Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ceruledge's skins «aether F»
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
could i be added for new moon!! my goodness!!
edit: actually all 3 LOL just went thru previews on my dragons and i love them all
could i be added for new moon!! my goodness!!
edit: actually all 3 LOL just went thru previews on my dragons and i love them all
MUYNhfy.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
got everyone added on slots and pinglist on my side! also thank you for those who have sent pre-payment, i have it all marked down on my end :]
got everyone added on slots and pinglist on my side! also thank you for those who have sent pre-payment, i have it all marked down on my end :]
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
could I get a slot for all 3 wolfs please?
could I get a slot for all 3 wolfs please?
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
everyone is marked down and all 3 have their first run submitted now! tysm again to prepayers :]
everyone is marked down and all 3 have their first run submitted now! tysm again to prepayers :]
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
please add me to your general pinglist, thank you~ :3
please add me to your general pinglist, thank you~ :3
eosuguide.png
could i grab a slot for new and full moon if still available? ty!
could i grab a slot for new and full moon if still available? ty!
XiptSPP.png
I'd like a slot for wolf's harvest moon, please.
I'd like a slot for wolf's harvest moon, please.
Slot for wolf's new moon, please!
Slot for wolf's new moon, please!
Qe81j53.png
A slot for wolf's full moon please!
A slot for wolf's full moon please!
got everyone added, submitted the second run of new moon, and added queue numbers to the preorder post :]

next up is the second run of full moon, then harvest moon, then starting on third runs. doing it just way since this is approximately the order they filled up in. should go a lot quicker once the queue clears up and i can start PA'ing folks!
got everyone added, submitted the second run of new moon, and added queue numbers to the preorder post :]

next up is the second run of full moon, then harvest moon, then starting on third runs. doing it just way since this is approximately the order they filled up in. should go a lot quicker once the queue clears up and i can start PA'ing folks!
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10