Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tomodachi Life Fans?
1 2 3 4
Been crossing my fingers for tomodachi life with miitopia's mii maker. back in the day had pinkie pie and slenderman get married...
Been crossing my fingers for tomodachi life with miitopia's mii maker. back in the day had pinkie pie and slenderman get married...
tumblr_o83yhomIk21tsw2elo1_500.png
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2023-04-16 15:42:28" ] I need the crack-fic simulator. [/quote] Honestly me too. That’s the biggest reason why I want to play Tomodachi Life. I need all of the fanfic writing inspiration I can get (currently using ChatGPT for that but it gets bland and repetitive after awhile if you’re into a specific theme or genre) I’m sad that I never got a chance to play Tomodachi Life on the 3DS but I desperately want a Switch version with Miitopia’s in-depth customization.
Xionahri wrote on 2023-04-16 15:42:28:
I need the crack-fic simulator.

Honestly me too. That’s the biggest reason why I want to play Tomodachi Life. I need all of the fanfic writing inspiration I can get (currently using ChatGPT for that but it gets bland and repetitive after awhile if you’re into a specific theme or genre)

I’m sad that I never got a chance to play Tomodachi Life on the 3DS but I desperately want a Switch version with Miitopia’s in-depth customization.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I was in a band with Shrek called "The Memesters". We would make terribly stupid songs, including a song called "Hakuna Matata" which parodied Disney ads (and honestly just marketing in general). I can probably dig the video of it somewhere

I basically abused the song creator to make dumb stuff
I was in a band with Shrek called "The Memesters". We would make terribly stupid songs, including a song called "Hakuna Matata" which parodied Disney ads (and honestly just marketing in general). I can probably dig the video of it somewhere

I basically abused the song creator to make dumb stuff
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Here is me, who want to play it sooo badly.. Just can't T-T
(I have only a pc and an old phone)

There is a YT channel (in my native language, non-english) wher the guy who makes the videos tried it and boi... this game is so chaotic in the funny way
Here is me, who want to play it sooo badly.. Just can't T-T
(I have only a pc and an old phone)

There is a YT channel (in my native language, non-english) wher the guy who makes the videos tried it and boi... this game is so chaotic in the funny way
switch port when
switch port when
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
My sister found it. I made a character from an anime/manga series that she likes. The character? Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan/Case Closed (depending upon where you are from it has different names).
My sister found it. I made a character from an anime/manga series that she likes. The character? Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan/Case Closed (depending upon where you are from it has different names).
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
LOVE Tomodachi life, I'd kill for a remake with the same loveable features. So creative interesting with all the witty dreams, favorite foods, hobbies, and families. I remember spending a lot of time on that game on my 3DS.

Lots of unexpected relationships....
LOVE Tomodachi life, I'd kill for a remake with the same loveable features. So creative interesting with all the witty dreams, favorite foods, hobbies, and families. I remember spending a lot of time on that game on my 3DS.

Lots of unexpected relationships....
cFHVk5Q.png
FvfV2kD.png
XXtnCBB.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ImslzgR.png
bkPzSyW.png
Seconding absolutely everyone who wants a switch port for it- I love Tomodachi life! It gave me great laughs for hours on end.

Some noteworthy things are that Takanosuke Shishiya from Beyblade and Midna from LoZ: Twilight Princess got married and had a kid named Genesis.
Seconding absolutely everyone who wants a switch port for it- I love Tomodachi life! It gave me great laughs for hours on end.

Some noteworthy things are that Takanosuke Shishiya from Beyblade and Midna from LoZ: Twilight Princess got married and had a kid named Genesis.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I wish there was a second one [emoji=fae sad size=2]
I wish there was a second one
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
Haven’t bought out the game in a couple of months but a personal favourite moment was when Jesus and freddy mercury were fighting over Obama, lol
Haven’t bought out the game in a couple of months but a personal favourite moment was when Jesus and freddy mercury were fighting over Obama, lol
86590305_400.png
1 2 3 4