Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pessi's UMA Shoppe [Lullaby For M./WC M]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 81
@Crumpet added!
@Crumpet added!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
Hello, may I please grab a slot for Omen of Death?
Thank you. ^^
Hello, may I please grab a slot for Omen of Death?
Thank you. ^^
@Shalott added!
@Shalott added!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
Hi! Omen of Death is so beautiful,,, out of curiosity is “ Ohmewn of Defth“ still available for preorder ? The Lazarus is the cutest little guy
Hi! Omen of Death is so beautiful,,, out of curiosity is “ Ohmewn of Defth“ still available for preorder ? The Lazarus is the cutest little guy
plagueflower.pngplagueflower.png unknown.png
@LordDragonWubbs Yeah! There's a few slots available even though it is retired, and im still tryin to get it printed, i'll add ye to the slot if you'd like! ^^ Also thank ya! Lazarus is a little squimbus, a wee creachure [img]https://i.imgur.com/TuNHpGX.gif[/img]
@LordDragonWubbs Yeah! There's a few slots available even though it is retired, and im still tryin to get it printed, i'll add ye to the slot if you'd like! ^^

Also thank ya! Lazarus is a little squimbus, a wee creachure
TuNHpGX.gif
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
I'd love to be added to the list !
I'd love to be added to the list !
plagueflower.pngplagueflower.png unknown.png
@LordDragonWubbs added!
@LordDragonWubbs added!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
I'm not on a good device to add myself but may I be put on pinglist? thanks!
I'm not on a good device to add myself but may I be put on pinglist? thanks!
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mWg0H3w.png[/img] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=3][b]<<[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3139011#post_3139011][color=black]TOS[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3139011#post_51335729][color=black]Featured UMAs[/url] ||[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3139011#post_51335739][color=black] Customs[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3139011#post_51335754][color=black]Shelved UMAs[/url] || [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3139011#post_51337524][color=black]Affiliates[/url] >>[/b][/size] [center][font=Copperplate Gothic][size=6][b][u][Big Update][/size] [size=4][b]New Google Sheet / Omen Of Death Retirement New UMA Drop Tomorrow / Upcoming New UMA Collab[/u][/b][/size] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=5]New Google Sheet[/size] [size=4]Hello everyone! You may or may not have noticed, but there is now a brand new sheet that I have commissioned @dems to make (thank you again)! The sheet is not finished just yet, I plan on making custom art/assets to fully decorate it, but for now it is a completely new and functional sheet. You all will have access to a lot more information regarding skins as well, with an entire queue tracker as well as a skin tracker for all of the skins I have made so far and future ones to come! There is also preview links to preview skins on dragons in the event that the skins have not printed yet, and queue updates on the individual runs. Additionally, there are some new changes as well. Firstly, you must sign up for pinglists via a google form, as this prevents the deletion of names on the pinglist by malicious users- do not fret though! If you wish to be removed from the pinglist just ping me in the thread, I won't mind and will do so if requested! Secondly, you must respond in the thread for what runs you wish to sign up for, and will have a checkmark ticked next to your name that clearly indicates that you have paid or not (which, if I make any errors, you can clearly tell and correct me if needed as well... my grubby little moth hands shmoove and shmoove and are bound to make mistakes). [rule] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=5]Omen of Death Retirement[/size] [size=4]Omen of Death is now officially retired... But don't fret! Incomplete runs will still have their slots available to the public for grabbing before they completely retire. If you wish to check to see if one of the Omen of Death skins are retired, it will indicate so. Additionally, "Ohmewn of Death" is also retired, but just like Omen of Death, will still have the open slots available for claiming. (I copied the older sheet into the newer one, as I am very tired forgive me- I will correct this in the morning [emoji=aether sad size=1]) The rest of the payment pings will be made very shortly so that I can push more of the runs into queue! [rule] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=5]New UMA Drop Tomorrow[/size] [size=4]The Wind Fest Reject "On Autumn Winds" will be released tomorrow- [sub]or er... later today? Soon! Yes yes. Timezones are weird.[/sub] I will make another ping when that releases, I just need to get some z's and dream about eating spaghetti o's before I release it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/jIqaDLI.png[/img] [rule] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=5]Upcoming New UMA Collab[/size] [size=4]"Eh wot?" Yep that's right! I will be introducing my first ever collab that me and @umbers have been working on in the near future! It's been a pleasure working with em so far and we can't wait to deliver this little rainbow stag beetle lad! Please keep in mind that the colors are not completely final! It's also gonna be really shiny with rainbow iridescence just like the irl beetle it is based off of... But don't worry! Recolors are also planned, and custom recolors will likely be done as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lZhaxhx.png[/img] [rule] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=4]As always, thank you all for your continued support! Did you know that the pinglist has hit 78 people? That's a pretty big leap from before- and im very grateful for the continued support you all have given! I hope this big update of new skins, and the shop's brand new sheet is something you guys will enjoy! Thank you! - Pessi [rule] [font=Copperplate Gothic][size=3][b][u]Pinglist[/b][/u][/font] [size=0][size=0][size=0]@iipessimystic @bonivich @kryptikkreature @waywardhunter05 @vhshorrortapes @wytche @saraceaser @selah @orphanblack @xenonentity @ceylenium @spark @geese @userofshadows @merlin010 @dimness @zuriel @laughingidiot @booleano @ptolemyii @bashett @starryskytonight @foliage @tcmagpie @wylin @lessai @littlebbq @zerobotic @thistleprose @slymistakes @howdoilnternet @ceenbee @galyxies @beatoriche @exoscience @horrificc @lxix @gyroid @sonycat @askesis @whour @yamamagic @mangoeclipse @takatsuki @changgwi @xemriss @katalist @ghostyreader @milkiemoth @xarkkxdragonx @eosu @dinaurian @aprilraven @marceline @techmox @niraven @desiderium @airazon @lotuslight @myasmic @arsenet5 @theendsinger @samelf @possessedbirb @trivialarmor @grendaline @thereinthedark @9th @yusuke @endlessstation @1st @snaggleclaw @masakisaphir @indivinity @kardi @havic @yomiya @mistyleaf123[/size][/size][/size]
mWg0H3w.png
<<TOS || Featured UMAs || Customs || Shelved UMAs || Affiliates >>
[Big Update]
New Google Sheet / Omen Of Death Retirement
New UMA Drop Tomorrow / Upcoming New UMA Collab

New Google Sheet

Hello everyone! You may or may not have noticed, but there is now a brand new sheet that I have commissioned @dems to make (thank you again)! The sheet is not finished just yet, I plan on making custom art/assets to fully decorate it, but for now it is a completely new and functional sheet. You all will have access to a lot more information regarding skins as well, with an entire queue tracker as well as a skin tracker for all of the skins I have made so far and future ones to come! There is also preview links to preview skins on dragons in the event that the skins have not printed yet, and queue updates on the individual runs.

Additionally, there are some new changes as well. Firstly, you must sign up for pinglists via a google form, as this prevents the deletion of names on the pinglist by malicious users- do not fret though! If you wish to be removed from the pinglist just ping me in the thread, I won't mind and will do so if requested! Secondly, you must respond in the thread for what runs you wish to sign up for, and will have a checkmark ticked next to your name that clearly indicates that you have paid or not (which, if I make any errors, you can clearly tell and correct me if needed as well... my grubby little moth hands shmoove and shmoove and are bound to make mistakes).

Omen of Death Retirement

Omen of Death is now officially retired... But don't fret! Incomplete runs will still have their slots available to the public for grabbing before they completely retire. If you wish to check to see if one of the Omen of Death skins are retired, it will indicate so.

Additionally, "Ohmewn of Death" is also retired, but just like Omen of Death, will still have the open slots available for claiming. (I copied the older sheet into the newer one, as I am very tired forgive me- I will correct this in the morning )

The rest of the payment pings will be made very shortly so that I can push more of the runs into queue!

New UMA Drop Tomorrow

The Wind Fest Reject "On Autumn Winds" will be released tomorrow- or er... later today? Soon! Yes yes. Timezones are weird.
I will make another ping when that releases, I just need to get some z's and dream about eating spaghetti o's before I release it.

jIqaDLI.png

Upcoming New UMA Collab

"Eh wot?" Yep that's right! I will be introducing my first ever collab that me and @umbers have been working on in the near future! It's been a pleasure working with em so far and we can't wait to deliver this little rainbow stag beetle lad!

Please keep in mind that the colors are not completely final! It's also gonna be really shiny with rainbow iridescence just like the irl beetle it is based off of... But don't worry! Recolors are also planned, and custom recolors will likely be done as well.

lZhaxhx.png

As always, thank you all for your continued support! Did you know that the pinglist has hit 78 people? That's a pretty big leap from before- and im very grateful for the continued support you all have given! I hope this big update of new skins, and the shop's brand new sheet is something you guys will enjoy!

Thank you! - Pessi

Pinglist
@iipessimystic @bonivich @kryptikkreature @waywardhunter05 @vhshorrortapes @wytche @saraceaser @selah @orphanblack @xenonentity @ceylenium @spark @geese @userofshadows @merlin010 @dimness @zuriel @laughingidiot @booleano @ptolemyii @bashett @starryskytonight @foliage @tcmagpie @wylin @lessai @littlebbq @zerobotic @thistleprose @slymistakes @howdoilnternet @ceenbee @galyxies @beatoriche @exoscience @horrificc @lxix @gyroid @sonycat @askesis @whour @yamamagic @mangoeclipse @takatsuki @changgwi @xemriss @katalist @ghostyreader @milkiemoth @xarkkxdragonx @eosu @dinaurian @aprilraven @marceline @techmox @niraven @desiderium @airazon @lotuslight @myasmic @arsenet5 @theendsinger @samelf @possessedbirb @trivialarmor @grendaline @thereinthedark @9th @yusuke @endlessstation @1st @snaggleclaw @masakisaphir @indivinity @kardi @havic @yomiya @mistyleaf123
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
Hello! Please send payment of [b]850g in PMs[/b] when you are all to, thank you! [rule] Lixiviant Lepidopteran Run 1:[br][size=0]@iiPessimystic @9th @Wytche @SnaggleClaw @aprilraven @Erisalia @MasakiSaphir @Yomiya @NoShrimp @ViolentViolet77[/size] [rule] Lixiviant Lepidopteran Run 2:[br][size=0]@indivinity @sickreaps @Falgardien @Solinary @iiPessimystic @xenonentity @Aviose @Tangaroa[/size] [rule] Midnight Wanderer Run 1:[br][size=0]@iiPessimystic @xenonentity @Wytche @foliage @eosu @aprilraven @Erisalia @iiPessimystic @KAMIIKAZE @Niraven[/size] [rule] Midnight Wanderer Run 2:[br][size=0]@MasakiSaphir @SweetTreatLion @Silverishness @indivinity @Liirah @Raptorgrrl @Falgardien @Noodlesper @seamists @Panicat[/size] [rule] Midnight Wanderer Run 3:[br][size=0]@iiPessimystic @Galaxius @haxure @Yusuke @Veracity @Mercedees @SlyMistakes @hat17 @souls @Tanganoa[/size] [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5kT1GE5.png[/img]
Hello! Please send payment of 850g in PMs when you are all to, thank you!
Lixiviant Lepidopteran Run 1:
@iiPessimystic @9th @Wytche @SnaggleClaw @aprilraven @Erisalia @MasakiSaphir @Yomiya @NoShrimp @ViolentViolet77
Lixiviant Lepidopteran Run 2:
@indivinity @sickreaps @Falgardien @Solinary @iiPessimystic @xenonentity @Aviose @Tangaroa
Midnight Wanderer Run 1:
@iiPessimystic @xenonentity @Wytche @foliage @eosu @aprilraven @Erisalia @iiPessimystic @KAMIIKAZE @Niraven
Midnight Wanderer Run 2:
@MasakiSaphir @SweetTreatLion @Silverishness @indivinity @Liirah @Raptorgrrl @Falgardien @Noodlesper @seamists @Panicat
Midnight Wanderer Run 3:
@iiPessimystic @Galaxius @haxure @Yusuke @Veracity @Mercedees @SlyMistakes @hat17 @souls @Tanganoa
5kT1GE5.png
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 81