Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Normalize eye vial names
1 2 3 4 5
I am so on board with this. The amount of triple checking I do is insane
I am so on board with this. The amount of triple checking I do is insane
The amount of times I've gotten stuck on the innocent eye vial name is UNREAL. I never NEVER remember that it's Vial of Naivety and then I have to do extra legwork trying to find out what the heck the innocent eyes are actually searched by, because my brain wants to autofill it into Vial of Innocence instead.

Anyway tl;dr I absolutely support this!
The amount of times I've gotten stuck on the innocent eye vial name is UNREAL. I never NEVER remember that it's Vial of Naivety and then I have to do extra legwork trying to find out what the heck the innocent eyes are actually searched by, because my brain wants to autofill it into Vial of Innocence instead.

Anyway tl;dr I absolutely support this!
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
Strong Agree

Anytime I need to look into getting a vial I have to go into the Game Database and then look up all the Vials and then trawl through them until I find the one I'm looking for, just to know what it's called.
Strong Agree

Anytime I need to look into getting a vial I have to go into the Game Database and then look up all the Vials and then trawl through them until I find the one I'm looking for, just to know what it's called.
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
huge support, flight risings naming is decidedly Very Strange sometimes but the vials are the most annoying of it. having the names be normal would be so nice

also huge support for making basic be prim/sec/tert gene: basic because its kinda goofy that it's remove gene instead of being the same as the rest, especially since "basic" is very much considered a gene by the game (and tomo)
huge support, flight risings naming is decidedly Very Strange sometimes but the vials are the most annoying of it. having the names be normal would be so nice

also huge support for making basic be prim/sec/tert gene: basic because its kinda goofy that it's remove gene instead of being the same as the rest, especially since "basic" is very much considered a gene by the game (and tomo)
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Hard support for this. even going an extra step and standardizing the vials with a similar naming convention as genes so instead of "vial of X sight" they would be "sight vial: X" which would get over the awkwardness of thing like "vial of goat sight" and such. (the wording on it just makes me think it would make everything look like goats or something lol)

I get that it's supposed to stay in the same naming convention as the original randomized sight vials, but since you can't obtain them anymore, I think it's time the naming convention was put to bed in the interests of user experience.
Hard support for this. even going an extra step and standardizing the vials with a similar naming convention as genes so instead of "vial of X sight" they would be "sight vial: X" which would get over the awkwardness of thing like "vial of goat sight" and such. (the wording on it just makes me think it would make everything look like goats or something lol)

I get that it's supposed to stay in the same naming convention as the original randomized sight vials, but since you can't obtain them anymore, I think it's time the naming convention was put to bed in the interests of user experience.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
i was so confused the first time i saw the pastel vial
i was so confused the first time i saw the pastel vial
I swear I've seen a suggestion like this days after a new batch of eyes came out-
I'm genuinely surprised this hasn't been adapted yet, it doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult of a change to execute?

regardless, I'm not here to be sour, and I'm in full support of this :V
I swear I've seen a suggestion like this days after a new batch of eyes came out-
I'm genuinely surprised this hasn't been adapted yet, it doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult of a change to execute?

regardless, I'm not here to be sour, and I'm in full support of this :V
Support. The way it's set up now is just confusing for no reason that I've been able to think of
Support. The way it's set up now is just confusing for no reason that I've been able to think of
sBdLZtA.png
Big support on this
Big support on this
cf8ec1b24a827c5edaaccfe22c4748a5db434d58.png
massive support for both this and changing "Remove Gene" to "Primary Gene: Basic", having proper conventions and internal consistency just makes everything easier
massive support for both this and changing "Remove Gene" to "Primary Gene: Basic", having proper conventions and internal consistency just makes everything easier
No need to ping, I'm subbed to all my own threads!
1 2 3 4 5