Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Star Wars Babies!
May the 4th is with us! And it brings brand new baby Jedi dragons to you ???? come over to my lairs front page and check out the babies just born. If you are holding out for a red ????one, come see me tomorrow on Return of the 5th :).
May the 4th is with us! And it brings brand new baby Jedi dragons to you ???? come over to my lairs front page and check out the babies just born. If you are holding out for a red ????one, come see me tomorrow on Return of the 5th :).
YYSZ1bdq_t.png
Oh and I should mention, genes with some variance are crystal/iridescent, facet/shimmer, and runes. All babies XX obsidian with corresponding lightsaber tertiary colors.
Oh and I should mention, genes with some variance are crystal/iridescent, facet/shimmer, and runes. All babies XX obsidian with corresponding lightsaber tertiary colors.
YYSZ1bdq_t.png
Bump
Bump
YYSZ1bdq_t.png
Babies still available, 3 sith babies available now as well for Return of the 5th
Babies still available, 3 sith babies available now as well for Return of the 5th
YYSZ1bdq_t.png
hello! are any available right now? I can't tell if you have any left. Also, may I ask for the prices?
hello! are any available right now? I can't tell if you have any left. Also, may I ask for the prices?
https://dragcave.net/user/Catsarecute1234