Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Cassildra I really want Hook, too!! Not gonna lie, I do hope her gameplay is fun. Also, she looks like a Klee to me.. specifically another Klee. Those who know, will know.

Also- how do you already have like,, that many Eidolons for a single character?? I could never, honestly.. some of my characters are like, what? With only 2 Eidolons activated?
@Cassildra I really want Hook, too!! Not gonna lie, I do hope her gameplay is fun. Also, she looks like a Klee to me.. specifically another Klee. Those who know, will know.

Also- how do you already have like,, that many Eidolons for a single character?? I could never, honestly.. some of my characters are like, what? With only 2 Eidolons activated?
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
@EL1SHA Yeah, I'm really hoping Hook is awesome!

I don't KNOW lol. It's disconcerting!
@EL1SHA Yeah, I'm really hoping Hook is awesome!

I don't KNOW lol. It's disconcerting!
01nVszz.png
mTAp2ld.png
JNAfoEf.png
UeSE1vI.png
JNaCTSP.png
TdTJOrw.png
@Cassildra Anyway, good luck with pulls!!

Also, that's so true. It do be like that sometimes.
@Cassildra Anyway, good luck with pulls!!

Also, that's so true. It do be like that sometimes.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
@EL1SHA I got both Hook and Pela pulled today. Now I think I'm only missing Seele.
@EL1SHA I got both Hook and Pela pulled today. Now I think I'm only missing Seele.
01nVszz.png
mTAp2ld.png
JNAfoEf.png
UeSE1vI.png
JNaCTSP.png
TdTJOrw.png
At first I refused to use Pela out of spite because I wasn't pulling Natasha but when I finally decided to use her after getting E3...boy was she STRONG (by my standards anyways pfffft)
I'm 100% keeping Pela in the team. Glad Natasha was given for free too so I don't have to always use Gepard or March 7th
At first I refused to use Pela out of spite because I wasn't pulling Natasha but when I finally decided to use her after getting E3...boy was she STRONG (by my standards anyways pfffft)
I'm 100% keeping Pela in the team. Glad Natasha was given for free too so I don't have to always use Gepard or March 7th
< PREORDER FOR 850G!!! i need to pay off the skin blueprint guys please MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I got Clara as my first 5* and I have no idea how to build her lol. I'm currently just using a Clara/March 7th/Natasha/Tingyun team but I dunno if I should replace March 7th with someone else since Clara is basically the only one intended to do damage in that team ahaha...

I haven't been playing much, but I've been waiting for the game since maybe like earlier last year??? And it's really fun! I have to say, HSR is much more my forte than HI and GI. I really like turn-based games.
I got Clara as my first 5* and I have no idea how to build her lol. I'm currently just using a Clara/March 7th/Natasha/Tingyun team but I dunno if I should replace March 7th with someone else since Clara is basically the only one intended to do damage in that team ahaha...

I haven't been playing much, but I've been waiting for the game since maybe like earlier last year??? And it's really fun! I have to say, HSR is much more my forte than HI and GI. I really like turn-based games.
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Cassildra" date="2023-05-03 10:47:52" ] I got both Hook and Pela pulled today. Now I think I'm only missing Seele. [/quote] @Cassildra Nice!! Congrats! Meanwhile, on my end, I keep getting 4 star light cones instead of characters, XD.
Cassildra wrote on 2023-05-03 10:47:52:
I got both Hook and Pela pulled today. Now I think I'm only missing Seele.

@Cassildra Nice!! Congrats! Meanwhile, on my end, I keep getting 4 star light cones instead of characters, XD.
I've been playing it and its super up my alley- I love turn based combat games and its super reminiscent of games like Fire Emblem and W101 that I used to play all the time. I've gotten Gepard and Bailu so far which isnt great from a damage dealing standpoint but ive gotten through the game just fine with the Trailblazer and Asta plus those 2 as my full team.

It's really been eating at me, but the dialogue is SOO similarly styled to Disco Elysium, the odd interjection of ideas, impulsive actions, different rewards for different dialogue strands and also the Aeons?! like- during the simulated universe the way that dialogue with the aeons appears is really reminiscent of Disco Elysium. This isn't necessarily a bad thing in my books, just something odd I noticed. It really makes the whole game feel more spirited then genshin which atp I just skip 90% of the dialogue. I have no idea if this is how the write stuff in Honkai so idk if this is a long standing style or not.
I've been playing it and its super up my alley- I love turn based combat games and its super reminiscent of games like Fire Emblem and W101 that I used to play all the time. I've gotten Gepard and Bailu so far which isnt great from a damage dealing standpoint but ive gotten through the game just fine with the Trailblazer and Asta plus those 2 as my full team.

It's really been eating at me, but the dialogue is SOO similarly styled to Disco Elysium, the odd interjection of ideas, impulsive actions, different rewards for different dialogue strands and also the Aeons?! like- during the simulated universe the way that dialogue with the aeons appears is really reminiscent of Disco Elysium. This isn't necessarily a bad thing in my books, just something odd I noticed. It really makes the whole game feel more spirited then genshin which atp I just skip 90% of the dialogue. I have no idea if this is how the write stuff in Honkai so idk if this is a long standing style or not.
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
I've been playing, its so fun! And I feel like after trying honkai for a day or two (didn't like it) - it doesn't feel like a similar story. Same universe but diff story? Like honkai has cyborgs from my understanding, and star rail are human agents.
I've been playing, its so fun! And I feel like after trying honkai for a day or two (didn't like it) - it doesn't feel like a similar story. Same universe but diff story? Like honkai has cyborgs from my understanding, and star rail are human agents.
XxxGZDG.pngLJfZA40.pngpZJYyk4.pngBT1N47G.png
sHV5hf8.pngfdUVIfW.png
ipXQ8Fw.pngB7aT9QH.pngQUIpVFE.png2SPT1Mh.png
BLSc7JM.pngfP0089X.png
@CoverArtist In.. much simpler words, Star Rail is an AU (or, alternate universe) of Honkai Impact 3rd.

Also, the original Honkai Impact 3rd's enemies aren't just robots or whatever, there's also creatures that were.. made by the Honkai, or something like that, and also humans infected by it (zombies?).
That aside, yes! I do agree with you! Star Rail is super fun ^^
@CoverArtist In.. much simpler words, Star Rail is an AU (or, alternate universe) of Honkai Impact 3rd.

Also, the original Honkai Impact 3rd's enemies aren't just robots or whatever, there's also creatures that were.. made by the Honkai, or something like that, and also humans infected by it (zombies?).
That aside, yes! I do agree with you! Star Rail is super fun ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26