Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] rowan's gijinka art (50% off)
1 2
@GiantPandroid

Oh my I adoreeee her design. I'm totally up for drawing her!

50% off price - 625g, and then 5% off from that comes up to 594g

So I'd like 297gems now, and then the other half after I've done the sketch! I hope the discount applying makes sense, because the 50% is like standalone? And then normal discounts are applied on that price? If you have any issues with this please lmk!

current estimated overall TAT would come up to under 2 weeks ^^
@GiantPandroid

Oh my I adoreeee her design. I'm totally up for drawing her!

50% off price - 625g, and then 5% off from that comes up to 594g

So I'd like 297gems now, and then the other half after I've done the sketch! I hope the discount applying makes sense, because the 50% is like standalone? And then normal discounts are applied on that price? If you have any issues with this please lmk!

current estimated overall TAT would come up to under 2 weeks ^^
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1097665485987917834/1097665517759778887/bump.png[/img]
bump.png
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
username and #: BabeRuthless #550836 what You're ordering: gijinka ref to OC or dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72111385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721114/72111385_350.png[/img][/url] does she have a gijinka design?: NO additional comments/pointers: fully done shoulder up please :) form of payment: gems background: transparent
username and #: BabeRuthless #550836
what You're ordering: gijinka
ref to OC or dragon: 72111385_350.png
does she have a gijinka design?: NO
additional comments/pointers: fully done shoulder up please :)
form of payment: gems
background: transparent
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@BabeRuthless

do you have any pointers, comments, directions what youd like her gijinka design to look like?
@BabeRuthless

do you have any pointers, comments, directions what youd like her gijinka design to look like?
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
@qSingularis she’s never had one designed before so i’m really not sure :(

a girl with fair skin & her hair dyed that pretty orange/pink/green ombré, could you draw her holding a frog? if not, she could just be doing the ???????????????? pose :)
@qSingularis she’s never had one designed before so i’m really not sure :(

a girl with fair skin & her hair dyed that pretty orange/pink/green ombré, could you draw her holding a frog? if not, she could just be doing the ???????????????? pose :)
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
Oops, emojis don’t load. the two fingers pointing at each other like “i’m shy” is what i meant
Oops, emojis don’t load. the two fingers pointing at each other like “i’m shy” is what i meant
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
Maths broke for a moment, sorry for the double ping, I forgot about the gijinka design fee. Since it's only shoulder up piece I think I can drop the gijinka design fee to 100 gems rather than 175atm, this way your total comes up to 400g, and I'd like to get 200 upfront! Again sorry for double ping it was my mistake, I completely forgot for a moment [emoji=coatl sad size=1] TAT is around 2 weeks! @BabeRuthless
Maths broke for a moment, sorry for the double ping, I forgot about the gijinka design fee.

Since it's only shoulder up piece I think I can drop the gijinka design fee to 100 gems rather than 175atm, this way your total comes up to 400g, and I'd like to get 200 upfront! Again sorry for double ping it was my mistake, I completely forgot for a moment

TAT is around 2 weeks!

@BabeRuthless
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
sounds good! i’ll send :)
sounds good! i’ll send :)
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@BabeRuthless @GiantPandroid

Hi! Unfortunately life has been very chaotic, and the time I thought I have for art was ripped from me by uni and work responsibilities + family stuff. So I will have to extend the TAT by a week at the moment. If there's any issues please don't hesitate to contact me, I haven't had much time to check on FR but I am reachable on discord if needed (piimasupp#2204)

I apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing, if you have any issues with this please lmk :(
@BabeRuthless @GiantPandroid

Hi! Unfortunately life has been very chaotic, and the time I thought I have for art was ripped from me by uni and work responsibilities + family stuff. So I will have to extend the TAT by a week at the moment. If there's any issues please don't hesitate to contact me, I haven't had much time to check on FR but I am reachable on discord if needed (piimasupp#2204)

I apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing, if you have any issues with this please lmk :(
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
That's understandable, thanks for the update!
That's understandable, thanks for the update!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1 2