Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is an "early FR" player?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
i've been playing since 2014 which i could see constituting as a veteran player, though i was always envious of the people who found the game in 2013. i think that single year makes a huge difference in terms of having valuable collectables :). especially for those that backed the kickstarter campaign.

it's impressive how much the game has changed since when i started playing, all the while staying the same at its core. i remember FR started reaching grander feats with the very first NOTN and all those growing pains it had.. i'm getting a bit nostalgic.
i've been playing since 2014 which i could see constituting as a veteran player, though i was always envious of the people who found the game in 2013. i think that single year makes a huge difference in terms of having valuable collectables :). especially for those that backed the kickstarter campaign.

it's impressive how much the game has changed since when i started playing, all the while staying the same at its core. i remember FR started reaching grander feats with the very first NOTN and all those growing pains it had.. i'm getting a bit nostalgic.
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
I'm year 2015, idk if that's old
I'm year 2015, idk if that's old
A couple of major hiatus and currently in the middle of a sort of rebrand, I just celebrated my 9th year on this site! I guess I have an old number now haha!

Gotta say refreshing my lore and lair with some new stuff has been amazing and well needed right now!

@VenomousRose look, more of our people!
A couple of major hiatus and currently in the middle of a sort of rebrand, I just celebrated my 9th year on this site! I guess I have an old number now haha!

Gotta say refreshing my lore and lair with some new stuff has been amazing and well needed right now!

@VenomousRose look, more of our people!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
i joined in 2017, i think i'm in that middle age in-between, old enough to be considered a relic but not old enough to be prehistoric
i joined in 2017, i think i'm in that middle age in-between, old enough to be considered a relic but not old enough to be prehistoric
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
My account will also be turning ten soon, I've been on/off with my activity here over the last decade. I remember trying to get fairgrounds treasure before glimmer and gloom, it was aaaaaugh
My account will also be turning ten soon, I've been on/off with my activity here over the last decade. I remember trying to get fairgrounds treasure before glimmer and gloom, it was aaaaaugh
raccoon.png
My account is turning 8 this summer! I registered during a window; I remember being so jealous of my then gf for having an account and I had to wait lmao.

I do miss the old forums; I only use discords for small groups I don't like the chaos of larger ones. Maybe someone could start a smaller quieter one for accounts 7+
My account is turning 8 this summer! I registered during a window; I remember being so jealous of my then gf for having an account and I had to wait lmao.

I do miss the old forums; I only use discords for small groups I don't like the chaos of larger ones. Maybe someone could start a smaller quieter one for accounts 7+
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
Terrifyingly this made me check my account age and
im about to hit my 10 year anniversary in a month /sweats

Date Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Terrifyingly this made me check my account age and
im about to hit my 10 year anniversary in a month /sweats

Date Joined
Jun 8, 2013
FYPv6n0.png
I found the kickstarter for the game 10 years ago and then I started playing in 2013. Time flies
I found the kickstarter for the game 10 years ago and then I started playing in 2013. Time flies
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
account number 825 here :')
account number 825 here :')
I joined 9 years ago after @Tyrannosaur suggested I join. I fell off right when the color wheel expansion happened and decided to hop back in recently. I was mostly a lurker but I used to be pretty involved in Arcane with dominance and specifically the Meteor Showers (whenever Arcane held dominance we would gift bomb random players in other flights) and would help with Welcome Week occasionally which was a blast.

Currently I'm trying to revamp my lair which has been a fun side project for me, happy to see all the other old folks stilling kicking! ^^"
I joined 9 years ago after @Tyrannosaur suggested I join. I fell off right when the color wheel expansion happened and decided to hop back in recently. I was mostly a lurker but I used to be pretty involved in Arcane with dominance and specifically the Meteor Showers (whenever Arcane held dominance we would gift bomb random players in other flights) and would help with Welcome Week occasionally which was a blast.

Currently I'm trying to revamp my lair which has been a fun side project for me, happy to see all the other old folks stilling kicking! ^^"
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14