Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for Arcane members!
This question is for a friend! So, I have a friend in Arcane who doesn't have a LVL 25 derg but they have been trying to get one for the past couple days now with no luck yet and I was wondering if the Arcane flight has something similar to Earth's LVL 25 Initiative where anyone who doesn't have a LVL 25 dragon can go to and request one with whatever build they are looking for for free that they can keep?
This question is for a friend! So, I have a friend in Arcane who doesn't have a LVL 25 derg but they have been trying to get one for the past couple days now with no luck yet and I was wondering if the Arcane flight has something similar to Earth's LVL 25 Initiative where anyone who doesn't have a LVL 25 dragon can go to and request one with whatever build they are looking for for free that they can keep?
FR-FTP-Sig.png
If you're looking for specifically arcane, your friend might have some luck on the arcane forum. I do know there's services that will train a dragon up to level 25 for you, though it costs treasurebor gems. Not sure what they're called as I haven't used them
If you're looking for specifically arcane, your friend might have some luck on the arcane forum. I do know there's services that will train a dragon up to level 25 for you, though it costs treasurebor gems. Not sure what they're called as I haven't used them
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
I suggested they check the Arcane Forums but I think they went offline right after they had replied to my last PM to them so still waiting on a response about that and I looked at the services on the public forums too but they are still low on treasure so that's why I decided that might not be the best starting route for a lvl 25, yk? The prices are high even when someone says in their service description that it's "cheap." I came across so many that had more than 200kt for one dragon from lvl 1-25 and I understand why but still... That's the price of a veilspun branches gene I bought earlier so it's a little on the high side if you ask me...
I suggested they check the Arcane Forums but I think they went offline right after they had replied to my last PM to them so still waiting on a response about that and I looked at the services on the public forums too but they are still low on treasure so that's why I decided that might not be the best starting route for a lvl 25, yk? The prices are high even when someone says in their service description that it's "cheap." I came across so many that had more than 200kt for one dragon from lvl 1-25 and I understand why but still... That's the price of a veilspun branches gene I bought earlier so it's a little on the high side if you ask me...
FR-FTP-Sig.png
@Undertakeme, tell your friend to hop over to the RAD (Rent-A-Dragon) thread. There you can request Coli dragons with a variety of builds to rent for a period of time. The thread is located in the Arcane Sales section, which is probably why your friend might not have been able to find it. (Most of our trainer and Dom programs are usually located in the Arcane Dominance subforum.)

There is also Train 4 Arcane, a service where Arcane players may purchase fully statted and stoned 2-fodder trainer dragon for a reasonable price. However they only offer dragons statted according to Maki's Ghostlight Ruins and Mire Flyer builds.

As far as I'm aware, Arcane doesn't have any Dom programs where you can adopt a Lv25 Coli dragon for free. We might have in the past, but I currently can't find any active services that do that now.

We do have a Battlestone Bank program where you can request battlestones and other Coli items. So if your friend wants to train up their own dragons, the Battlestone Bank can help them outfit their dragons if they're having trouble acquiring or purchasing their own stones. You are allowed to request one Eliminate stone from the Bank.

Hope that helps!
@Undertakeme, tell your friend to hop over to the RAD (Rent-A-Dragon) thread. There you can request Coli dragons with a variety of builds to rent for a period of time. The thread is located in the Arcane Sales section, which is probably why your friend might not have been able to find it. (Most of our trainer and Dom programs are usually located in the Arcane Dominance subforum.)

There is also Train 4 Arcane, a service where Arcane players may purchase fully statted and stoned 2-fodder trainer dragon for a reasonable price. However they only offer dragons statted according to Maki's Ghostlight Ruins and Mire Flyer builds.

As far as I'm aware, Arcane doesn't have any Dom programs where you can adopt a Lv25 Coli dragon for free. We might have in the past, but I currently can't find any active services that do that now.

We do have a Battlestone Bank program where you can request battlestones and other Coli items. So if your friend wants to train up their own dragons, the Battlestone Bank can help them outfit their dragons if they're having trouble acquiring or purchasing their own stones. You are allowed to request one Eliminate stone from the Bank.

Hope that helps!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots Thank you so, so much! I'll ping them here just for whenever they get online so they can see this for themselves! @Quantum780! Hope I was able to help you at least a little! [emoji=heart size=1]
@arcaneidolriots Thank you so, so much! I'll ping them here just for whenever they get online so they can see this for themselves!

@Quantum780! Hope I was able to help you at least a little!
FR-FTP-Sig.png
Thank you @Undertakeme
Thank you @Undertakeme
@Quantum780 Ofc!
@Quantum780 Ofc!
FR-FTP-Sig.png
@Ipswitch2730 Scroll up a bit until you see arcaneidolriots post and read that!
@Ipswitch2730 Scroll up a bit until you see arcaneidolriots post and read that!
FR-FTP-Sig.png