Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Dragon Headshot(USD/G/T) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hello, many things have happened to me, and I think my problems will be solved within this year.

I apologize to those who have been delayed because of my personal reasons.

For those currently on the waiting list who can reach me soon, please contact me in any way, as I won't be charging for dragon art!

Those who are currently on the waiting list

@Businessman
@fallowtail
@COparade

I'm looking forward to hearing from the people on the list above :)
Hello, many things have happened to me, and I think my problems will be solved within this year.

I apologize to those who have been delayed because of my personal reasons.

For those currently on the waiting list who can reach me soon, please contact me in any way, as I won't be charging for dragon art!

Those who are currently on the waiting list

@Businessman
@fallowtail
@COparade

I'm looking forward to hearing from the people on the list above :)
1655040641528.png
I will complete the maintenance period of my art shop as soon as possible and begin accepting applications for the waiting list.

Please bear with me for a little longer. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. Thank you reading!
I will complete the maintenance period of my art shop as soon as possible and begin accepting applications for the waiting list.

Please bear with me for a little longer. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. Thank you reading!
1655040641528.png
Starting to receive the list again! Thank you :)
Starting to receive the list again! Thank you :)
1655040641528.png
B
B
1655040641528.png
B
B
1655040641528.png
hello! im very happy to learn that your problems have cleared and that you're doing better. i hope that things continue to go well for you. i loved your sketches for my two other veilspun, so here's the third one of the trio!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58412644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/584127/58412644_350.png[/img][/url] she is a professional liar, and evil in her ways. measured and calculating in everything she does. please think of her as a mafia boss, it's the best comparison ahahah
hello! im very happy to learn that your problems have cleared and that you're doing better. i hope that things continue to go well for you.

i loved your sketches for my two other veilspun, so here's the third one of the trio!!
58412644_350.png

she is a professional liar, and evil in her ways. measured and calculating in everything she does. please think of her as a mafia boss, it's the best comparison ahahah
0034.png
@Skadiv

It's been so long time no see! I want to get used to FR again as soon as possible. Thank you for the application. :)

She is so attractive! I'll start working right away. Her art cost is 100kt/g!
@Skadiv

It's been so long time no see! I want to get used to FR again as soon as possible. Thank you for the application. :)

She is so attractive! I'll start working right away. Her art cost is 100kt/g!
1655040641528.png
@Skadiv Your art has arrived <3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/m8Y2bVS/37.png[/img]
@Skadiv

Your art has arrived <3
37.png
1655040641528.png
I love her thank you!
I love her thank you!
0034.png
Hi! Can I get one of Hastings for 100g? Her personality is in her bio!
Hi! Can I get one of Hastings for 100g? Her personality is in her bio!
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28