Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Giant Sand Dollars @ 1:350T (paused)
As the title says! Looking to buy as many giant sand dollars as you're willing to sell! Using a rate of 1 SD : 350t and 1g : 1000t if you're looking for gems instead ^^

Edit: Gotta make some more funds now lol
As the title says! Looking to buy as many giant sand dollars as you're willing to sell! Using a rate of 1 SD : 350t and 1g : 1000t if you're looking for gems instead ^^

Edit: Gotta make some more funds now lol
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@ShinyHunter47 hi! i can sell you 600, which if my math works out would be 210,000t or 210g? :-) pls let me know if i did the numbers wrong i am not good at numbers lmao. i'd prefer gems if possible but can do mixed or treasure if you need
@ShinyHunter47 hi! i can sell you 600, which if my math works out would be 210,000t or 210g? :-) pls let me know if i did the numbers wrong i am not good at numbers lmao. i'd prefer gems if possible but can do mixed or treasure if you need
ytkEBod.png
JNAfoEf.png
pyAp3dI.png
SYiQlxK.png
ee51efaea790d941bc80db2c6f536517314b73cf.png UqlBGwo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
mlHpBMC.png
@bibby

Hey, that's awesome! And yup, 210g would be correct for 600 of em ^^ I'll go ahead and send ya the CR awhile!
@bibby

Hey, that's awesome! And yup, 210g would be correct for 600 of em ^^ I'll go ahead and send ya the CR awhile!
@ShinyHunter47 Hi there! I only have 118 sand dollars, but have no need for them. I only need treaure, so that would work out to around, I think 41, 300 (if that's right) ? I will happily sell them to you if you still want/need them!
(Edited this because I just got a few more sand dollars)
@ShinyHunter47 Hi there! I only have 118 sand dollars, but have no need for them. I only need treaure, so that would work out to around, I think 41, 300 (if that's right) ? I will happily sell them to you if you still want/need them!
(Edited this because I just got a few more sand dollars)
@ShinyHunter47 500 Sanddollars for 175 gems?
@ShinyHunter47 500 Sanddollars for 175 gems?
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@ShinyHunter47

I can sell you 200, which should be about 70k treasure right?
@ShinyHunter47

I can sell you 200, which should be about 70k treasure right?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@ShinyHunter47
I've got 270 SD if you still interested in buying.
@ShinyHunter47
I've got 270 SD if you still interested in buying.
Oof, apologies for the delay everyone!

@Changewinds @Mangoeclipse @DLiebling

Sure thing! And yup, the math all looks good to me ^^ I'll go ahead and send ya the CRs momentarily!

@StormRaptor

Totally! I can either send ya 94,500t/95g for those if you still have em (just lmk which currency you'd prefer!)
Oof, apologies for the delay everyone!

@Changewinds @Mangoeclipse @DLiebling

Sure thing! And yup, the math all looks good to me ^^ I'll go ahead and send ya the CRs momentarily!

@StormRaptor

Totally! I can either send ya 94,500t/95g for those if you still have em (just lmk which currency you'd prefer!)