Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Changing avatars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i change mine around sometimes! the current one is my favorite, though, so usually it's her :]
i change mine around sometimes! the current one is my favorite, though, so usually it's her :]
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I used to change my avatar on here every two weeks or so, but I've grown attached to my current one with this vista. I don't think I've really changed it for 6 months or so.
I used to change my avatar on here every two weeks or so, but I've grown attached to my current one with this vista. I don't think I've really changed it for 6 months or so.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I change mine periodically depending on mood, like right now I have my Cinthean Pride dragon on the Progress Ribbon vista and that'll probably stay for awhile to signal being a part of the LGBT community, which I think is especially important right now considering (political stuff we can't get into on a pixel dragon game), but I have a bunch of vistas on my account so eventually I may switch out for a bit. We'll see.
I change mine periodically depending on mood, like right now I have my Cinthean Pride dragon on the Progress Ribbon vista and that'll probably stay for awhile to signal being a part of the LGBT community, which I think is especially important right now considering (political stuff we can't get into on a pixel dragon game), but I have a bunch of vistas on my account so eventually I may switch out for a bit. We'll see.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I changed mine recently, but I ended up switching back to this avatar after 3-4 weeks? Could not get used to seeing my icon be different for some reason, I'm just so attached to this current one
I changed mine recently, but I ended up switching back to this avatar after 3-4 weeks? Could not get used to seeing my icon be different for some reason, I'm just so attached to this current one
1 2 3 4 5 6 7