Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tawny’s Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DeinoDiary

Alright sounds good, I’ll get to work on them soon!!
@DeinoDiary

Alright sounds good, I’ll get to work on them soon!!
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
@Dragooniia

Hello! Would it be alright to get a doodle page (4 doodles) + a fullbody of him for 700g? He has an irritable and stern personality if that helps! Thanks!
@Dragooniia

Hello! Would it be alright to get a doodle page (4 doodles) + a fullbody of him for 700g? He has an irritable and stern personality if that helps! Thanks!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
@Lugmos

Hello!! Sure thing!! Send me half the payment and I’ll get started as soon as I can :)
@Lugmos

Hello!! Sure thing!! Send me half the payment and I’ll get started as soon as I can :)
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
Bump
Bump
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
Bump
Bump
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
@Dragooniia Hello could I order a doodle page of Haunt + a fullbody of Rhin? If not just the doodle page is fine, I’ll be paying in gems btw :)
@Dragooniia Hello could I order a doodle page of Haunt + a fullbody of Rhin? If not just the doodle page is fine, I’ll be paying in gems btw :)
artist | she/they| My Art Shop
@SourPatchKids

I could do both of them! Just send me half the payment upfront and then I’ll get to work on them as soon as I can :)
@SourPatchKids

I could do both of them! Just send me half the payment upfront and then I’ll get to work on them as soon as I can :)
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
@Dragooniia Hi!! Would i be able to get two separate doodle pages of these guys? ;

Embry and Nebula

I will be paying in gems :]!!
Their references have some information about them, but extra information; Embry is very. proud of himself, very boisterous and loud! Full of jokes and energy.
Nebula is very curious about the world, he's childish and is very energetic also. He has 0 braincells and stares at people a lot!

Hope this all helps!!
@Dragooniia Hi!! Would i be able to get two separate doodle pages of these guys? ;

Embry and Nebula

I will be paying in gems :]!!
Their references have some information about them, but extra information; Embry is very. proud of himself, very boisterous and loud! Full of jokes and energy.
Nebula is very curious about the world, he's childish and is very energetic also. He has 0 braincells and stares at people a lot!

Hope this all helps!!
valcomm_sticker_22.pngscratch_the_beloved_small.png
@valentinesdayy

Sure thing!! They both look very neat!! Send me half the payment upfront and I’ll get to work on them :)
@valentinesdayy

Sure thing!! They both look very neat!! Send me half the payment upfront and I’ll get to work on them :)
Tawny
Any Pronouns
FR+2
Visit my art shop here!
FR_Forum_Sig.png
@Dragooniia Hii again! I'd love to grab another slot! This time a headshot of my D&D character Keroro and his frog wife named Frog Wife! You don't have to make her skin like this rainbow color just pink to yellow is fine with her rainbow warts! And the cigarette is optional of course The thing on top of her head is a wig~! I figure it would be funny to do like an American Gothic vibe with him holding a dagger instead? Or do whatever you feel comfortable!
@Dragooniia Hii again! I'd love to grab another slot! This time a headshot of my D&D character Keroro and his frog wife named Frog Wife! You don't have to make her skin like this rainbow color just pink to yellow is fine with her rainbow warts! And the cigarette is optional of course The thing on top of her head is a wig~! I figure it would be funny to do like an American Gothic vibe with him holding a dagger instead? Or do whatever you feel comfortable!
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10