Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Lvl. 13] Cauldron Rentals (No Fee)
[center][b]Hi there![/b] [emoji=sun size=1][/center] I want to level up in Baldwin's a a bit faster, so I'm opening up my cauldron! [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Currently[/b] [color=green][b]OPEN[/b] [LIST] [*]All items through level 13 are currently available [*]Materials & funds for the item must be provided [*]No additional fees! (though tips are always appreciated :) ) [*]If you are missing some materials, we can try to work something out! [/LIST] In addition, because I am looking to level up, I will [b]NOT[/b] be taking on small transmutation projects (no big stacks to turn into goos!), sorry! [emoji=information size=1] [b]Slots[/b] [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] For now I will only be taking on 3 projects at a time. No need to ping, I am subbed :)
Hi there!

I want to level up in Baldwin's a a bit faster, so I'm opening up my cauldron!

Currently OPEN
  • All items through level 13 are currently available
  • Materials & funds for the item must be provided
  • No additional fees! (though tips are always appreciated :) )
  • If you are missing some materials, we can try to work something out!

In addition, because I am looking to level up, I will NOT be taking on small transmutation projects (no big stacks to turn into goos!), sorry!

Slots

For now I will only be taking on 3 projects at a time. No need to ping, I am subbed :)

al, she/her
NCqaxud.png
yeehaw!

================================
qDAB63G.gif
[emoji=cauldron size=1]

al, she/her
NCqaxud.png
yeehaw!

qDAB63G.gif
Would you be available to brew 5 sets of 20 (100FC) festival currency?
Would you be available to brew 5 sets of 20 (100FC) festival currency?
@Mystyic I sure can! Send over a CR/PM with the mats & treasure and I'll get right to it :) Should by 5 grey slime, 5 copper muck & 1000t !
@Mystyic I sure can! Send over a CR/PM with the mats & treasure and I'll get right to it :) Should by 5 grey slime, 5 copper muck & 1000t !

al, she/her
NCqaxud.png
yeehaw!

qDAB63G.gif
[emoji=cauldron size=1]

al, she/her
NCqaxud.png
yeehaw!

qDAB63G.gif
[emoji=cauldron size=1]

al, she/her
NCqaxud.png
yeehaw!

qDAB63G.gif
@Allymunchkin

Hello! I don't know if this is still active, but I need a Peacebringer's Mantle brewed. I can send the materials over when needed.
@Allymunchkin

Hello! I don't know if this is still active, but I need a Peacebringer's Mantle brewed. I can send the materials over when needed.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
@FL1GHT0F87

Hi there! I actually forgot about this thread haha! But I can for sure brew that for you! if you still want, you can send over the mats whenever and I'll get right on it! :)
@FL1GHT0F87

Hi there! I actually forgot about this thread haha! But I can for sure brew that for you! if you still want, you can send over the mats whenever and I'll get right on it! :)

al, she/her
NCqaxud.png
yeehaw!

qDAB63G.gif
@Allymunchkin
Sorry, I found another cauldron rental that started first.
@Allymunchkin
Sorry, I found another cauldron rental that started first.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1