Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
Oh wow, I love your outfits! Any chance you could help me with these? [morphology=2175821] [morphology=2818882] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74985652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749857/74985652_350.png[/img][/url] Totally okay if you're only able to work with one or two of them!
Oh wow, I love your outfits! Any chance you could help me with these?

G1 Purple
g1 Purple

74985652_350.png

Totally okay if you're only able to work with one or two of them!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Oooh I love it!!! It looks amazing, I might actually use the.. more expensive one :)
Oooh I love it!!! It looks amazing, I might actually use the.. more expensive one :)
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@HappyLittleSnek

Glad I could help :)!
@HappyLittleSnek

Glad I could help :)!
@Nuz

I finished with your dragon! Here colors were tough to work with at first, but she became a very fun dress. She reminded me of Van Gogh's Starry Night and is now dressed as such. The scry is very expensive with two gem genes and a coli gene, but I think it fits her well. The top outfit -as always- is the most expensive one. Please tell me if this helped. (I think my desire to sleep leaked through in this outfit).

Not Found

Not Found

I Want to Sleep
@Nuz

I finished with your dragon! Here colors were tough to work with at first, but she became a very fun dress. She reminded me of Van Gogh's Starry Night and is now dressed as such. The scry is very expensive with two gem genes and a coli gene, but I think it fits her well. The top outfit -as always- is the most expensive one. Please tell me if this helped. (I think my desire to sleep leaked through in this outfit).

Not Found

Not Found

I Want to Sleep
@Rainily03

I'm done with Orion! I was playing with the outfit and here's what came out! A spirit who clawed his way back to the mortal plane. He fights using mythical flames and water. The jug on his back carries his soul. It took two lives to find his home, and now be it death or demons, they would not come to harm his sanctuary. (Head cannons were strong when I was developing the outfit). Please tell me how you feel. The outfit and scry are both expensive, but I though they blended well together. The Top is the most expensive outfit.

Not Found

Not Found

Here I Stand
@Rainily03

I'm done with Orion! I was playing with the outfit and here's what came out! A spirit who clawed his way back to the mortal plane. He fights using mythical flames and water. The jug on his back carries his soul. It took two lives to find his home, and now be it death or demons, they would not come to harm his sanctuary. (Head cannons were strong when I was developing the outfit). Please tell me how you feel. The outfit and scry are both expensive, but I though they blended well together. The Top is the most expensive outfit.

Not Found

Not Found

Here I Stand
@Apocalypses

Both of them look great, but I prefer the second one!
Thank you!
@Apocalypses

Both of them look great, but I prefer the second one!
Thank you!
71646.png xx 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
x 36326.png x 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
xx rI18gRz.png
KM1zzLu.png
koJv3g8.png
yPlj8ew.png
4SzSxLW.png
rix3ppo.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85675715][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/856758/85675715_350.png[/img][/url] i just got haetae, but i have ZERO clue how to dress them. the only thing i ask is that their accent be kept on!
85675715_350.png

i just got haetae, but i have ZERO clue how to dress them.

the only thing i ask is that their accent be kept on!
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
@Apocalypses
wow I love the scry and the outfit, thank you! It's expensive but it's definitely worth it, I have to start saving up now
@Apocalypses
wow I love the scry and the outfit, thank you! It's expensive but it's definitely worth it, I have to start saving up now
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
@Pokerobin

I have completed your outfit! The butcher theme was incredibly difficult and this outfit ended up much more barebones than most my other ones. Never, the less here it is. Please let me know if I helped. I pictured that the harvest apparel could be used to carry meat and not just veggies, and that the bandages were actually pieces of cloth with hy could use to clean. The top is most expensive.

Not Found

Not Found
@Pokerobin

I have completed your outfit! The butcher theme was incredibly difficult and this outfit ended up much more barebones than most my other ones. Never, the less here it is. Please let me know if I helped. I pictured that the harvest apparel could be used to carry meat and not just veggies, and that the bandages were actually pieces of cloth with hy could use to clean. The top is most expensive.

Not Found

Not Found
@Achaius

Hello, I finished your outfit! The red and greens reminded me of mist jam, so I themed your dragon as a wind rep. The top is most expensive, bottom is cheaper! Please tell me if I helped. I kept the genes mostly the same, but changed her to a skydancer and used smoke.

Not Found

Not Found

x
@Achaius

Hello, I finished your outfit! The red and greens reminded me of mist jam, so I themed your dragon as a wind rep. The top is most expensive, bottom is cheaper! Please tell me if I helped. I kept the genes mostly the same, but changed her to a skydancer and used smoke.

Not Found

Not Found

x
1 2 3 4