Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 369 370
[quote name="Chiscakes" date="2023-04-28 15:14:30" ] - ooh, lots of dragons! oh no now theyre fighting. oh no theres a war. oh theres an entire new continent across the ocean btw [/quote] [spoiler]wings of fire![/spoiler]
Chiscakes wrote on 2023-04-28 15:14:30:
- ooh, lots of dragons! oh no now theyre fighting. oh no theres a war. oh theres an entire new continent across the ocean btw

wings of fire!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
[quote name="@NewmoonWasTaken" date="2023-04-27 22:23:23" ] people are employed to sit around in a basement organising documents and occasionally running away from eldritch horrors town in the middle of a desert where the possibly eldritch radio host marries his best friend, a normal human scientist normal summer camp stalked by a guy in a pink elephant mask and other normal things fiendish citrus discusses living arcade cabinets, vehicle marriage, conspiracy theorists and other things we all encounter every day the moon can and will kill you if you look at it, tune in to our local emergency broadcast to find out more! plant aliens and their overlord, an eye planet, raid minnesota, and somehow decide that hijacking the local tapes is the best way to go about it robot cowboy in a dystopian city has a moral crisis man with pet rat yells about mental illness child has an excessively long nap, finds the world has been at war for the duration of said nap, then travels to argue with his friend's dad on a flying cow cats fight american historical figures rap for two hours straight [/quote] [spoiler] 1. ...TMA? 2. Welcome to Nightvale 3. no idea 4. Lemon Demon!! 5. I kinda feel like it's Majora's Mask but I don't think that's right shfjs 6. no idea 7. i know literally nothing about cowboy bebop but my brain is telling me that's what it is 8. no idea 9. no idea 10. Warrior Cats? 11. AFTER THE WAR I WENT BACK TO NEW YORK- Ahem. I mean, Hamilton. [/spoiler]
@NewmoonWasTaken wrote on 2023-04-27 22:23:23:
people are employed to sit around in a basement organising documents and occasionally running away from eldritch horrors

town in the middle of a desert where the possibly eldritch radio host marries his best friend, a normal human scientist

normal summer camp stalked by a guy in a pink elephant mask and other normal things

fiendish citrus discusses living arcade cabinets, vehicle marriage, conspiracy theorists and other things we all encounter every day

the moon can and will kill you if you look at it, tune in to our local emergency broadcast to find out more!

plant aliens and their overlord, an eye planet, raid minnesota, and somehow decide that hijacking the local tapes is the best way to go about it

robot cowboy in a dystopian city has a moral crisis

man with pet rat yells about mental illness

child has an excessively long nap, finds the world has been at war for the duration of said nap, then travels to argue with his friend's dad on a flying cow

cats fight

american historical figures rap for two hours straight

1. ...TMA?
2. Welcome to Nightvale
3. no idea
4. Lemon Demon!!
5. I kinda feel like it's Majora's Mask but I don't think that's right shfjs
6. no idea
7. i know literally nothing about cowboy bebop but my brain is telling me that's what it is
8. no idea
9. no idea
10. Warrior Cats?
11. AFTER THE WAR I WENT BACK TO NEW YORK- Ahem. I mean, Hamilton.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
[quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-02-25 19:08:33" ] Narnia but it's gay land instead of jesus land and the evil ice queen ruling over Snow City is actually the evil religious guy ruling over Hot Land [/quote] bringing this back and adding that it's wild how the evil guy got turned into goo and overthrown by a lonely ipad kid. rip the fact that ipad kid didn't know what death was until 5 minutes ago :(
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-02-25 19:08:33:
Narnia but it's gay land instead of jesus land and the evil ice queen ruling over Snow City is actually the evil religious guy ruling over Hot Land

bringing this back and adding that it's wild how the evil guy got turned into goo and overthrown by a lonely ipad kid. rip the fact that ipad kid didn't know what death was until 5 minutes ago :(
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
[quote name="tomaytotomahto" date="2023-04-28 15:48:05" ] If I had a nickel for every time I was obsessed with a piece of media centering heavily around death and pie shops, I would have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice. I will give one thousand treasure to the first person who guesses them both [/quote] gonna guess that one is (maybe) sweeney todd. got no clue for the other one though
tomaytotomahto wrote on 2023-04-28 15:48:05:
If I had a nickel for every time I was obsessed with a piece of media centering heavily around death and pie shops, I would have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

I will give one thousand treasure to the first person who guesses them both

gonna guess that one is (maybe) sweeney todd. got no clue for the other one though
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
[quote name="@DragonsMythos" date="2023-04-28 20:18:11" ] [spoiler] 1. ...TMA? 2. Welcome to Nightvale 3. no idea 4. Lemon Demon!! 5. I kinda feel like it's Majora's Mask but I don't think that's right shfjs 6. no idea 7. i know literally nothing about cowboy bebop but my brain is telling me that's what it is 8. no idea 9. no idea 10. Warrior Cats? 11. AFTER THE WAR I WENT BACK TO NEW YORK- Ahem. I mean, Hamilton. [/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler] 1. Correct! 2. Also correct! 3. Camp Here & There 4. Yep! 5. Good guess, but it’s actually Local58 6. Gemini Home Entertainment 7. Also a good guess but it’s actually Autodale 8. Will Wood 9. Avatar: The Last Airbender 10. Correct! 11. Also correct! Glad to see other Hamilton fans around! [/spoiler]
@DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-04-28 20:18:11:

1. ...TMA?
2. Welcome to Nightvale
3. no idea
4. Lemon Demon!!
5. I kinda feel like it's Majora's Mask but I don't think that's right shfjs
6. no idea
7. i know literally nothing about cowboy bebop but my brain is telling me that's what it is
8. no idea
9. no idea
10. Warrior Cats?
11. AFTER THE WAR I WENT BACK TO NEW YORK- Ahem. I mean, Hamilton.

1. Correct!
2. Also correct!
3. Camp Here & There
4. Yep!
5. Good guess, but it’s actually Local58
6. Gemini Home Entertainment
7. Also a good guess but it’s actually Autodale
8. Will Wood
9. Avatar: The Last Airbender
10. Correct!
11. Also correct! Glad to see other Hamilton fans around!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
-three soulmates constantly get reincarnated but 2 of them are always kicking the 3rd out of the polycule for being kinda ******

-two sisters are very traumatised and they make it eachothers problem

-two *brothers* are very traumatised but instead they fight (not) God and his lackies to cope
-three soulmates constantly get reincarnated but 2 of them are always kicking the 3rd out of the polycule for being kinda ******

-two sisters are very traumatised and they make it eachothers problem

-two *brothers* are very traumatised but instead they fight (not) God and his lackies to cope
-What Gundam is always compared to

-Tiny blue man fights evil with gardening tools

-Hungry faceless spirits, Japan, fishies, and very fluffy neighbors

-Tiny blue man fights evil with gardening tools

-Hungry faceless spirits, Japan, fishies, and very fluffy neighbors
[quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-04-28 20:29:15" ] [quote name="DragonsMythos" date="2023-02-25 19:08:33" ] Narnia but it's gay land instead of jesus land and the evil ice queen ruling over Snow City is actually the evil religious guy ruling over Hot Land [/quote] bringing this back and adding that it's wild how the evil guy got turned into goo and overthrown by a lonely ipad kid. rip the fact that ipad kid didn't know what death was until 5 minutes ago :( [/quote] [spoiler] the owl house! rip evil religious goo monster[/spoiler]
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-04-28 20:29:15:
DragonsMythos wrote on 2023-02-25 19:08:33:
Narnia but it's gay land instead of jesus land and the evil ice queen ruling over Snow City is actually the evil religious guy ruling over Hot Land

bringing this back and adding that it's wild how the evil guy got turned into goo and overthrown by a lonely ipad kid. rip the fact that ipad kid didn't know what death was until 5 minutes ago :(
the owl house! rip evil religious goo monster
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
[quote name="ShovelJustice1" date="2023-05-01 12:47:33" ] -What Gundam is always compared to [/quote] [spoiler]transformers?[/spoiler]
ShovelJustice1 wrote on 2023-05-01 12:47:33:

transformers?
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
-Demon is tired of everyone's BS but doesn't really have any other choice and almost dies several times. Small girl gets lifelong trauma after best friend almost gets burned to death by a monkey and decides to take her anger out on the government. Meanwhile, Teenage idiot with no sense of morality finally decides to stop being dumb and actually do something useful. Then he blows himself up. I'm not crying, you are >:[

-Three children play ghostbusters, armed with swords and explosives. WhAT cOuLD pOsSIbLY gO wROnG???? *insert sounds of distant screaming, explosions and sirens*

(major kudos to you if you can guess both!)
-Demon is tired of everyone's BS but doesn't really have any other choice and almost dies several times. Small girl gets lifelong trauma after best friend almost gets burned to death by a monkey and decides to take her anger out on the government. Meanwhile, Teenage idiot with no sense of morality finally decides to stop being dumb and actually do something useful. Then he blows himself up. I'm not crying, you are >:[

-Three children play ghostbusters, armed with swords and explosives. WhAT cOuLD pOsSIbLY gO wROnG???? *insert sounds of distant screaming, explosions and sirens*

(major kudos to you if you can guess both!)
UeDZaC8.png
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 ... 369 370