Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Done)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Lovejoy" date="2023-03-30 19:21:04" ] [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LastVapidHoopoe-max-1mb.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] Wow! Best of luck! I would love to see which dragon would be turned into a imp.
Lovejoy wrote on 2023-03-30 19:21:04:
LastVapidHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

Wow! Best of luck! I would love to see which dragon would be turned into a imp.
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
good luck selling~!
good luck selling~!
6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale
@Tazmir Yes! I just just replied to your message, sorry for taking so long to get back!

@Altassar Of course! Noted your offer for 2.55 mil! If you would like to be updated on other offers and likes to counter-offer, please let me know as well.
_______

I believe I have responded to everyone up to this point. If I haven't gotten back to your message, please let me know and I'm sorry I missed it!
@Tazmir Yes! I just just replied to your message, sorry for taking so long to get back!

@Altassar Of course! Noted your offer for 2.55 mil! If you would like to be updated on other offers and likes to counter-offer, please let me know as well.
_______

I believe I have responded to everyone up to this point. If I haven't gotten back to your message, please let me know and I'm sorry I missed it!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Thanks for your reply. Is there anywhere you note your offers so I can see if my offer get beaten please ?
@Vovina
Thanks for your reply. Is there anywhere you note your offers so I can see if my offer get beaten please ?
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
I forgot to post this earlier in the month, but all PMs should be responded to and users who offered on it updated about this. I have decided on an offer for the scroll. Thank you so, so much to everyone who contacted me, and to everyone here for your well wishes! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
I forgot to post this earlier in the month, but all PMs should be responded to and users who offered on it updated about this.

I have decided on an offer for the scroll. Thank you so, so much to everyone who contacted me, and to everyone here for your well wishes!

r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10