Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 ... 3513 3514
@ube yes that is right
@ube yes that is right
8HH30Ku.png
@midwxst
3kg is good! i'll send over a PA. thank you!
@midwxst
3kg is good! i'll send over a PA. thank you!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Have:

Want:
Skin/accents with bones and skulls or Plague aesthetic, horror, goth, punk themes. Also looking for florals. Willing to accept gems instead of trade, just make an offer!
Have:

Want:
Skin/accents with bones and skulls or Plague aesthetic, horror, goth, punk themes. Also looking for florals. Willing to accept gems instead of trade, just make an offer!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

[center][b]have:[/b] [emoji=gem size=1] [skin=43781][skin=38444] [b]want:[/b] [skin=27617][skin=19599][skin=34093][skin=45676] [/center]
have:

want:

-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@ube
how many gems would you be offering for ?
@ube
how many gems would you be offering for ?
fr+1
@sneer hey, i'm not too sure how much would be fair, since the most recent sale ive seen was someone selling it for 2kg two years ago! id have to gather the currency rq, but does 3kg sound okay?
@sneer hey, i'm not too sure how much would be fair, since the most recent sale ive seen was someone selling it for 2kg two years ago! id have to gather the currency rq, but does 3kg sound okay?
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@ube hey! 3kg is great. i'll send a PA after work and you just pay when youre ready [emoji=heart size=1]
@ube
hey! 3kg is great. i'll send a PA after work and you just pay when youre ready
fr+1
@sneer thank you so much, i appreciate it!! ill buy it off the pa as soon as i can :D
@sneer thank you so much, i appreciate it!! ill buy it off the pa as soon as i can :D
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
I've only been semi active for years now but have a pile of skins/accents sitting in my hoard. In case anyone has been looking for them thought I may as well list them here.

I'd only be interested in gems/treasure or possibly angel themed accents

Have:
I've only been semi active for years now but have a pile of skins/accents sitting in my hoard. In case anyone has been looking for them thought I may as well list them here.

I'd only be interested in gems/treasure or possibly angel themed accents

Have:
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
LF:

LF:

saki_luluwi.png
1 2 ... 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 ... 3513 3514