Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could change one thing about Coli
1 2 3 4 5
Less captchas…. And NO DODGE
Less captchas…. And NO DODGE
Xv5yNtr.gif
remove dodge
remove dodge
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
I wouldn't mind dodging if it could be mitigated somehow - with Agility or a stone. As it is, it's infuriating. Luckily they know this and will be reworking the dodge mechanic at some point.

I think I'd like some sort of indicator on dragons for what elements they're strongest/weakest to. I know there are user-made charts and stuff we can reference, but for people who train a lot it'd be a nice QoL improvement to be able to quickly check.
I wouldn't mind dodging if it could be mitigated somehow - with Agility or a stone. As it is, it's infuriating. Luckily they know this and will be reworking the dodge mechanic at some point.

I think I'd like some sort of indicator on dragons for what elements they're strongest/weakest to. I know there are user-made charts and stuff we can reference, but for people who train a lot it'd be a nice QoL improvement to be able to quickly check.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Higher rate for scene drops. I just really like scenes.
Higher rate for scene drops. I just really like scenes.

Main Den in Hibden

[quote name="fluteloops0329" date="2023-05-04 14:46:21" ] [quote name="Alkhor" date="2023-05-04 14:11:27" ] [quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-05-04 13:25:03" ] What woukd it be? I'd make it so stones can be removed and readded at will. Many Elims have been wasted afte i decide to restat a dragon... [/quote] But they could be moved! Find gear icon that allow move stones in slots. [/quote] they mean they want to move the eliminate to a different dragon without having to buy another one and/or they want the freedom to change a dragon's build without wasting the stones they used for the previous build [/quote] Yes! I dont want the stones to be locked, i wanna give them to a different dragon!
fluteloops0329 wrote on 2023-05-04 14:46:21:
Alkhor wrote on 2023-05-04 14:11:27:
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-05-04 13:25:03:
What woukd it be? I'd make it so stones can be removed and readded at will. Many Elims have been wasted afte i decide to restat a dragon...
But they could be moved! Find gear icon that allow move stones in slots.
they mean they want to move the eliminate to a different dragon without having to buy another one and/or they want the freedom to change a dragon's build without wasting the stones they used for the previous build
Yes! I dont want the stones to be locked, i wanna give them to a different dragon!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="GroceryStore" date="2023-05-04 14:47:37" ] Besides the two obvious ones (keybind for next battle and removing dodge) I just really want a magic attack that's as good as Eliminate. Let my mages hit like a truck too please. [/quote] Also this Please I want my mage fandragon to not only be viable in battle but also accurate to his character But NOOO Because of the STUPID way Coli is built i cannot have my cake and eat it too.
GroceryStore wrote on 2023-05-04 14:47:37:
Besides the two obvious ones (keybind for next battle and removing dodge) I just really want a magic attack that's as good as Eliminate. Let my mages hit like a truck too please.
Also this

Please

I want my mage fandragon to not only be viable in battle but also accurate to his character

But NOOO

Because of the STUPID way Coli is built i cannot have my cake and eat it too.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Remove dodge.

Keybind for next battle.

Custom keys for battles because the ones on the screen don't necessarily play well with my poor frazzled neurodivergent brainmeats.

The magic version of Eliminate so mages are actually viable.

No lootless battles. I don't expect every battle to drop something rare but the amount of times I battle and absolutely nothing drops, not even food or junk, is infuriating. It's like having my level 40 dragons gather and bring back a single 2-pt food item every other turn. It makes no sense. Why.

OK, that was more than one thing.
Remove dodge.

Keybind for next battle.

Custom keys for battles because the ones on the screen don't necessarily play well with my poor frazzled neurodivergent brainmeats.

The magic version of Eliminate so mages are actually viable.

No lootless battles. I don't expect every battle to drop something rare but the amount of times I battle and absolutely nothing drops, not even food or junk, is infuriating. It's like having my level 40 dragons gather and bring back a single 2-pt food item every other turn. It makes no sense. Why.

OK, that was more than one thing.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="dsmaonia778" date="2023-05-04 18:03:19" ] I wish it had some cool music… [/quote]
dsmaonia778 wrote on 2023-05-04 18:03:19:
I wish it had some cool music…
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
no more dodges NO MORE DODGES!!!!! NO MOREEEE DODGES
Legit itd already be so much easier if there was no chance to randomly lose like all your breath and have to build it up again to start eliminating again all just because rng decided at this very moment that it hates you
no more dodges NO MORE DODGES!!!!! NO MOREEEE DODGES
Legit itd already be so much easier if there was no chance to randomly lose like all your breath and have to build it up again to start eliminating again all just because rng decided at this very moment that it hates you
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Actually give it game balance.

Make all of the stats relevant. Make Eliminate less overpowered. Offer magical attacks and buffs that are actually useful. Make it a game with tactics and variety, not just an Elim speed run. Please.
Actually give it game balance.

Make all of the stats relevant. Make Eliminate less overpowered. Offer magical attacks and buffs that are actually useful. Make it a game with tactics and variety, not just an Elim speed run. Please.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2 3 4 5