Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF dragons born May 13 or July 27 2021
I am looking for any dragons that were born either May 13th or July 27th, 2021 to celebrate some BIG DAYS (one of them was the day I earned tenure!).

I prefer purple colour ranges, but am open to basically any colour, gene, bred/unbred combo--I'd like to turn the dragon into a project and am happy to play with whatever you've got!

Even if you don't have a dragon to sell, but you have a May 13th 2021 dragon and can share the ID number so I have a range to start searching around in, I would really appreciate it!
I am looking for any dragons that were born either May 13th or July 27th, 2021 to celebrate some BIG DAYS (one of them was the day I earned tenure!).

I prefer purple colour ranges, but am open to basically any colour, gene, bred/unbred combo--I'd like to turn the dragon into a project and am happy to play with whatever you've got!

Even if you don't have a dragon to sell, but you have a May 13th 2021 dragon and can share the ID number so I have a range to start searching around in, I would really appreciate it!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
bump!
bump!
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png