Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Interstellar Exploration Digsite
1 2 3
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Support ALL THE WAY.
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Support ALL THE WAY.
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
This would be amazing! And it'd fill in a theme that we don't see on the site a lot.
This would be amazing! And it'd fill in a theme that we don't see on the site a lot.
Maybe a hat would be a model solar system?
Maybe a hat would be a model solar system?
"Darkness!"
"No! Glowing!"
"Will you just quit it!!!!"
That would be really cool! Support!
That would be really cool! Support!
i love everything space themed! support!
i love everything space themed! support!
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
Cool, support!
Cool, support!
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
I think that would be really interesting! Like maybe exploring a meteor crash site, or maybe it could be connected to the Forbidden Portal. It would have weird alien looking/mutant creatures for familiars (again similar to the ones in Forbidden Portal). I think it would make a good arcane digsite!
I think that would be really interesting! Like maybe exploring a meteor crash site, or maybe it could be connected to the Forbidden Portal. It would have weird alien looking/mutant creatures for familiars (again similar to the ones in Forbidden Portal). I think it would make a good arcane digsite!
jCVhFoZ.gif
YESS fantastic idea. i'll always support more spacey-themed stuff!!!
YESS fantastic idea. i'll always support more spacey-themed stuff!!!

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
Support! Like @AspenCrow said it would be a good arcane themed digsite, and as an Arcane member I would love that :) We could have little martian creatures or some kind of space themed creatures for the familiars, and the vista could be like a constellation? Idk about the genes (Wait actually, Runes or Constellation/Starmap could fit with the theme? I don't know how those specific genes are currently obtained so maybe not.)
Support! Like @AspenCrow said it would be a good arcane themed digsite, and as an Arcane member I would love that :) We could have little martian creatures or some kind of space themed creatures for the familiars, and the vista could be like a constellation? Idk about the genes (Wait actually, Runes or Constellation/Starmap could fit with the theme? I don't know how those specific genes are currently obtained so maybe not.)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I have another thread about this but, I have come up with a gene called Stars, it would be a tertiary gene. I'll post the thread below:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3234541/1#post_54064917
I have another thread about this but, I have come up with a gene called Stars, it would be a tertiary gene. I'll post the thread below:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3234541/1#post_54064917
"Darkness!"
"No! Glowing!"
"Will you just quit it!!!!"
1 2 3