Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] vous's PWYW weekend shop
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 126
i adore this! they look awesome, thank you so much!!!
i adore this! they look awesome, thank you so much!!!
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
@drearburh no problem thank you for commissioning me!! :)
@drearburh no problem thank you for commissioning me!! :)
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
yooooo.
yooooo.

@vousrein
Could you put me on your pinglist here? Your artstyle is very much beautiful and Ik your egg shop is closed so ill try to snag a slot here!

@vousrein
Could you put me on your pinglist here? Your artstyle is very much beautiful and Ik your egg shop is closed so ill try to snag a slot here!
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt thank you and sure, you're on the list!
@SweetToothArt thank you and sure, you're on the list!
The shop is open! This weekend I am starting with three slots that can be claimed, first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment or PM and comment/PM with info later, but please do so within the next day). If both slots have been claimed feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot and if I have time and am able to draw your request I will. Let me know if you'd like to be added to (or removed from) the opening pinglist for future weekends [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] @Mazurkas @Saronai @Ahamkara @berrybox @Joule @LovelyDeeps @Hocotate @Munakata @zivsguts @Dawkosaur @LightsKamAction @Popette @Spooner @BirdBrained @leyline @Rensc @IBeeJuliana @zennia @Rheine @Enoch @seosen @Ishnia @CloudlessPlanet @stormandsea @Kahvinporo @Ottoman @SweetToothArt
The shop is open! This weekend I am starting with three slots that can be claimed, first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment or PM and comment/PM with info later, but please do so within the next day).

If both slots have been claimed feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot and if I have time and am able to draw your request I will.

Let me know if you'd like to be added to (or removed from) the opening pinglist for future weekends

@Mazurkas @Saronai @Ahamkara @berrybox @Joule @LovelyDeeps @Hocotate @Munakata @zivsguts @Dawkosaur @LightsKamAction @Popette @Spooner @BirdBrained @leyline @Rensc @IBeeJuliana @zennia @Rheine @Enoch @seosen @Ishnia @CloudlessPlanet @stormandsea @Kahvinporo @Ottoman @SweetToothArt
hello! i'd love to get a headshot of anubis. i'll be paying 800kt! i have no preference for an expression so feel free to do whatever ^^
hello! i'd love to get a headshot of anubis. i'll be paying 800kt! i have no preference for an expression so feel free to do whatever ^^
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@IBeeJuliana hello, sounds good! I'll get a sketch going for you to check out :)
@IBeeJuliana hello, sounds good! I'll get a sketch going for you to check out :)
@IBeeJuliana here are two sketches, let me know which style you prefer and if you would like any changes! #1: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6SgMflx.png[/img] #2: [img]https://i.imgur.com/OLiNjMI.png[/img]
@IBeeJuliana here are two sketches, let me know which style you prefer and if you would like any changes!

#1:
6SgMflx.png

#2:
OLiNjMI.png
Claiming ! I will provide details through dms if thats okay
Claiming ! I will provide details through dms if thats okay
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 126