Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hora's Dressing Room [Closed]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100
@tsugi I can't thank you enough for your patience wow, I am truly sorry for having you wait so long, I got wrapped up in a mess at work and couldn't find a spare minute T^T Consider this request on the house for the problem, I'll have your special prize done by the end of the week (for real this time, promised!), I hope you've been doing well yourself :D I saw the shop you've opened, it looks great! Might come in with a couple WIPs to get some inspiration :3 Here's something for your gorgeous, gorgeous boy, I had a lot of fun with him and would love to feature Morrow on the highlights page, let me know if you'd like that and the ping/link that comes with it ^^ ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=83290281&skin=0&apparel=47122,30027,42693,23723,24048,24047,27205,47130,10876,10877,24052,30848,30829,24049,15142&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2224866] I really wanted to nail in the role he has in your lair as well as give him some flair, his genes inspired me a lot in this! I decided to give him a dreamy look, with magical fumes and starry fabrics. Wishes and dreams are a pretty tied concept after all! I image him peering into the dreams of others and writing them down on his never ending and ever expanding records! The [gamedb item=47122] is there mainly to cover up the places where the cloak clips into the fumes of the [gamedb item=47130]. I didn't want to layer the latter over the cloak as the effect on the dragon's head wasn't the best so I used this little trick to make it as hidden as possible. It really helps that soft pinks and light blues really lean into the dream-like aesthetic I was leaning onto![/columns]
@tsugi
I can't thank you enough for your patience wow, I am truly sorry for having you wait so long, I got wrapped up in a mess at work and couldn't find a spare minute T^T

Consider this request on the house for the problem, I'll have your special prize done by the end of the week (for real this time, promised!), I hope you've been doing well yourself :D

I saw the shop you've opened, it looks great! Might come in with a couple WIPs to get some inspiration :3

Here's something for your gorgeous, gorgeous boy, I had a lot of fun with him and would love to feature Morrow on the highlights page, let me know if you'd like that and the ping/link that comes with it ^^
dragon?did=83290281&skin=0&apparel=47122,30027,42693,23723,24048,24047,27205,47130,10876,10877,24052,30848,30829,24049,15142&xt=dressing.png
Once upon a Time...

I really wanted to nail in the role he has in your lair as well as give him some flair, his genes inspired me a lot in this! I decided to give him a dreamy look, with magical fumes and starry fabrics. Wishes and dreams are a pretty tied concept after all! I image him peering into the dreams of others and writing them down on his never ending and ever expanding records!

The Arcane Aura is there mainly to cover up the places where the cloak clips into the fumes of the Starwood Embrace. I didn't want to layer the latter over the cloak as the effect on the dragon's head wasn't the best so I used this little trick to make it as hidden as possible. It really helps that soft pinks and light blues really lean into the dream-like aesthetic I was leaning onto!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk Username: Pupparoon Do you wish to be pinged?: Sure. [Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: No thank you! Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48341005] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/483411/48341005_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel Slots: 6 Special Requests: Nope. Apparel: Anything similar to what he is wearing right now. Theme:Space. Budget: Around 100kt/g or a little bit more. Skin:#47120 Other: I just want him to look better because I hate how I dress my dragons :,).
@HoraDusk

Username: Pupparoon
Do you wish to be pinged?: Sure.

[Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: No thank you!

Dragon/s URLs:

48341005_350.png

Apparel Slots: 6

Special Requests: Nope.
Apparel: Anything similar to what he is wearing right now.
Theme:Space.
Budget: Around 100kt/g or a little bit more.
Skin:#47120
Other: I just want him to look better because I hate how I dress my dragons :,).
5554944068cea50de980a6b27effc7c9.gif
@KrystalRage Hello again! Always good to have people come back on the thread, hope you've been doing well! Here's something for your dragons, hope these can help you out! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3372086&skin=35699&apparel=23020,20840,46754,1629,17285,17261,615,23145,15743,10879,10882,15735&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2224888] I initially wanted to keep the [gamedb item=834] but found it hard to balance the colours with your request of not covering the eyes so I decided to take another approach and make the outfit look as "elemental" as possible. The skin really inspired me to take this route! The swallow pieces are there to have a bit more purples around the look. I really liked how [gamedb item=15751] or [gamedb item=5164] look but the first clipped with the beak of the skin and the second covered the back and eyes too much, if you want to try them on though, you'll see what I mean! Full price is 404g buying everything from the AH at the current lowest listing safe from the [gamedb item=615] which is currently not cycled in the Gem MP (150g).[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53708562&skin=0&apparel=32410,48809,48812,37374,36751,37394,28814,48815,30027,10370&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2224900] For your jeweler I wanted a refined look, fancy as you requested! I really liked the idea of a tailcoat, I went for the entertainer one a is the one that clashed the least with the dragon's colours while giving her a sparkling and rich look! I layered [gamedb item=36751] underneath so that the brown of the leather wouldn't be seen too much as the part of this piece of apparel that I wanted to focus on were the gems and the eyepiece. I then added more browns thanks to the tarnished carousel pieces, I had tried them on the wings as the flourish wing piece hanged too low and was positevely surprised with how well they went with the outfit! Full price for this outfit is 275g + 17kt (from [gamedb item=48812] only having treasure listings), buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing.[/columns]
@KrystalRage
Hello again! Always good to have people come back on the thread, hope you've been doing well!

Here's something for your dragons, hope these can help you out!
scry?sdid=3372086&skin=35699&apparel=23020,20840,46754,1629,17285,17261,615,23145,15743,10879,10882,15735&xt=dressing.png
Curse of the Firebird

I initially wanted to keep the Bamboo Sedge Hat but found it hard to balance the colours with your request of not covering the eyes so I decided to take another approach and make the outfit look as "elemental" as possible. The skin really inspired me to take this route!

The swallow pieces are there to have a bit more purples around the look. I really liked how Twilight Sylvan Wings or Orchid Feathered Wings look but the first clipped with the beak of the skin and the second covered the back and eyes too much, if you want to try them on though, you'll see what I mean!

Full price is 404g buying everything from the AH at the current lowest listing safe from the Violet Daredevil Cover which is currently not cycled in the Gem MP (150g).

dragon?did=53708562&skin=0&apparel=32410,48809,48812,37374,36751,37394,28814,48815,30027,10370&xt=dressing.png
Expert Jeweler

For your jeweler I wanted a refined look, fancy as you requested!

I really liked the idea of a tailcoat, I went for the entertainer one a is the one that clashed the least with the dragon's colours while giving her a sparkling and rich look! I layered Gemologist's Discovery underneath so that the brown of the leather wouldn't be seen too much as the part of this piece of apparel that I wanted to focus on were the gems and the eyepiece.

I then added more browns thanks to the tarnished carousel pieces, I had tried them on the wings as the flourish wing piece hanged too low and was positevely surprised with how well they went with the outfit!

Full price for this outfit is 275g + 17kt (from Tarnished Carousel Sandal only having treasure listings), buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing.
@Pupparoon Hello, hello! Thank you for stopping by! Here's something for your dragon, hope this can give you some ideas! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48341005&skin=47120&apparel=28811,28809,25044,270,28810,26139&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2224922] I wanted to play more around his skin so I went around it with revisiting his outfit a bit. I kept his head manly bare safe from the fedora you already had on him and focused on spreading the apparel around more. I really like how well the haunting amber pieces match the golden glow of the skin! I decided on the woodguard as it has both elements "removed" from other pieces you had on, the black feathery leaves and the fluff! Full price for this outfit is 59g buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing![/columns]
@Pupparoon
Hello, hello! Thank you for stopping by!

Here's something for your dragon, hope this can give you some ideas!
dragon?did=48341005&skin=47120&apparel=28811,28809,25044,270,28810,26139&xt=dressing.png
Nebula Walker

I wanted to play more around his skin so I went around it with revisiting his outfit a bit.

I kept his head manly bare safe from the fedora you already had on him and focused on spreading the apparel around more. I really like how well the haunting amber pieces match the golden glow of the skin! I decided on the woodguard as it has both elements "removed" from other pieces you had on, the black feathery leaves and the fluff!

Full price for this outfit is 59g buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing!
[center][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][/center]
@horadusk

AAA he looks amazing!!! i'd love to have him featured!

it's no worries too! i'm currently having my finals this semester which is a lot of work too ^^" i haven't been able to have some free time myself!

so again, take your time! i hope everything is going well with work now! c:
@horadusk

AAA he looks amazing!!! i'd love to have him featured!

it's no worries too! i'm currently having my finals this semester which is a lot of work too ^^" i haven't been able to have some free time myself!

so again, take your time! i hope everything is going well with work now! c:
windfull.png
@HoraDusk Username: MMRooster Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes Dragon/s URLs: (if morphology please share from the Dressing Room if possible) [outfit=2225102] Apparel Slots: (if not specified, I will use up to 6 slots) 16 Special Requests Theme: I generally enjoy more mysterious looks and I think this one has some good mystery potential? Your completed outfits "Dies Irae", "Dread Dancer's Strike", and "Silent Stance" come to mind as similar themes Budget: (how much would you like the outfit to cost in total?) No limit As always, thank you! [emoji=blue star size=1]
@HoraDusk

Username: MMRooster
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes

Dragon/s URLs: (if morphology please share from the Dressing Room if possible)

Not Found

Apparel Slots: (if not specified, I will use up to 6 slots)

Special Requests

Theme: I generally enjoy more mysterious looks and I think this one has some good mystery potential? Your completed outfits "Dies Irae", "Dread Dancer's Strike", and "Silent Stance" come to mind as similar themes

Budget: (how much would you like the outfit to cost in total?) No limit

As always, thank you!
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@HoraDusk Username: Sushispider1212 Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72443677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724437/72443677_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 11 Special Requests Theme: An unassuming warrior. You’d think he’s silly, but he’s secretly not. Budget: Just nothing outrageously expensive. Other: Hello, again! This guy is my dedicated fodder trainer!
@HoraDusk

Username: Sushispider1212
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes

Dragon/s URLs: 72443677_350.png

Apparel Slots: 11

Special Requests
Theme: An unassuming warrior. You’d think he’s silly, but he’s secretly not.
Budget: Just nothing outrageously expensive.
Other: Hello, again! This guy is my dedicated fodder trainer!
IMG_1557.gifUntitled576_20230412201616.png
@HoraDusk Hi! I only have 1 boy for you today. He needs help looking fabulous! Username: Oktobearfest Do you wish to be pinged?: I'm already on the pinglist. Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83726856][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837269/83726856_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 20 (max amount of slots) Apparel: I would like the Rainbow Flair scarf that he's currently wearing to remain Theme: I want Pascal to look like a rainbow disaster. Budget: N/A Skin: His skin is #39545 Other: N/A Thank you!
@HoraDusk

Hi! I only have 1 boy for you today. He needs help looking fabulous!

Username: Oktobearfest
Do you wish to be pinged?: I'm already on the pinglist.
Dragon/s URLs:
83726856_350.png

Apparel Slots: 20 (max amount of slots)
Apparel: I would like the Rainbow Flair scarf that he's currently wearing to remain
Theme: I want Pascal to look like a rainbow disaster.
Budget: N/A
Skin: His skin is #39545
Other: N/A

Thank you!
@HoraDusk Username: kenvelope Do you wish to be pinged?: yes! Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85116076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851161/85116076_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 10 Special Requests Apparel: i would like both halos he's wearing to remain! Budget: uuuuhhhhh no more than like 3kg? Skin: the one he's wearing now (#39239) has to stay on no matter what! Other: i do like the way he looks now, i was just thinking maybe he needs some more pink..? :o i dunno!! so i'd just love to hear your opinions/take on it. this color scheme (pinks/blues/purples) is integral to his character so i'd like to stay within that if at all possible! even if your only suggestion is a different way of layering the apparel he currently has on that's still helpful for me!!! thanks in advance for your input c:
@HoraDusk

Username: kenvelope
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes!

Dragon/s URLs: 85116076_350.png

Apparel Slots: 10

Special Requests
Apparel: i would like both halos he's wearing to remain!
Budget: uuuuhhhhh no more than like 3kg?
Skin: the one he's wearing now (#39239) has to stay on no matter what!
Other: i do like the way he looks now, i was just thinking maybe he needs some more pink..? :o i dunno!! so i'd just love to hear your opinions/take on it. this color scheme (pinks/blues/purples) is integral to his character so i'd like to stay within that if at all possible! even if your only suggestion is a different way of layering the apparel he currently has on that's still helpful for me!!! thanks in advance for your input c:
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 99 100