Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hora's Dressing Room [Closed]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SILLcxG.png[/img] [font=georgia] [b]@HoraDusk[/b] [rule] [font=georgia] [b]Username: [/b]Yhtill [b]Do you wish to be pinged?:[/b] Yes, please! [b]Dragon/s URLs: [/b] #65929027 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65929027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659291/65929027_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel Slots:[/b] 20 [b] — [ SPECIAL REQUESTS ][/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] Nothing in particular! [b]Theme:[/b] Something that calls nobility to mind, though perhaps with a hint of the mysterious/occult to it. I mean, I'm literally just ripping off Lovecraft (...and Robert W. Chambers?) here, lol. [b]Budget:[/b] Go absolutely wild if it suits your fancy, although I'd prefer not to spend more than 200g/200kt on any individual apparel items. [b]Skin:[/b] None in mind, but feel free to incorporate one! [b]Other:[/b] Nope! Go crazy, go stupid, go wild! [rule] [font=georgia]Thank you in advance :]
SILLcxG.png

@HoraDusk

Username: Yhtill
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes, please!

Dragon/s URLs:

65929027_350.png

Apparel Slots: 20

[ SPECIAL REQUESTS ]

Apparel: Nothing in particular!

Theme: Something that calls nobility to mind, though perhaps with a hint of the mysterious/occult to it. I mean, I'm literally just ripping off Lovecraft (...and Robert W. Chambers?) here, lol.

Budget: Go absolutely wild if it suits your fancy, although I'd prefer not to spend more than 200g/200kt on any individual apparel items.

Skin: None in mind, but feel free to incorporate one!

Other: Nope! Go crazy, go stupid, go wild!

Thank you in advance :]
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
@Yhtill Hello, hello! Thank you for stopping by :D Your lair is amazing, hope you don't mind if I took a peak around to get a feel of what kind of outfits you like! Here's what I have for your lovely dragon! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=65929027&skin=0&apparel=28023,25858,34170,25856,25853,47439,37399,25852,33686,28807,28810,40420,40435,311&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2210940] I wanted to make something that could fit your lair theme without going for apparel that you've used on your own dragons! I decided to go for a very "plain" outfit in concept, a distinctly dapper one at that. As I was looking for a way to add the Creepy™ I saw [gamedb item=37399] and I knew I just had to use it. The placement is very peculiar on F Skydancer pose, enough that it could almost hide and blend in with the dragon give the chance and that's what I decided to do! I added the fig plumed pieces to introduce more of the grays from the presence. I also really like the blue tips, I think they add lovely contrast to the dragon's own colours! Thanks to the plumed pieces and the layering of the [gamedb item=47439] the presence blends in at first glance only to be revealed once you look at the dragon closely. [/columns] I had a lot of fun dressing up Viper and I'd love to feature this design on the highlights' page. Would you be ok with that? And, if so, would you like the ping and/or link back to the dragon that comes with it? ^^
@Yhtill
Hello, hello!
Thank you for stopping by :D

Your lair is amazing, hope you don't mind if I took a peak around to get a feel of what kind of outfits you like!
Here's what I have for your lovely dragon!
dragon?did=65929027&skin=0&apparel=28023,25858,34170,25856,25853,47439,37399,25852,33686,28807,28810,40420,40435,311&xt=dressing.png
Sinister Whispers

I wanted to make something that could fit your lair theme without going for apparel that you've used on your own dragons!

I decided to go for a very "plain" outfit in concept, a distinctly dapper one at that. As I was looking for a way to add the Creepy™ I saw Sinister Presence and I knew I just had to use it. The placement is very peculiar on F Skydancer pose, enough that it could almost hide and blend in with the dragon give the chance and that's what I decided to do!

I added the fig plumed pieces to introduce more of the grays from the presence. I also really like the blue tips, I think they add lovely contrast to the dragon's own colours! Thanks to the plumed pieces and the layering of the Golden Carousel Wing Decor the presence blends in at first glance only to be revealed once you look at the dragon closely.

I had a lot of fun dressing up Viper and I'd love to feature this design on the highlights' page. Would you be ok with that? And, if so, would you like the ping and/or link back to the dragon that comes with it? ^^
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk Username: LaSilva007 Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please! [Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: Both is good c: Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85215312][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852154/85215312_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 10! [i]Special Requests[/i] Apparel: Anything that goes well with or against her pale colors Theme: Oracle of Delphi, oracle themed, something mystical... As much as possible, I'd also wanna keep the twilight oracle's guise on her, but if it doesn't go along with the plan(s) you have for her, that's fine v.v (I just really threw everything silver/pale I have on her hahah .w.) Budget: I'd probably try to limit the spending of 2 apparels to a max of 250kT/g? But the others gotta be lower than that, I don't wanna overspend ;w; Skin: Not sure, but I'd like to see her in one! (I love guardian F skins but I haven't seen anything that quite fit her...) Other: ~
@HoraDusk

Username: LaSilva007
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please!

[Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: Both is good c:

Dragon/s URLs: 85215312_350.png

Apparel Slots: 10!

Special Requests
Apparel: Anything that goes well with or against her pale colors

Theme: Oracle of Delphi, oracle themed, something mystical... As much as possible, I'd also wanna keep the twilight oracle's guise on her, but if it doesn't go along with the plan(s) you have for her, that's fine v.v (I just really threw everything silver/pale I have on her hahah .w.)

Budget: I'd probably try to limit the spending of 2 apparels to a max of 250kT/g? But the others gotta be lower than that, I don't wanna overspend ;w;

Skin: Not sure, but I'd like to see her in one! (I love guardian F skins but I haven't seen anything that quite fit her...)

Other: ~
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007 Thank you so much for being patient while I was working on your request! Here's what I have for your gorgeous oracle girl, hope this can give you some ideas :D ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=85215312&skin=0&apparel=24517,23023,15695,15703,44229,15736,15694,15702,35205,35186&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2213412] I wanted to work with contrast with her and the [gamedb item=24517] gave me the idea of adding more blacks to make the gembond gene really shine as well as having a nice contrast to her pale colours. I layered the rings to get a more inky feel and match the texture of the [gamedb item=44229] to give the impression of magical waters used to scry the future! I really like the bubblespirit here because it matches her iridescent gene beautifully! The layering of the sylvan pieces to get the blues to be birghter as well as take away as much of the magenta as possible to make it look closer to the purple of the shadow multigaze.[/columns]
@LaSilva007
Thank you so much for being patient while I was working on your request!
Here's what I have for your gorgeous oracle girl, hope this can give you some ideas :D
dragon?did=85215312&skin=0&apparel=24517,23023,15695,15703,44229,15736,15694,15702,35205,35186&xt=dressing.png
Waters of Scrying

I wanted to work with contrast with her and the Twilight Oracle's Guise gave me the idea of adding more blacks to make the gembond gene really shine as well as having a nice contrast to her pale colours.

I layered the rings to get a more inky feel and match the texture of the Bubblespirit Jug to give the impression of magical waters used to scry the future! I really like the bubblespirit here because it matches her iridescent gene beautifully!

The layering of the sylvan pieces to get the blues to be birghter as well as take away as much of the magenta as possible to make it look closer to the purple of the shadow multigaze.
@HoraDusk

Username: ARandoPerso
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes please!

Dragon/s URLs:
Not Found

Apparel Slots: Unlimited

Special Requests
Apparel: Darkened scars, either leg or arm, her skin
Theme: magic and techno
Budget: Don't care
Skin: 43653
Other: I'd like the wings to remain mostly visible

Thank you so much!
@HoraDusk

Username: ARandoPerso
Do you wish to be pinged?: yes please!

Dragon/s URLs:
Not Found

Apparel Slots: Unlimited

Special Requests
Apparel: Darkened scars, either leg or arm, her skin
Theme: magic and techno
Budget: Don't care
Skin: 43653
Other: I'd like the wings to remain mostly visible

Thank you so much!
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
Username: StarsAndMoon Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please! Dragon/s URLs: These two siblings! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83051528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830516/83051528_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85314339][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853144/85314339_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: Any amount! Special Requests Apparel: Saddles and bridles at least for each of them- they’re meant to be racers and that sort of ‘look’ is pretty important. I also really like how the white raven stuff looks on Rheda! Theme: Racing and sort of tight-fitting gear. I also like, though, sort of a ‘billowing’ look- like how the white raven armor looks on the wings, airborne parchment, etc. Budget: No real restrictions but nothing super crazy. Skin: N/A Other: I already made some proof of concept outfits for them that fit the vibes pretty well, they just look a little weird in execution. I hope those could inspire you! [outfit=2213607] [outfit=2201014]
Username: StarsAndMoon
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please!

Dragon/s URLs: These two siblings!

83051528_350.png

85314339_350.png

Apparel Slots: Any amount!

Special Requests
Apparel: Saddles and bridles at least for each of them- they’re meant to be racers and that sort of ‘look’ is pretty important. I also really like how the white raven stuff looks on Rheda!
Theme: Racing and sort of tight-fitting gear. I also like, though, sort of a ‘billowing’ look- like how the white raven armor looks on the wings, airborne parchment, etc.
Budget: No real restrictions but nothing super crazy.
Skin: N/A
Other: I already made some proof of concept outfits for them that fit the vibes pretty well, they just look a little weird in execution. I hope those could inspire you!
Gabriel Complete
Racer Complete
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@ARandoPerso Hello, hello! Here's something for your girl, hope this can give you some inspiration :D ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3340769&skin=43653&apparel=10967,2333,2334,27204,23142,46260,31982,31983,28816,28818,16234&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2214173] I focused mainly on working with the theme you've set for her rather than her colours, this is because between her own and the skin she sports many different, bright ones and would've been hard to work an outfit around all of them while keeping the wings bare. I then chose to focus on the bright magenta and cyan from the skin and spread them more in the design since they helped me achieve the vibe I wanted to go for with her! I leaned more on the thecno side more than the magic, if you want to do the opposite I suggest working in the look pieces from the Charming Sage set :)[/columns]
@ARandoPerso
Hello, hello!
Here's something for your girl, hope this can give you some inspiration :D
scry?sdid=3340769&skin=43653&apparel=10967,2333,2334,27204,23142,46260,31982,31983,28816,28818,16234&xt=dressing.png
Magically Enhanced

I focused mainly on working with the theme you've set for her rather than her colours, this is because between her own and the skin she sports many different, bright ones and would've been hard to work an outfit around all of them while keeping the wings bare.

I then chose to focus on the bright magenta and cyan from the skin and spread them more in the design since they helped me achieve the vibe I wanted to go for with her!

I leaned more on the thecno side more than the magic, if you want to do the opposite I suggest working in the look pieces from the Charming Sage set :)
@StarsAndMoon Welcome on the thread! Here's what I've come up with for your dragons, hope these can be of help :) ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=85314339&skin=0&apparel=12915,48811,35194,18783,48808,48813,35210,37371,22829,22831&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2214187] I wanted to give them sort of matching outfits so I needed to decided on elements that I could repeat in multiple designs while still having each outfit feel it's own thing. Your request of keeping the carousel bridles and saddles was actually lovely as it helped me greatly on deciding the direction of the looks, I've gone for different sets from the ones you had chosen but ones that would still match the dragons. For Gabriel I wanted to stay on the copper/gold/torquoise look so the tanished carouself pieces were perfect, as for drape-y apparel I chose to use banners since I feel they also recall the racing aspect! This is why I've leaned into the gold/yellows afterwards, as if to consider it his main "racing colour".[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=83051528&skin=0&apparel=12912,47422,35196,18785,47412,47430,35212,22669,22671&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2214196] For Rheda I went for purple, this is because, as I said above, I wanted her to match Gabriel in concept but found it fun to make her contrast his outfit as much as possible. I built the outfit exatly the same as Gabriel's safe from adding a gambeson underneath, this is because the F Bogsneak pose made it look too busy for my liking, but if you want to add one I suggest [gamedb item=37370]! Hers is a bit more complex, set used wise, since I wanted to make sure the overall colours used were nicely distributed, for example using the [gamedb item=47432] instead of the gold one caused the former to blend in too much with the tail sleeve I had chosen.[/columns]
@StarsAndMoon
Welcome on the thread!

Here's what I've come up with for your dragons, hope these can be of help :)
dragon?did=85314339&skin=0&apparel=12915,48811,35194,18783,48808,48813,35210,37371,22829,22831&xt=dressing.png
Gold Banner Racer

I wanted to give them sort of matching outfits so I needed to decided on elements that I could repeat in multiple designs while still having each outfit feel it's own thing.

Your request of keeping the carousel bridles and saddles was actually lovely as it helped me greatly on deciding the direction of the looks, I've gone for different sets from the ones you had chosen but ones that would still match the dragons.

For Gabriel I wanted to stay on the copper/gold/torquoise look so the tanished carouself pieces were perfect, as for drape-y apparel I chose to use banners since
I feel they also recall the racing aspect! This is why I've leaned into the gold/yellows afterwards, as if to consider it his main "racing colour".

dragon?did=83051528&skin=0&apparel=12912,47422,35196,18785,47412,47430,35212,22669,22671&xt=dressing.png
Lavander Banner Racer

For Rheda I went for purple, this is because, as I said above, I wanted her to match Gabriel in concept but found it fun to make her contrast his outfit as much as possible.

I built the outfit exatly the same as Gabriel's safe from adding a gambeson underneath, this is because the F Bogsneak pose made it look too busy for my liking, but if you want to add one I suggest Sinister Gambeson!

Hers is a bit more complex, set used wise, since I wanted to make sure the overall colours used were nicely distributed, for example using the Royal Carousel Tail Twirl instead of the gold one caused the former to blend in too much with the tail sleeve I had chosen.
@HoraDusk

This, this is perfect. Thank you so much!!
@HoraDusk

This, this is perfect. Thank you so much!!
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
[center][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][/center]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 99 100