Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF RP Partner]
1 2
looking for semi regular (once a week?) semi literate rp partner(s)

Mainly interested in warrior cats, dragons, other fantasy creatures, or maybe some sort of western equine rp??
looking for semi regular (once a week?) semi literate rp partner(s)

Mainly interested in warrior cats, dragons, other fantasy creatures, or maybe some sort of western equine rp??
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@Juiice hello!! I've been on the hunt for someone to develop my FR lore with, are you interested at all in using your FR dragons?
@Juiice hello!! I've been on the hunt for someone to develop my FR lore with, are you interested at all in using your FR dragons?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Juiice
/waves/ howdy-hi! i might be interested in a western equine or (non FR) dragon rp (as my lore is a heavy wip), depending on what kind of premise you're looking your :O here's my Roleplay Info & Expectations for your perusal, as well as some writing samples~
@Juiice
/waves/ howdy-hi! i might be interested in a western equine or (non FR) dragon rp (as my lore is a heavy wip), depending on what kind of premise you're looking your :O here's my Roleplay Info & Expectations for your perusal, as well as some writing samples~
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@whim

totally!! i’ve been wanting to develop their lore more :)

@sworded ty!!! i will take a look at this and dm u??
@whim

totally!! i’ve been wanting to develop their lore more :)

@sworded ty!!! i will take a look at this and dm u??

♥ Art Wanted

@Juiice
sounds good to me! :D
@Juiice
sounds good to me! :D
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@sworded

perfect! i’m on my phone right now but as soon as i am near my laptop i’ll give you a holler :)
@sworded

perfect! i’m on my phone right now but as soon as i am near my laptop i’ll give you a holler :)

♥ Art Wanted

@Juiice

Sick!! I have super naturey-themed lore and it's always been fun to get involved with a plague group. What sort of interactions or situations are you looking for??
@Juiice

Sick!! I have super naturey-themed lore and it's always been fun to get involved with a plague group. What sort of interactions or situations are you looking for??
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@whim

ohh perfect! I have just a little bit of the lore of my dragons fleshed out, but most of it hasn't been updated in years. I really enjoy situations that are detailed on surroundings and settings as well as character development!

it would be really fun to play with the nature/plague dynamic! I'd love to bounce ideas around with you :)
  • Restoring balance - plague spreading into areas it normally wouldn't and working together to fix that (or vice versa! maybe a spread of nature??)
  • Some sort of rivalry between clans - vague but leaves room for lots of different plot ideas

I'm not sure! as I said its been awhile since I've Rp'd, if there's anything you've been wanting to implement into an RP im all ears.

Thank you for your time!!
@whim

ohh perfect! I have just a little bit of the lore of my dragons fleshed out, but most of it hasn't been updated in years. I really enjoy situations that are detailed on surroundings and settings as well as character development!

it would be really fun to play with the nature/plague dynamic! I'd love to bounce ideas around with you :)
  • Restoring balance - plague spreading into areas it normally wouldn't and working together to fix that (or vice versa! maybe a spread of nature??)
  • Some sort of rivalry between clans - vague but leaves room for lots of different plot ideas

I'm not sure! as I said its been awhile since I've Rp'd, if there's anything you've been wanting to implement into an RP im all ears.

Thank you for your time!!

♥ Art Wanted

@Juiice

so idk if you're up to date with recent FR stuff but they released this bit of canon lore a while ago that I think could be super interesting?? I've used the seed idea before bc i just think it's cool, but something surrounding the Seedscar has always seemed interesting.

I'm not sure what the vibe of your dragons are, if they would even care about it, but it's something that I have been wanting to play around with! If it's something that your dragons might concern themselves with, I could totally see a situation where they might somehow reach out to my dryads to try and help with it?
@Juiice

so idk if you're up to date with recent FR stuff but they released this bit of canon lore a while ago that I think could be super interesting?? I've used the seed idea before bc i just think it's cool, but something surrounding the Seedscar has always seemed interesting.

I'm not sure what the vibe of your dragons are, if they would even care about it, but it's something that I have been wanting to play around with! If it's something that your dragons might concern themselves with, I could totally see a situation where they might somehow reach out to my dryads to try and help with it?
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Whim

That sounds like a really interesting idea! I'm not too familiar with current lore as I took a LONG break after highschool, but I think I would be able to work that idea into the current lore i have fleshed out. can I dm you?
@Whim

That sounds like a really interesting idea! I'm not too familiar with current lore as I took a LONG break after highschool, but I think I would be able to work that idea into the current lore i have fleshed out. can I dm you?

♥ Art Wanted

1 2