazuli, Kylnmae, and Peri have the most so far. Please ping me btw!
fBVWC4D.png2Vg82cJ.pngZFj885c.png
@Saa

Sorry for the late reply! Real life is a problem lol

Do you want the watermelon spiral? I dont think i want it anymore. Free of course.

I just really like the koi here! like 4
I just really like the koi here also! like 1
Seafoam is just cute and I do like this dressup. like 8
I have been meaning to take some time to work out more bios and edit the current ones. This is supper cute! like 6
Just a cutie sitting here! like 3
Maybe this guy and my SnowySky bump into each sometimes when delivering letters and having a great time in the sky lol. like 2
I know I cant see the dragon but CAT!!!!! Thats all I needed to know. lol like 1

I saw a couple of your familiars had names. You have more energy then I do. I just cant bring myself to name them since there are so many names out there and I have no clue where to even start lol. At least my cats in real life where easy. My shelter named the first two and Honey-Senpai was something mom always wanted to come home and say "Honey I'm home!" to someone. Its funny to us since she does respond and run to the door too.
@Saa

Sorry for the late reply! Real life is a problem lol

Do you want the watermelon spiral? I dont think i want it anymore. Free of course.

I just really like the koi here! like 4
I just really like the koi here also! like 1
Seafoam is just cute and I do like this dressup. like 8
I have been meaning to take some time to work out more bios and edit the current ones. This is supper cute! like 6
Just a cutie sitting here! like 3
Maybe this guy and my SnowySky bump into each sometimes when delivering letters and having a great time in the sky lol. like 2
I know I cant see the dragon but CAT!!!!! Thats all I needed to know. lol like 1

I saw a couple of your familiars had names. You have more energy then I do. I just cant bring myself to name them since there are so many names out there and I have no clue where to even start lol. At least my cats in real life where easy. My shelter named the first two and Honey-Senpai was something mom always wanted to come home and say "Honey I'm home!" to someone. Its funny to us since she does respond and run to the door too.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda, No problem, take your time! x) And I'd love the watermelon Spiral if you're sure you don't want to keep him! Pink and black is such a cool combo lol

Oh my gosh I love StarrySky's bio and YES he and Peri probably would run into each other! Could I put him down as one of Peri's friends? :D
@Amanda, No problem, take your time! x) And I'd love the watermelon Spiral if you're sure you don't want to keep him! Pink and black is such a cool combo lol

Oh my gosh I love StarrySky's bio and YES he and Peri probably would run into each other! Could I put him down as one of Peri's friends? :D
fBVWC4D.png2Vg82cJ.pngZFj885c.png
@Saa

Im glade he can go to a good home. I originally thought I could do something with him but I got a couple others soon after that need care too lol.

0.0 I dont have the words . . . I think that would be the cutest thing ever! O my gosh! SnowySky (Snow not Starry) would be happy to be his friend. As long as I can link Peri too. ;) Your the first in close to 10 years(been here since close to the start) to do something like this with me and I am so happy.
@Saa

Im glade he can go to a good home. I originally thought I could do something with him but I got a couple others soon after that need care too lol.

0.0 I dont have the words . . . I think that would be the cutest thing ever! O my gosh! SnowySky (Snow not Starry) would be happy to be his friend. As long as I can link Peri too. ;) Your the first in close to 10 years(been here since close to the start) to do something like this with me and I am so happy.
@Amanda I gave star to all the dergs in your lair and about half in the hib den. If you could like the first two rows on my lair and the "dreamies" tab in hib den that would be much appreciated
@Amanda I gave star to all the dergs in your lair and about half in the hib den. If you could like the first two rows on my lair and the "dreamies" tab in hib den that would be much appreciated
@Nix4

finished and thankyou so much!
@Nix4

finished and thankyou so much!
bump
bump
Bunp
Bunp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10